Going to perform Umrah

abdellah007

Assalam alaykum brothers and sisters,

Insha allah I am going to perform the sunnah of Umrah, So I wont be logging on from 10 july till 25 july. May Allah bless and have mercy upon you all.

wa salam

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

Assalamu Alaikum,
Good to know abt your trip. May ALLAH SWT make it easy for you. and Accespt your umrah. Ameen. Please do remember all of us in your duas.

:wasalam:

fada_all

salam alikum dear akhi abdellah,,

insha allah umrah mobarakah akhi allah ybarak feek ou ytqabbal manak ou tarjaa bealf salamah shokran katiran 3ala ikhbarina bekol shayaa akhi al 3aziz matansanash min dou3aik...jazaka allah kol khair fi douniya wa al kahirah ajran katiran...
allah ybaraka feek akhi
may allah swt accept your good deeds and forgives the bad ones , may allah make things easy for you dear brother, don't forget us in your dou'a , may allah grant you the hightest rank in al jannah and make al firdaous al aa'la your intrnal palce insha allah taala.

ur sis khadija

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
mashallah...i am so damn happy to hear this news..wow! your moving to umrah! plz pray for us and all the ummah of muhammad (s.a.w) that .'may allah forgive all our sins, and guide us to right path, and put all of us in jannah'..plz pray for us sincearly brother plz.......

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
Alhamdulillah :)
mashaAllah may Allah accept your umrah brother
please make dua for all of us
take care wish you a safe journey to and back
form umrah:) inshaAllah
:wasalam:

hassana elkoussi

MashaAllah,brother. This is great news. :tti_sister:May Allah accept your umrah inshaAllah and plz don't forget to keep us in your du'aa.

:hijabi: