go here guys.

Akilah

Assalam Alaikum,

Jazakallah khair for posting that, I think it's from that new show sleeper cell right? or is it a movie? I remember them talking about it on the news the other day...interesting. I really appreciate how it clearly shows how people can be mislead by taking things from the Quran out of context. Inshallah I intend to organize an article that highlights these points, that are usually taken out of context. When I looked down though into the comments section of that link, it is so disturbing to see how blinded people are to the Peace that Islam offers, some ppl really have such a high level of ignorance that they will simply not believe no matter what is told to them:( I think that first link though should really be posted also in the section about misconceptions about Islam, perhaps the mods can place it there as well.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum.

I haven’t seen any of this, but brother your second link does not work.

Wassalam.

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
sALAM
:salam2:

OFCOURSE ISLAM FORBIDS KILLING OF CIVILIANS BUT AGAIN TO RESIST OCCUPATION IN THE WAY DESCIRBED BY ISLAM IS NOT TERRORISM.GOOD AND BAD PEOPLE ARE EVERY WHERE EVEN IN A RESISITANT MOVEMENT WHERE SOME TIME THE HUMAN NATURE OF REVENGE PREVAILS AND THEN MEDIA JUST LINK IT TO ISLAM.(Ofcourse teaching of Islam must be followed in every aspect of life)

I would have like the above clip more if he made a clear distinction between those who fight for freedom and those who kill civilian which is ofcourse against teaching of Islam.

[yt]CXPErmLLeo0[/yt]

Ayep

:wasalam:

Interesting show to watch and share with people. A rare sight in media today.

Thanks for sharing!

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:salam2: brothers and sisters

can u tell me the movie name ?

:bismillah:
It's not a movie, but a television show called "Sleeper Cell". I got that from the notes from the author who posted this on youtube.

There are also other parts of this video. One has been posted.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalmau Alaykum,

I think it is bit over the top, because the extremists are so very very few. It is not as if we give talks in our Masajid to make people stop extremism. (because we dont need to!!) Sure we critisise extremists, but it is not as if we have this huge problem in our midst. This is the image the enemies of Islam want to give in order to skate away from the core issues.

To see people getting up and walking out of a talk about peace, this is not what a typical Muslim gathering is like. -- It could give picture that Muslims have a lot of problems in this regard.

Although, it is good that some people will realise that extremism is not from Islam and that we do not condone terrorism

What people dont know is the extremist groups are funded by the same governments that later wage wars against them and that needs to be stopped!! - Do some research guys. Various individuals have had contact or been part of government funded secret organisations. For example, Alexander Litvinenko the Russia spy who was murdered recently (and who became Muslim before dying alhamdulillah) talked about how the Russians had given some training to the London bombers and even to the extremists in Iraq such as Zarqawi.

Factually proven incidents of governments giving aid to extremists or war criminals includes the US funding and training of Guatemalan war criminals in methods of torture and terror, also they sponsored AlQaeda and the Taliban as well as funding various groups in Lebanon. Israel was sponsoring Hamas (for 20 years!) in order to counter the PLO, they also funded and aided Christian militia groups responsible for murdering thousands of Palestinian refugees in Lebanon.

So, please look at things from different perspectives. Muslims are not the ones who are to blame. - Terrorism, more specifically STATE terrorism is closer to home than you think.

wasalam