Gog and Magog..........

muhammad sabri

:wasalam:

(for the time being) it will be just waste of time; but if you ll like to send PM i think we can talk in details.
and anyone within the forum
Searching.

Dear brother it's ok we can wait patiently :) it is betetr to talk in here so anyone who click in the thread can watch and get benefit from the good things inch'Allah, and may Allah swt be our helper in this L)

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}

shukran jazeelaa

brother we all have the feelings as 'if the atmosphere is not perfect' I wait for the season,
(of course persons,any who will at least self start topic of 'buraq' then i can continued;) years gone there was no airplane and on what example will be given if not camel or horse?

muhammad sabri

shukran jazeelaa

brother we all have the feelings as 'if the atmosphere is not perfect' I wait for the season,
(of course persons,any who will at least self start topic of 'buraq' then i can continued;) years gone there was no airplane and on what example will be given if not camel or horse?[/QUOTE

Dear brother i also think that there is some hidden 'Ilm behind the Buraq figure but we do not know for sure, the only thing important to remember is that even if we have opinions they should never be accepted as absolute truth unless theyr are proven to be right with both quran and sunnah..sooo.. your opinion can be of course accepted as an OPINION and Allah(swt) knows best :)

wa jazakallahu khayran

kalamazoo

asalaam aleykum wa RahmatuLlah;

thank you;

Let us go to the references of "Bani Israel'( on their way they saw people portraying to idols) to Phalastine;
do you remember what they asked their Prophet for?..an idol similar to that, and you also remember what their Prophet Response; and that 'samiriy' made calf; and how it was destroyed; at last while they(Bani Israel)were inside Palestine they worshiped 'calf' cow; while then they were asked to slaughter it; and arguing with their Prophet they did(yet there was a lesson for Us Muslims.)

The Kuran Kareem has warned muslims that"Ina AShadu adui al Mushrikin wa Yahood"

To my opinion this cow worshiping original Bani Israel has been inherited by those who to date are worshiping them (as that image of the thread)
to this they made these images of 'Buraq' which are world wide spread especially Pakistan - India and africa.
(This Adawa(enemity of them is still hanging on the string, see Pakistan now under the same Israel supporter citizens are being butchered)(Allah knows the best the end of this)
Now going back to our forefathers.

I,and they believed that Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) was taken to distance heaven as stated in Surat Israa; being on the back of as the image that is just the imagination of those who printed it and also you can see their cow with human features' To this we Muslims believed that He(Prophet Muhammad(s.a.w) went to distance heaven but they to date say as 'mother god' cow?"mataaji'....even thought with higher degrees but still ignorance is there ((18:1) All praise is for Allah, Who has sent down this Book to His Servant, and assigned nothing crooked to it.)

now scrutinize my opinion and let me hear yr suggestions; so that i might continue within ....

muhammad sabri

asalaam aleykum wa RahmatuLlah;

thank you;

Let us go to the references of "Bani Israel'( on their way they saw people portraying to idols) to Phalastine;
do you remember what they asked their Prophet for?..an idol similar to that, and you also remember what their Prophet Response; and that 'samiriy' made calf; and how it was destroyed; at last while they(Bani Israel)were inside Palestine they worshiped 'calf' cow; while then they were asked to slaughter it; and arguing with their Prophet they did(yet there was a lesson for Us Muslims.)

The Kuran Kareem has warned muslims that"Ina AShadu adui al Mushrikin wa Yahood"

To my opinion this cow worshiping original Bani Israel has been inherited by those who to date are worshiping them (as that image of the thread)
to this they made these images of 'Buraq' which are world wide spread especially Pakistan - India and africa.
(This Adawa(enemity of them is still hanging on the string, see Pakistan now under the same Israel supporter citizens are being butchered)(Allah knows the best the end of this)
Now going back to our forefathers.

I,and they believed that Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) was taken to distance heaven as stated in Surat Israa; being on the back of as the image that is just the imagination of those who printed it and also you can see their cow with human features' To this we Muslims believed that He(Prophet Muhammad(s.a.w) went to distance heaven but they to date say as 'mother god' cow?"mataaji'....even thought with higher degrees but still ignorance is there ((18:1) All praise is for Allah, Who has sent down this Book to His Servant, and assigned nothing crooked to it.)

now scrutinize my opinion and let me hear yr suggestions; so that i might continue within ....

Dear brother it's really interesting, i also think that the people whi infiltrated islam made this pictures of the buraq they even have pictures of Prophet Muhammad(saws) ASTAGHFIRULLAH!

But the cow explanationis not very clear could you clarify it?

kalamazoo

:salam2:

dear brother,

simple request and i hope as a Muumin you will tell the 'truth'
have you read the whole kuran with its meaning?
surely you will be well aware abut the cow worship.

my dear brother,

the topic is not about the cow, it is about 'Buraq' made image, which has been circulating almost through the world for centuries.(i hope)

"Buraq.....as i said before almost all Muftis mutawas etc they usually say buraq? from where did they get it?
see the images.

very well ...why not to this century not be by 'Bark' as lightning? while Makat Mukaramah has got renovation, Madinat Munawar Mashaa Allah, with folding umbrella and sliding roof, kings and sheikh owe Jumbo jets, yet on the day of milad nabii expression as intact ...'as an animal type 'buraq'

my daer brother
let me go back to the verse...

سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي أَسْرَى بِعَبْدِهِ لَيْلًا مِنَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ إِلَى الْمَسْجِدِ الْأَقْصَى الَّذِي بَارَكْنَا حَوْلَهُ لِنُرِيَهُ مِنْ آَيَاتِنَا إِنَّه هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ ﴿17:1﴾
(17:1) Glory be to Him, Who transported His Servant one night from the Masjid-i-Haram to the distant Temple, whose surroundings We have blessed, so that we might show him some of Our Sings: *1 the fact is that He alone is All-Hearing and All-Seeing.

See it states....showing....not telling ...
to this i calculate references of Prophets:-
Nabii Ibrahiym (aleyhi salaam) he asked "Ya Illahi arini kayf tuhyii -Lmawtaa'
and Prohet Musa (alleyhi salaam......"how could i see you'

had Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) asked similar or close to that?
bear in mind when Prophet Ibrahim was asked '''Have you not beleived....Balaa NIATMAIN KALBII.

So the same with Muhammad (Prophet of Allah) he must be shown something as "tutmaiin' Kallb

...you got better explanation!Please;

muhammad sabri

My dear brother i thank you for your explanation and i understand the cow worship argument thanks :)

Regarding the Buraq i think i understand what you mean and i agree with you regarding the images, because Prophet Muhammad said to NEVER DRAW LIVING THINGS and people started to draw the Buraq as a living thing.
Now i do not know wether the Buraq is a living creature or not, the only thing that i know is that it exists and that Allah swt is the guardian of the invisible; i also think we should focus more on the subject of Gog and Magog that started the thread :)
wa jazakallahu khayran

:wasalam: :)

kalamazoo

My dear brother i thank you for your explanation and i understand the cow worship argument thanks :)

Regarding the Buraq i think i understand what you mean and i agree with you regarding the images, because Prophet Muhammad said to NEVER DRAW LIVING THINGS and people started to draw the Buraq as a living thing.
Now i do not know wether the Buraq is a living creature or not, the only thing that i know is that it exists and that Allah swt is the guardian of the invisible; i also think we should focus more on the subject of Gog and Magog that started the thread :)
wa jazakallahu khayran

:wasalam: :)

asalaam aleykum wa rahmatu Lllah,

i recommend we both study the Introduction of any Surat, so wll be aware of how and when it was revealed for greater understanding.
so;

how come this 'gong and magong' came into surah KAHF....

Subject and Topics

This Surah was sent down in answer to the three questions which the mushriks of Makkah, in consultation with the people of the Book, had put to the Holy Prophet in order to test him. These were:
(1) Who were "the Sleepers of' the Cave" ?
(2) What is the real story of Khidr? and
(3) What do you know about Zul- Qarnain?

As these three questions and the stories involved concerned the history of the Christians and the Jews, and were unknown in Hijaz, a choice of these was made to test whether the Holy Prophet possessed any source of the knowledge of the hidden and unseen things. Allah, however, not only gave a complete answer to their questions but also employed the three stories to the disadvantage of the opponents of Islam in the conflict that was going on at that time at Makkah between Islam and un-belief:

http://www.tafheem.net/tafheem.html

surat 18

Read complete introduction and please let us hear how far away you were and how near to it you are now.
thank you brother for your beneficial co operation

Please note.

Greater lessons I learn from surat Israa is what i wish if we could focus;soon..Inshaa Allah.
thank you

muhammad sabri

asalaam aleykum wa rahmatu Lllah,

i recommend we both study the Introduction of any Surat, so wll be aware of how and when it was revealed for greater understanding.
so;

how come this 'gong and magong' came into surah KAHF....

Subject and Topics

This Surah was sent down in answer to the three questions which the mushriks of Makkah, in consultation with the people of the Book, had put to the Holy Prophet in order to test him. These were:
(1) Who were "the Sleepers of' the Cave" ?
(2) What is the real story of Khidr? and
(3) What do you know about Zul- Qarnain?

As these three questions and the stories involved concerned the history of the Christians and the Jews, and were unknown in Hijaz, a choice of these was made to test whether the Holy Prophet possessed any source of the knowledge of the hidden and unseen things. Allah, however, not only gave a complete answer to their questions but also employed the three stories to the disadvantage of the opponents of Islam in the conflict that was going on at that time at Makkah between Islam and un-belief:

http://www.tafheem.net/tafheem.html

surat 18

Read complete introduction and please let us hear how far away you were and how near to it you are now.
thank you brother for your beneficial co operation

Please note.

Greater lessons I learn from surat Israa is what i wish if we could focus;soon..Inshaa Allah.
thank you

Dear brother alhamdulillah i knew about the occasion in which surat al kahf came down but i thank you for reminding me, first of alla i think that the greatest question is where are Gog and Magog? In Surat al Kahf it is said that Dhul Qarnayn found them in an area between two seas one of which was like ''murky water'' and in which the sun sets(west) and near which was a shell-like valley. My dear brother in my opinion there is only one place in the world which agrees whith the description and that is DARIAL GORGe >>>>>>

http://weecheng.com/europe/caucasus/ge/hwy/hwy-map.jpg

the two seas found in the Quran are the caspian sea and the BLACK SEA(murky water!) and the ''strange language'' they spoke which , asAllah(swt) said was scarsely to be understood is Georgian which is a language that no one speaks excpet the georgians(at least in the time of Dhul Qarnayn).

I therefore think that Gog and Magog are already free in the earth and the the time they will descent from every hill and every city(as described in the quran and hadith) will come when the GREAT WAR described in the hadith will come.

And in fact most probably the wall was destroyed during the life of Prophet Muhammad(saaws) in the light of the hadith in which he(saaws) said:

"Narrated Zainab bint Jahsh: that the Prophet sallahu alyahi wa sallam came to her in a state of fear saying: "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah! Woe to the Arabs because of evil that has come near. Today a hole has been made in the wall of Gog and Magog as large as this (pointing with two of his fingers making a circle). Zainab said: "'O Allah's Apostle! Shall we be destroyed though amongst us there are pious people?" He said: "Yes, if evil increase". (Sahih Bukhari).

------AND ALLAH(SWT) KNOWS BEST-----

:) i hope this will give you a better insight and an extra analysis on the video of Imran Hosein in which he talks about it :)

:wasalam: wa jazakallahu khayran

kalamazoo

:ma:

surely not only me but any who read;
and this we should all know at least as background;

Here now if i may ask......what has it got to do with the teachings of Kuran so that an ordinary man(Muslim) can gain to increase knowledge, as Ibadat? Except, Never brag ones self....to whatsoever granted by Allah one is like a servant serving his master.

Now see how many nations are overpouring wiht richness, not merely money but minerals, What are they doing for deen ISLAM?

but see this man he build it and constantly "till Allah wishes" and continue with his journey of life time.

thank you brother let me / us hear more before i continue with miy Opinion on 'israa'

ahadith....scholars are very expert....but the killings while they STILL KEEP QUIET...to this i feel they have not done enough.
brother

opinion(for members) on the matter they wish to talk?

do you have any objection!!

kalamazoo

thank you for your patience, however i prefer to leave this and that topic temporary for a week i am expecting for a short trip within a week Inshaa Allah.

soon am back i will resume...bi-Iidh'n Lllah.

muhammad sabri

thank you for your patience, however i prefer to leave this and that topic temporary for a week i am expecting for a short trip within a week Inshaa Allah.

soon am back i will resume...bi-Iidh'n Lllah.

It's ok i will wait, PM me when you're back brother :)

wajazakallahu khayran

kalamazoo

dear brother,

simple request and i hope as a Muumin you will tell the 'truth'
have you read the whole kuran with its meaning?

surely you will be well aware abut the cow worship.

my dear brother,

the topic is not about the cow, it is about 'Buraq' made image, which has been circulating almost through the world for centuries.(i hope)

"Buraq.....as i said before almost all Muftis mutawas etc they usually say buraq? from where did they get it?
see the images.

very well ...why not to this century not be by 'Bark' as lightning? while Makat Mukaramah has got renovation, Madinat Munawar Mashaa Allah, with folding umbrella and sliding roof, kings and sheikh owe Jumbo jets, yet on the day of milad nabii expression as intact ...'as an animal type 'buraq'

my daer brother
let me go back to the verse...

سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي أَسْرَى بِعَبْدِهِ لَيْلًا مِنَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ إِلَى الْمَسْجِدِ الْأَقْصَى الَّذِي بَارَكْنَا حَوْلَهُ لِنُرِيَهُ مِنْ آَيَاتِنَا إِنَّه هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ ﴿17:1﴾
(17:1) Glory be to Him, Who transported His Servant one night from the Masjid-i-Haram to the distant Temple, whose surroundings We have blessed, so that we might show him some of Our Sings: *1 the fact is that He alone is All-Hearing and All-Seeing.

See it states....showing....not telling ...
to this i calculate references of Prophets:-
Nabii Ibrahiym (aleyhi salaam) he asked "Ya Illahi arini kayf tuhyii -Lmawtaa'
and Prohet Musa (alleyhi salaam......"how could i see you'

had Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) asked similar or close to that?
bear in mind when Prophet Ibrahim was asked '''Have you not beleived....Balaa NIATMAIN KALBII.

So the same with Muhammad (Prophet of Allah) he must be shown something as "tutmaiin' Kallb

...you got better explanation!Please;

am back,
my journey went smoothyly and everything went AlhamduLilaah
i planned within a week but hadha min fahdl Rabana....within 48 hrs, here and abroad i heard and learned a lot.

however i have not heard from you to the above red viz my previous request;
i ask this for extra precautionary
measure What Transaltion are you reading NOW so i can compare with the subject on agenda.

thanks.