Grandparents that died, were not Muslim...

Shak78

Seeing as we talking about death what happens to those who lived before the Prophet (pbuh) came? Do they go to hell or since they had no knowledge of Islam what happens to them?

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
Seeing as we talking about death what happens to those who lived before the Prophet (pbuh) came? Do they go to hell or since they had no knowledge of Islam what happens to them?

Each nation was sent a prophet/messenger and it was up to them to choose or reject that message. Those who chose it were the believers of that time.

a_stranger

JazakAllah.

I hope that each and every bani Adam gets Mercy and Justice. ameen.

:salam2:

Phonetic Search, *!*!*!*![HOW TO]

*!
Search :
Show Arabic *!*!*!*!Translations *!*!
1 verse(s) matched.

*!*!*!*!*!Al-A'raf [7:156] *!*!*!*!*!*! *!*!
وَاكْتُبْ لَنَا فِي هَـذِهِ الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الآخِرَةِ إِنَّا هُدْنَـا إِلَيْكَ قَالَ عَذَابِي أُصِيبُ بِهِ مَنْ أَشَاء وَرَحْمَتِي وَسِعَتْ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ فَسَأَكْتُبُهَا لِلَّذِينَ يَتَّقُونَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَـاةَ وَالَّذِينَ هُم بِآيَاتِنَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

Waoktub lana fee hathihi alddunya hasanatan wafee alakhirati inna hudna ilayka qala AAathabee oseebu bihi man ashao warahmatee wasiAAat kulla shayin fasaaktubuha lillatheena yattaqoona wayutoona alzzakata waallatheena hum biayatina yuminoona
7:156 "And ordain for us that which is good, in this life and in the Hereafter: for we have turned unto Thee." He said: "With My punishment I visit whom I will; but My mercy extendeth to all things. That (mercy) I shall ordain for those who do right, and practise regular charity, and those who believe in signs.

Please read carefully :My mercy extendeth to all things.

Ya Allah we are things alhamduliAlallah.

abid_bilkhair

R

I'm sorry for the confusion of the way I worded my response. I meant that they NEVER heard the message of Islam. They died before knowing Islam.

Asalam O ALykum:

My dear Questioner:

In that century this is not possible to head ISLAM's message. this is only their fault not to find the right way ...... Sorry for that:

Last Prophet SAW tell when his followers asked : what is the lowest punishment of Hell from ALLAH and whom are in that punishment:
Muhammad SAW said : the lowest punishment in hell is wearing a fire boot and their brain simmer like water and my uncle Abu Talib take this punishment because of that he dose not accept ISLAM or read KALMA.
Sahi Muslim

My dear Questioner your DUA is only for Muslims who passed away and for those NON Muslims they are alive "that May Allah Blessed them to accept Islam"

This is very sorry to say your grandmother and father

Asalam O Alykum