Gossip and backbiting a teacher

beautiful is islam

:salam2:
dear bro and sis. my non-Muslim teacher did something mean to me. she use to let me use her privet bathroom for wudo. then couple of week ago she yell at me and said i couldn't use her bathroom anymore. she stile let the other non-Muslim girls use her bathroom. she made me cry cause i hate use the public bathroom where everybody comes in. but i don't have chose now.
i don't like her anymore. my non-Muslim friend don't like her ether so we talk about her and how fake she is. but when ever we talk about her, even though the teacher is not Muslim i stile feel bad. what makes me really mad is she act like she didn't do anything to me and try to be nice to me or talk to me:confused:
am i being wrong by talk about her with my friend by what she do?
pls answer this back soon

believer4life

soul searching...
i'm not sure if this is the right words but there's a hadith: where a man or a woman (not sure) came to the prophet salallahualeyhi wasalam and he/she caled the prophet very bad names and all he salallahualeyhi wasalam did was smile and later the person was so amazed with the prophet's grace and humility that the Turned To Islam (get it!! lol) anyway moral of the story 2 wrongs dont make a right (and many other morals). Sister back biting is probably not that worth it in fact confronting the person will do both you and him/ her a favour, or just forgive and forget. not retaliating kind of gives me a strong feeling in my soul that allah loves me and is trying to teach me patience.

Artemis

Banned
dear bro and sis. my non-Muslim teacher did something mean to me. she use to let me use her privet bathroom for wudo. then couple of week ago she yell at me and said i couldn't use her bathroom anymore. she stile let the other non-Muslim girls use her bathroom. she made me cry cause i hate use the public bathroom where everybody comes in. but i don't have chose now.
i don't like her anymore. my non-Muslim friend don't like her ether so we talk about her and how fake she is. but when ever we talk about her, even though the teacher is not Muslim i stile feel bad. what makes me really mad is she act like she didn't do anything to me and try to be nice to me or talk to me:confused:
am i being wrong by talk about her with my friend by what she do?
pls answer this back soon

So why did she select you for the shouting? Did she accuse you of something? People generally don't lose their temper for no reason, did she give you a clue in her shouting?

beautiful is islam

So why did she select you for the shouting? Did she accuse you of something? People generally don't lose their temper for no reason, did she give you a clue in her shouting?

because my lunch is 15min i try to do wudo frist and go to lunch. what made her mad is that she didn't want me to go in front of her in the bathtroom. she has the bathroom all to herself all day. that was the only time i need it. she is always talking to people taking longer time to use it. i had two freinds wit for me. so i didn't have time so i wan in front of her like almost 3 time i think. so one day i got out of the bathroom and she just start to yeall at me. my non-musilm friends were all shocked to see this and hear this from her:girl3:. because how she acted. i don't have any musilm friends in my grade all my friends are non-musilm. i wish everyday i could be in muslim country so i don't have to deal with people like her. but alhamdulliah i have Allah swt and i don't need nobody.

ps. i never left her bathroom darty always clean before i left and there is nothing i ever stole from her because is just a tolet a sink and mirror. lol

4mMadara2Amina

:)))

because my lunch is 15min i try to do wudo frist and go to lunch. what made her mad is that she didn't want me to go in front of her in the bathtroom. she has the bathroom all to herself all day. that was the only time i need it. she is always talking to people taking longer time to use it. i had two freinds wit for me. so i didn't have time so i wan in front of her like almost 3 time i think. so one day i got out of the bathroom and she just start to yeall at me. my non-musilm friends were all shocked to see this and hear this from her:girl3:. because how she acted. i don't have any musilm friends in my grade all my friends are non-musilm. i wish everyday i could be in muslim country so i don't have to deal with people like her. but alhamdulliah i have Allah swt and i don't need nobody.

ps. i never left her bathroom darty always clean before i left and there is nothing i ever stole from her because is just a tolet a sink and mirror. lol

INSHALLAH you will have that kind of chance :hearts:

Artemis

Banned

I don't think dirt is the reason. You say she has the bathroom to herself all day, does she,does she teach no lessons? Does she have nothing else to do but use the bathroom? You say she was talking to other people, was this a bit of casual chat or was it work related? If it was work related maybe she was pressed and people were all the time stopping her from getting relief and then you just cut in front?
When you went in front of her, how did you do it? Did you ask her if you could duck in because your time was short? Or did you just assume you could? I am sorry if I am annoying but I am trying to work out why she picked on you and not the other girls.