Greetings.

Tahar

Greetings to all of you brothers and sisters. I have watched many of your excellent videos on YouTube and Google before I decided to come to your website. I wanted to see more of them. I find them genuinely moving, and humbling. I never fail to learn something new about my faith from these wonderful reverts, me who is a born-Muslim. They give me a fresh perspective on my faith and remind me of the great wisdom even in the little details I have grown accustomed to take-for-granted.

It is understandable that no reversion is easy, it has to deal with its own challenges (unreceptive families, bigoted communities, and a constantly hostile media spewing hate and misinformation.) Yet, each of these reverts rises to the challenge by asserting to the world "here I am, I believe" in the most respectful and humble of ways. These are the people whom prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) has called "his beloved." So rejoice for surely a great reward is awaiting you in the hereafter. Pay no attention to those that mock you, persecute you, and belittle your beliefs. Deep down, you know that you are on the right path. And pray for those who still aren't so that Allah guides them to the mercy of his light.

So here I am, I join your online-community to learn from the many of you. And help as much as I can. My keyboard is at your service.

May Allah's peace and mercy be with you all.

Ayep

:salam2: brother Tahar,

Welcome to TTI. I share the same experience when I first join this site too.
Being a born Muslim myself I discovered several years back that it is not a matter of of being born Muslim that make us Muslims but actually to choose to practice Islam that makes us Muslims.

So at any point of our life everyone have to consciously make that decision to become Muslims.

Enjoy your stay bro
:wasalam:

AishaR

:salam2:

Brother you need to remember the proper greeting to fellow muslims.

Do enjoy your time with us & welcome to the site

:wasalam: