Gift ideas?

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters,

I hope this reaches you in the best of health/imaan!

Bismi'Allaah ar-rahman ar-raheem,

Ok, so I would love to have some Eid gift ideas..... I have a non-Muslim friend who seems to be very understanding and open towars Islam masha'Allaah.
I wanted to give her a Eid Al-fitr Gift....I already have an Eid card, but I think thats too boring:shymuslima1: what do you guys suggest?

Things to not suggest:
1. translation of the Qur'an: She already has one and other Islamic books
2. 'get her what she like': I dont know what she likes.......we've recently met and have become good friends but as of right now I am not sure of her likes and dislikes
3. Chocolate (or any kind of sweets): it might work but I want something that will last with her for such a long time and always remind her of Islam
4. Hijab: My best friend gave her one when she wanted to have 'a hijab day' at school in which she wore Abaya and Hijab the whole day:D alhamdulillaah
These I want you to skip......but PLEASE share some brilliant ideas of a lasting Eid al-fitr gift :)
Jazaka'Allaah khair,
Stay blessed

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
I think the best gift you can give a person is something handmade - so how about a gift basket of candies/cookies, etc? Add in a mehndi/henna cone, or some pretty earrings/hair clips, etc?

I really don't know, lol! :) What you really want to convey, I suppose, is the thought of friendship, love and care. So any gift should do.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

Jazaka'Allaah khair for your input dear sister,

well, I figured I just need to step out to a store and see what might be a perfect gift. I found one that I think is good masha'Allaah! so, alhamdulillaah......I just freak out if I dont have ideas you know :lol:
I hope you had a wonderful Eid ! :)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

I would prefer something hand made thing, but it depends how much time you have to make something and what you are able to do. I could give to my friend for example some little painting, or poem written by myself or wool socks.

Even you can give her big hug and tell you like her and be ready to help her when she is looking for more information about islam.

:hearts:

Michelle_A

An idea I came across years ago, that I always try to practice is to give something yummy, such as home made biscuits/cookies or chocolates in a trinket box or on a nice plate/bowl, which they can then keep always and every time the use it, will think of the gifter.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salaam.

I'd say something Islamic, if you go to an Islamic shop you will see so many things in interest. Get her something traditional like surma, Islamic health and treatment products (they have many natural ingredients, it's great).

I know I'm late, but maybe this will help for next year by the time she turns muslim! Inshallah! Hehe wsalam.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum sisters!!

You had some nice ideas there masha'Allaah :) but I think you're tooo late:p:p:p

NOOOOOOOOOO....I am kidding!! :D

but yea, I already gave her something....of which she loved masha'Allaah!! :)
so, alhamdulillaah!!

just thought I'd thank everyone for their time and effort in helping me! jazaka'Allaah khair :)

Sister michelle, I have ones read your thread of "revertion" cannot find it, so I am saying "congrats" here. I ask Allaah to help you through this new journey! ameen

Welcome to Islam...:)