good book

maryiam

:salam2: brother and sisters,

This for brother and sisters that have kids,

I want to get a book on raising kids islamicly. My daughter is only 8 months, I'm a convert.

what kinds of stuff should i get for my daughter when she gets older. How to raise them islamicly. I live close to sound vision, i finally went there today with my daughter.

:jazaak: for ur help,
:wasalam: maryiam

DOC_BRO

Asalam o Alaikum sister
Its very nice to hear that. I also have a daughter and me and my wife try to upbring her the best islamic way we can we buy book and dvds for her from Islamic stores or online infact there are some website i will post links below u can take a look there are several books toys and dvds for kids. There is a learning dvd like barney and elmo its called 'adams world' when ur daugher grows up she will like it.
http://soundvision.com/
www.hamzathemuslimboy.com
www.noorart.com
www.al-basheer.com
On ebay u can chek some toys islamic laptop for kids one good muslim person sells it for very cheap like 10-15 bucks for very less profit it has surah and quranic verses.
Anyways if there is something else will let u know. I pray to Allah that May Allah bestow our kids with greath knowledge of Islam and make them best of the praciting muslim (which practically includes everything is ur a good momin)
May Allah help u in ur cause Aameen.
Ma'Salam

maryiam

Anyways if there is something else will let u know. I pray to Allah that May Allah bestow our kids with greath knowledge of Islam and make them best of the praciting muslim (which practically includes everything is ur a good momin)

:salam2:
:jazaak: brother,

u touch me, i was getting tear on this part. if u dont mind me asking how old is she? ::subhanallah: kids grow fast. :tti_sister: i'll make dua for u brother.

:wasalam: maryiam

DOC_BRO

She is 3 & 1/2 yrs MashaAllah. She knows 7-8 duas by heart and does know how to wear hijab, how to wudu. she love to read hamzathemuslim boy (which is also a canadian person and product) She prays with me or her mother mostly she plays while we are in sujud but u know thats how kids are and its not mandatory for them either. What i would suggest u sister that me and my wife we dont listen to music or watch tv in front of her we always listen to Islamic songs while she is around. We teach her and inform her what Islam allows and explain her she does understand as she now tells everybody that 'u know muslims cant have dogs in their house or Allah gets angry and wont give slurpee or toys" so just keep up informing ur daughter InshaAllah I am very sure she will pick up very fast. As a dr and also islamicaly we know that uptill 3 yrs is the best molding age for the kid and to grasp the basics so try and make her keep the touch as u and ur husband just have to be strict not to do anything unreligious wheter music or tv because kids r very smart they will cath it and if u stop them they will ask u question. Well my daughter doesnt let us watch tv not even the news. She says bad boys and girls wathc that she gives my words to me. :) so ...
InshaAllah if u get time read some surahs from quran in ur daughers ears while she is in ur lap or sleeping. And one thing me and my wife always pray to Allah tht help us to raise r child and walk them on the straight path and ask him not to test us and if does let us be victorious.

InshaAllah everything will be fine ur intentions are so pure and pious Allah will help u InshaAllah,but dont be dishearted if things dont go accordingly, as parents there are some moments but thats just a test from Allah.

The most wonderfull heart, is the heart that fear Allah.
The most beautiful words are The Words of Allah.
The Purest love is The Love for Allah.