Glasses During Salah?

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
As-salaamu a'lykum dear brothers and sister,

Hope you all are in the best state of your spiritual and physical health,
I am having spects and I am used to it.Even my glasses are on when i am in salah,so my question is can I have my glasses on during the salah or I have to take them out?any ruling?
pls provide me with your opinions.
Jazak-Allahu Khairan(in Advance)
do remember me in your precious du'as :)

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

wearing glasses during salah will not affect ur salah. but its risky as you cant make sujood properly or fear of breaking them.

you can keep them on the ground. the middle place between forehead in sajdah and feet. so that ur abdomen will be above ur glasses. :)

Allah knows best

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
salaam alaikum,
i myself take out my specs during salah coz i m not comfortable while doing sujood....
u also rmmbr all muslim brdrz n sistrz in ur prayers....

jazakallah
wasalaam

palestine

Servant of Allah
i'm not knowledgeable in that area but i do know for a fact that if you wear your glasses 24/7 that it will just affect your eye sight. the Prophet s.a.w used to look at green things and go outside, green is good for the eyesight and so my suggestion to you would be to not wear them if you have not worn them for a long time. i have a brother who is nearly blind cause he can't see A THING without the glasses and also a little friend of mine. just a suggestion. take care.
wasalamu alaikum.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
i'm not knowledgeable in that area but i do know for a fact that if you wear your glasses 24/7 that it will just affect your eye sight. the Prophet s.a.w used to look at green things and go outside, green is good for the eyesight and so my suggestion to you would be to not wear them if you have not worn them for a long time. i have a brother who is nearly blind cause he can't see A THING without the glasses and also a little friend of mine. just a suggestion. take care.
wasalamu alaikum.

My eyesight is not that weak sister,but I am used to it,coz i wear it 24/7,so i feel uncomfortable when i take them off and nothing else,and thnx for your advice.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
:wasalam:

wearing glasses during salah will not affect ur salah. but its risky as you cant make sujood properly or fear of breaking them.

you can keep them on the ground. the middle place between forehead in sajdah and feet. so that ur abdomen will be above ur glasses. :)

Allah knows best

Bro Ahmed my glasses are fixed to my head with fevicol lol!!! I'm very comfortable in it even in sujood,and I don't face any problem duing ruku and sujood.
now what you have to say about it?

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
salaam alaikum,
i myself take out my specs during salah coz i m not comfortable while doing sujood....
u also rmmbr all muslim brdrz n sistrz in ur prayers....

jazakallah
wasalaam

Brother I am pretty comfartable in it,during the sujood also,that y i dont take them,infact i am used to it,i just take them out when i am about to him my bed.

mas_adi

:salam2:

Sister Mahussain3,
I always remove my glasses during Salah. But if you feel comfortable you can wear your glasses during Salah. There is no prohibition for it.