George W Bush Authorized 911 Attacks Says Government Insider Stanley Hilton

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

I have trouble believing in the source for a few reasons, the same man who is claiming this all a plan of the USA is also SUEING the government. Can we say conflict of interest? That's like me saying that I witness a car company making a defective product, wait until they produce said product, and then when people get hurt I make a lawsuit against the company.

Also, where is the proof? I need to see signed papers and some form of verifiable documentation. We are supposed to believe some has-been politician (all of them are crooks in my opinion) just because he says so? He couldn't be "gasp" lying just to get a buck in a lawsuit?

Waaslaam

~Sarah

Salaam,

I have trouble believing in the source for a few reasons, the same man who is claiming this all a plan of the USA is also SUEING the government. Can we say conflict of interest? That's like me saying that I witness a car company making a defective product, wait until they produce said product, and then when people get hurt I make a lawsuit against the company.

Also, where is the proof? I need to see signed papers and some form of verifiable documentation. We are supposed to believe some has-been politician (all of them are crooks in my opinion) just because he says so? He couldn't be "gasp" lying just to get a buck in a lawsuit?

Waaslaam

~Sarah

Salaam,

I think you might find these posts interesting to read.

Salaam brother Al-Shabab,

If you don't believe that 9/11 was a inside job by the American government & Zionist regime then you shouldn't oppress other people of information. There is ample evidence.