Going to Mosque

Hannah123

One Truth
:salam2:
Hi to all brothers and sisters in Islam. I am making myself ready to go to mosque for the first time where i plan on saying the shahadah. Can anyone give me advice on what i need to do, like should i call or what to expect when i go? i'm so excited to go because their are not many muslims around me or in my life at all. Thank you for any info.
Love for the sake of Allah, Hannah
:laila:
:shymuslima1:

samiha

---------
Staff member
Wa alaykum assalam.

Subhanallah sis. I can feel your excitement, and I would luv to help, but I don't really know what to say. All mosques differ, but I know one thing, that you should be welcomed and very much accepted.

I also love you for the sake of Allah.

Best of luck, and May Allah guide you in all your affairs.

Wassalam.

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Alhamdulillah for making such plan sister. Making shahadah is very simple thing in Islam (no more ceremonies) so you'll not expect to much for our brothers and sisters whom you will meet there except to become witnesses for your declaration of faith and of course a warm welcome from our ummah(community). My only advice to you is to take a bath, wear your hijab, and prepare your heart (I hope our brothers and sisters may add to this) before going to the mosque where youre planning to say a shahadah. After shahadah, maybe they will only teach you on how to make wuduh (proper washing before prayer, if you still dont know this) and then the proper way of praying (I believe that there are lot of sisters there who are eager to teach you, just dont be afraid to ask). Since you said you dont have any muslims around you, this is the right time to have one, just keep in contact with them to strengthen your eeman (faith). Assalamualaikum wa rahmatulahih wa barakatuh, may Allah(SWT) strengthen your faith.

Hannah123

One Truth
Thank you for your advice and nice responses.
I do say the shahadah all the time to myself and to Allah, but i've never said it in front of anyone before. when i first said the shahadah i did all the proper things, like shower, etc. Because ofcourse i meant and understood what i was saying. Reverting back to Islam was the best decision of my life and i am truly blessed by Allah.
May Allah(swt) give you guidance and blessings
Thanks again,
Hannah
:shymuslima1:

hambaAllah

welcome sis to the deen

:bismillah:
:salam2: (((sis)))
Alhmadulillah , :allahuakbar::SMILY206: to Islam,, may Allah SWT make the path easy for u my dear sis, ameen ya rabba alameen
:wasalam: :hijabi:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:ma:,WoW sis I am really happy,this news just made my day.:muslim_child:

May Allah(Swt) guide us all on the right path and protect us from evil. (Ameen)

:salah:

:wasalam:

AishaR

:ma:

I am sooooo pleased for you sis, congratulations!!! I can remember the first time I went to mosque, I was really nervous & didnt know what to expect.
It may be worth speaking to the mosque before you go as they maybe able to arrange for some sisters to be there for you. You need to make sure your head is covered & you have done wudu. Most of all enjoy your special day.

Give me shout if you want to know anymore

A Muslim

SUBHANALLAH!!

:salam2: ,
MAY ALLAH GUIDE YOU INDEED TO OUR LIGHT AND HIS LIGHT SISTER REMEMBER SAY SHAHADAH WITH YOUR HEART ITS ALL INTENTION AND CRY FOR YOUR FORGIVNESS AND INDEED YOU WILL BE FORGIVEN, ALL WE CAN SAY IS MAY ALLAH SWT GUIDE US TO THE LIGHT

AMEEN !!

almahdi

assalam aaikum....alhamdulillah,,allahu akbar..allahu akbar..allah akbar,,we are really so so happy to hear that,, i want to say that you will see the difference between ur life before islam and after,,now u will know that u r in this life for specific purpose...god bless you.....we are ur brothers and sisters,,one hand

:salam2: Maashaallah i am so happy for you. May Allah always guide you in the right path. And may he forgive all your sins in the past. Tomorrow is a new day for you. A day when you say the Shahadah and become as pure as a new born baby. All sins in the past wiped out. What a blessing.

Kayote

:salam2:!!

Its wonderful to have you amongst us as our sister in faith. May Allah continue to guide you & give you the strength to carry on. Amen.

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
Welcome to Islam!

:allahuakbar:

:ma: It is wonderful to have you join our religion and believe in the one and true God - :Allah:

May Allah guide you in Islam and give you a good life in this world and the next.

Remember: We will be thinking of you when you recite :shahadah:

:wasalam: :muslim_child:

shabnum

subaanallah that is really good sister hannah it has put a smile on my face:hijabi:

may allah reward you inshallah ameen:muslim_child:

awww sweet of you sister:dishes: :SMILY288:

mosabaig

Murhabaa......Congratulations

Many Contratulations..you have received very good advices, just keep a diary handy, so you can keep the contact numbers of Imam in the local mosque and also good muslim friends in your area.

:SMILY139:
:allahuakbar: :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar:
:shahadah: :SMILY206:

Delyan

masha Allah

Masha Allah !!! what a great news, I feel very moved for you my dear sister in Islam, well, congratulations and May Allah always Guide you, andBless you inshalah:ma:

sister Delyan:hearts:
wa salam aaleykom