GPS tracking bracelet[s],"

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Is this for real?? LOL.. They got to be kidding!!

What do he think we are?? GPS tracking??!! LOL..

Jihan

man.. colorado is horrible... that is same place where the congressman suggesting a attack on mecca, the central of muslims: but i guess they actually say what they feel unlike others.

ummsami89

what a jerk

Subhanallah. what a racist jerk......inshallah we will all get reward for stupid comments/thoughts as this.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
ignorance is contagious!!

:salam2:
I have some words for him, but I am a muslim!!:astag: May Allah help us,Ameen!:tti_sister: :tti_sister:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Sometimes I'm thinking ,What am I doing in this country.....May Allah help me to go to a muslim country one day...\
salam to all

muharram23

Staff member
Real looser,

:) How do u make every muslim wear gps tracking when most of the muslims in america r american converts. LIke 20,000-30,000 yr. I think he didnt understand yet that muslims r not only arabs. Real loooser.

"[61.8] They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths but Allah will perfect His light, though the unbelievers may be averse.

salamu alaykum

Muharram

samiha

---------
Staff member

I haven't read the article, though i bet I know what it says, and all I have to say is “We’re Muslims, rise above it”

Really. Don’t call them names, or wish or think violence on them or anything. Won’t get us anywhere, rather if you made Dua for them, it may come to and have more effect.

So track me, I’m not hiding anything. everything which is made to be apparent will be so, and anything meant to be kept hidden will be so. Allah knows best. I’m not going to be baited by those in ignorance!

:wasalam:

Jihan

I haven't read the article, though i bet I know what it says, and all I have to say is “We’re Muslims, rise above it”

Really. Don’t call them names, or wish or think violence on them or anything. Won’t get us anywhere, rather if you made Dua for them, it may come to and have more effect.

So track me, I’m not hiding anything. everything which is made to be apparent will be so, and anything meant to be kept hidden will be so. Allah knows best. I’m not going to be baited by those in ignorance!

:wasalam:

that's true he would only be proving that we have nothin to hide....smart!

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

Isn't this the same ignorant and bigoted approach which lead to the holocaust? Hmm, I wonder.......

wasalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The sad thing is this poor man had the nerve to verbalize what many think. Often, I too wonder what am I doing here. However, this is my country. And Allah placed me here.
The people in power here were the fanatics who fled Europe. They were indentured servants who won independence after years of servitude or they were prisoners freed to this land. They won the land by erdacating the indeginous population.
They could not sustain the population. Thus it is important to keep the door of immigration open. Fear runs thick through their blood. Even if they could place the bracelets on us...it would probably take a Muslim to set up the software..ha ha.

Praise_2_Allah!

How about we just put a leash around this guy's neck and throw him in a den? I mean, sporting a moustache like that + having a name like 'Bob' is sufficient justification for his removal from the sane & intelligent majority of the population.

Lol @ the comment about 'controlling' fellow Muslims. That's the typical ignorant American ideology - oppress us, slaughter us, destroy our livelihood and place all the blame on us.

Don't these people realise that they're hated by the Muslim world because they support the governments that are KILLING OUR PEOPLE!! Stop killing us and we may start liking you. You don't really need to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

I pray for the Muslims in America a lot, it must be a true Jihad for you guys...to be living amongst people who are supporting a 'war on terror' against a country they can't even locate on a map. InshAllah I hope that the hearts of the ignorants are softened towards you, & you overcome your struggle by prospering above all the fools who demean you.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
that guy is definitely a radical. these stupid people have the idea that all muslims are arabs. only 2 out of 10 muslims in the world are arab. they forhet about the millions in africa, asia, russia, etc that do not look like arabs. overall, muslims commit the least amount of crimes in america. how many muslims do you see in trouble with the law here in america? i'm not talking about terror suspects, i'm talking about drug pushers, rapists, gang members, etc? america would be better if more people practiced islam.

Praise_2_Allah!

that guy is definitely a radical. these stupid people have the idea that all muslims are arabs. only 2 out of 10 muslims in the world are arab. they forhet about the millions in africa, asia, russia, etc that do not look like arabs. overall, muslims commit the least amount of crimes in america. how many muslims do you see in trouble with the law here in america? i'm not talking about terror suspects, i'm talking about drug pushers, rapists, gang members, etc? america would be better if more people practiced islam.

You're right, USA has the highest rape rate amongst countries that publish their crime stats. 1 in 5 women in America have been the victim of rape. Don't even get me started on gang warfare and gun crime, I think the Virginia tech shootings were a clear reflection on how bad the situation is, yet the authorities will do little to counter the possibility of repeat attacks in future...obviously they have way more important things to worry about, like saving the world from the masses of Muslims who are hell-bent on destroying everything *sarcasm overload* :rolleyes: