girl who was lost in this world

beautiful is islam

:salam2:
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Young and clues
I was born as Muslim I have always called myself as Muslim. But never act as one. I always want have what my Friends had I also want everything that was on TV too. I was also boy crazy…. But this summer everything in my life changed. Well here is the story….. 7th grade year my mom want me to start wearing long skirts and to cover my hair. She made me Do it. Want to school wear skirt and hair cover. I was okay because I also had two friends that was also wearing skits and had their hair cover. But as soon as I want to the school and Saw my entire friend from grade school all look diff. wearing min skirts Show their long beautiful hair had make up on and other girls I didn’t now. I was mad and want to look just like them. I didn’t understand why my mom made me do this. I hate. I remember coming home feeling Depressed, I prayed it all the time and fasting on Ramadan but this was Different I use to cover my hair with little scarf but never did I wear Skirts. I have older sister so I would wear her jeans pants and cute shirts. So when there was a school dance I would take off that skirt wear cute Cloths. Then everybody would tell me you look cute. Why don’t you dress like this all the time? 8th grade year I don’t how but I wasn’t wearing a skirt anymore. So was my 9th grade year.
Lost in the world
Everything changed when I want to high school. I had a job so that meant I could buy anything I want. I start to show little skin. Wear cloths that were tight clothes on me. A lot boys start to talk to me. I loved the attention they wear giving me (My Allah forgive me for that) the more they talk to me the more I liked. But I never had boyfriends. I try so hard but never worked Out. My mom left the country to go see her brother Back home were we came from. The more I forgot Allah the more my heart became hard, I just stop praying one day because I got my Nails done at a friend’s birthday party I knew that if I put nail polish on me I couldn’t pray with it. I didn’t care so I kept on and just stop praying. But, I got really depressed and sad a then few months later my mother came back to America and notice I was not praying anymore. She starts yelling at me for not praying. We got into a lot of fight. I hate it how she tries to force me to things. But wan I start to Pray it helped out a lot. So I want back to pray. (Now days I’m really thankful For Allah for not taking my life away at those days) I was doing badly at that School so my mom made me go to a new one. This one was different they were not that Many Muslims like my old one. My old one had 100 and more then that. My new one had only 10 or 15 people in it. It was Ramadan when I start it. That was the first Ramadan that I did Ramadan prays at night at the local mosque. It was so much work I loved it. Then few days later I just stop going there. The next week in school I was leaving the parking lot in school when my car hit another car. I didn’t know what to do so I though nobody saw. So I just left and when home. I was so scared I didn’t know what to do, as I was in the rode it felt like every car was can hit me. I got scared so I want back to the mosque for Ramadan prays because I want Allah’s help so bad. But the next day the police came to my house I didn’t get ticket but I got court date. I stile want back to the mosque and finished the Ramadan prays. I start to cover my hair up. Then on the eid my older sister told me I looked ugly with it. Few weeks later it was gone forgot up the hall Ramadan. Came back to the old me this time I was stile praying. I was doing okay then
Here we go aging
I start new class then one of my classes was gym class that you do many different actives, we want outside a lot the other thing about this class was I was the only girl in there. They were all boys. One of the guys I start to like him because he always looked at me in a way that made me like him a lot. Anyways one day when we were get to know each other. His friend who I use to have class with him ask me why I use to wear the hijab only On Ramadan then took it off. He didn’t understand why I did that. But he the guy I liked looked shocked and asks me if I was Muslim and I was like ya I am. After that day he just didn’t like me like that anymore he just saw me as friend. I couldn’t stop liking him it made me mad. I dress up everyday in school just so he would like me. But never worked out like that. As school was getting over one day I told him a liked him and he said we were just friends. I was so sad for weeks I start ask Allah in my pray if he can make him my boyfriend. But I felt guilty asking him that  so one day I said ( ya allah I don’t wan like this boy anymore pleas help me I am sick of liking all this disbelievers please help me) I stile couldn’t get over this guy. I even got job at his town so I can see him and I also need the money. I was thankful for Allah for gives me a job that I start to go to Friday pray and want back to dukes aka (A realign school for Quran). I start praying at work on time. I also told Allah in my prays if he got me out of high school with a diploma then I would start to cover up my hall body right after high school. When I was asking this in my pray it was this summer before I became a senior in high school. In the State I live in you have to pass a writing test, a reading test and math test to graduate from high school. I passed the reading but I couldn’t pass the other two. I took the writing test 5times I Couldn’t pass and this summer was one of my last chances. I remember I start to do night prays.
don't see what all is showing you
Then things start to change big time really big time I remember at first one night I was watching TV when I saw Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf (born Chris Wayne Jackson on March 9, 1969 in Gulfport, Mississippi) is an American professional basketball player) ... his story was on TV. How became Muslim and it was so beautiful how he didn’t stand up for the flag and said I only stand up for my lord Allah. The next day I was wearing hijab aging then I had to go work and I took it off. Then I start to watch video on YouTube about Islam and people convert to Islam it made me cry every time. Then one day I was talk to this Muslim girl who lives by she was like me not covered up either. But one day in her school which was my old school I saw her covered up. I didn’t care why she did or why took it off. But I want to know how her friends act when they saw her with it. She said all the Muslim in her school was proud of her but her other friends just stop talk to her. Then I said this to her I would have chosen Allah then people I was like I really don’t care about people. Then that week’s Friday after juma pray my mom and I were talking and she was like you are a good Muslim girl you just need to start to cover up and wearing your hijab. That Saturday I had Realign School somehow the subject got to girls wearing pants and other cloths that were harm. So I told a lady that was sit next to me how I don’t cover up now but I will after high school. Then she just looked at me and said something that changes my hall life. How she will be a witness against on the Day of Judgment me because she told me about hijab and how important it is. She also asks me what if I die right know what I will do. She said many things and I though about how I was pray to Allah to help me pass the writing test and math. Then I though about how I was disobeying him. So I start to cover up for real this time but stile didn’t know what to do. I remember I had worked that day I worked in a fast food restaurant. My work cloth wears pant, selves’ shirt and hat.
The big day
I remember how sick I felt dive to work wearing apayet and my work clothes under and wear a little hijab all covered up. Wan I got there I was praying to Allah to protect me from them. Really scared then I clocked in. I was happy because the big manager was not there. Later on this guy came up to me and ask me if I got married. And I was like no why. And he was like you all covered up so you married now. I was like no this is my religion. The next day the manger was not there so I was okay aging. But my coworkers were all looking at me lil bit different. Then someday that week I had to face the big manger. I came in I felt sick seeing her. Because she was not that nice to anybody only sometimes. She smile at me and said hi and I was like hey. I want in the office room took off the apayet but not the head hijab. I had panted on though and the shirt but my hair and neck were all cover up. I soon as I clocked in, she came right after me and touché my hijab and said I need it to take it off. I didn’t know what to say. I start to shack my neck and I was like this is for my religion I can’t take it off. And she was like you need to take that off. I just walked away want back in the office and just start to cry really bad and said (oh Allah if it is choose you or this place I will choose you and I will quit this job for you because you have ask me to coverer up and I did). I was crying really bad then the assents manger saw me and ask me what was wrong and I told her how the big manger just ask me to take it off and how I couldn’t because it was for my realign. Few min later her and the manger came back to together and said and I can keep it on tell they talk to the other big mangers. (subhanallah) I never could forget that day. I never in my life want to take my hijab off sense that day. It made me stronger Muslim then ever. After that day my manger and I didn’t like each other. Every time I told her I had to pray she had face that disliked me more. Ramadan came and I hate everything about job. I even had this lady who was one of the cooker she was Vietnamese and would come up to me and say you are in America you don’t need to wear this. Why you wear this. She got me sick with that. but one day I was throw the garbage outside and this costumer saw me and called after me and ask me where I was from and said that I was a beautiful girl . I quit that job for many reasons I didn’t even told them. I hate wearing pants I just want start where skirts and apayets. I also hate how they force me to smile to the costumers (splashily to guys) and it was Ramadan.
Back to school
School was different from work because mostly everybody I knew very wall moved away. But I was scared really scared to go to school senior year for me. When everybody saw me they just couldn’t believe it. They were like what happen to you. But nobody was mean to me at all (Alhamdulillah) but something happen that day I want up to the school office I ask them about how I did on the writing test that I took that on summer. The lady called somebody to ask how I did and she told me on the phone that I passed the writing test. Subhanallah I was so happy. When I saw my mom I just start to cry lol( she though kids were being mean to me in school) but when she found out that I passed the test and we also found out I didn’t need to pass the math to graduate. So that meant I was can graduate from high school for sure. Alhamdulillah
Message to my brother and sisters in Islam
Alhamdulillah for Allah for always being merciful. Really when you want something form Allah and don’t get it don’t stop asking because Allah has batter things for you. The more you ask the more you became closer to him. the other thing for my sister who quit on hijab or who don’t wear at all because your scared don’t be scared of anything make Allah your protector and bodyguard. Allah will always be there for you. I know that for sure. Everyday I am safe and guarded. So sister get back to covering. Is something Allah loves and if you love Allah does what he loves because then you will always be on the Straight Path.? The sister who is new to Islam and don’t understand why some Muslim women don’t wear the hijab and you want to stop wearing yours don’t stop wearing the hijab some of those women don’t understand the hijab and how important it is.
(12) O ye who believe! Turn not (for friendship) to people on whom is the Wrath of Allah. Of the Hereafter they are already in despair, just as the Unbelievers are in despair about those (buried) in graves.
Allah is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum sister

subanAllah really a very touching story n a very good lesson...it made me cry

jazakallah khair for sharing

P.S i m thinking it is ur real story or some other person:confused:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Mashallah, so beautiful story about hijab.:hijabi::hijabi::hijabi: May Allah reword you dear sister for sharing with us.

:wasalam:

believer4life

soul searching...
:ma: is this your story?
indeed hijaab is like a jihad within many girls and mashallah you have
truly been saved by allah the most merciful!

:salam2: this story was nice. The english was pretty bad no wonder she failed her writing exam. Are you sure she is living in the USA? Man with that english she wont pass the 8th grade.