Goodbye... I'm leaving :(

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
also I don't believe in bye's just see you see later. inshallah I will see you on day of judgment or better yet in Jannah

AAminAA

Amatullah
:salam2:

Sakeena , you can always go to public library , they have internet.... so keep that in your mind :D

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
I'm not leaving Islam, I'll always follow Islam, I just became so attached to TTI and the sisters and brothers here :hijabi: hehe

Salamalaykum,

Jazak Allah for ur affection towards us, we will be also missing or lil sis for the sake of Allah, may Allah help u and make things easy for u. Ameen. Hope insha Allah when u will be back u will be with loads of knowledge insha Allah.

Allah Hafiz.

massi

Thank you :) sigh... now what? :hearts:

goodbye-cruel-world.jpg

:SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:

massi

hahaha .....mmmmm ....next time you have to pay some money for funny :SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 21

Sakeena

okay Bye salam brothers and sisters love you all for the sake of Allah (SWT)! Salam :( aww sniffs... have a good summer!
salam,
~Sakeena

Meraj

Brother
:salam2:

Dear sister may Allah (subhana wataala) keep you always onthe straight path inshallah...hope to see you back soon inshallah....if not for long time even only a salam is fine inshallah......
may Allah (subhana wa taala) protect you whereever you will be inshallah...
:wasalam: