Grrrr annoying neighbours!

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah
:salam2:

SubhanAllaah I am so annoyed by our neighbours who live one floor under us. We are surrounded by drunkers who throw things at each other at Fajr time and on other side people making parties. We never complained. Except once to police about drunkers cause I was afraid that the guy will kill that woman. Cops never came...
Now these under us are all the time banging the radiator pipes when we listen to Qur'an. Every time! I know these walls are "made from papers" I didn't know that floors are too! In a middle of a day, 12 o' clock, is it possible that they are sleeping, come one! on Saturdays, Sundays...those people don't even work. I'm usually in school, my husband at work. But now I'm sick at home and I want to listen my Qur'an!!! I have right to do so!

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

SubhanAllaah I am so annoyed by our neighbours who live one floor under us. We are surrounded by drunkers who throw things at each other at Fajr time and on other side people making parties. We never complained. Except once to police about drunkers cause I was afraid that the guy will kill that woman. Cops never came...
Now these under us are all the time banging the radiator pipes when we listen to Qur'an. Every time! I know these walls are "made from papers" I didn't know that floors are too! In a middle of a day, 12 o' clock, is it possible that they are sleeping, come one! on Saturdays, Sundays...those people don't even work. I'm usually in school, my husband at work. But now I'm sick at home and I want to listen my Qur'an!!! I have right to do so!

Find a complaint with your landlord.

Shahzad

call dept. of states
if cops doesnt come
tell them that cops didnt come , even on my call

ops u r in europe .. sorry for that ..

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah

Well this isn't really a situation for calling cops. We live in building which is owned by the city. And here are some rules. But listening little louder Qur'an at daytime and weekend does not go against the rules.
I think those neighbours just hate Muslims. Or they are shaytans who cannot stand the Qur'an.:SMILY335:

Rivergirl

:salam2: sister
i had some problems with my neighbours awhile back, it is just horrible, all u want is peace in your home!! the kids used to break windows, kept calling the police, lukily for us the police took our side and so did some other neighbours and alhumdulillah it has now stopped!!! wish i could punch them for u :lol: thats what i felt like doing at one stage!!!
will pray that they move away or something for u!!! otherwise just keep calling the police or other form of organisation that can help you.

wouldnt it just be great that the TTI members came around in their hoardes to scare them off!!!! :blackhijab:

wishing u all the best
:tti_sister:

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah
:wasalam: sis

:lol: Jazakillaahu khair for your funny comment!:D

About calling cops, those were next door neighbours who are drunkers.

These other neighbours floor under us, are the ones having problem with the Qur'an. Hope I made it more clear now.
They live in first floor and have some tiny garden, and BBQing is forbidden there, but they also broke the rules and in summertime stinky pork sausage smell was coming from their garden to my window! And I didn't complain to authorities. Also they were smoking and bringing some loud friends at 2AM, all that smoke came to my home..disgusting.

will pray that they move away or something for u!!!

May Allaah reward you with good!:tti_sister:

wassalaam

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
As Salamu Alekum sister

Well, this may sound a little wierd, or even stupid, but take it as it's...

Of course I dunno the exact situation, but here, it all depends on how you yourself look at it, what I'm saying is that why don't you look at them as a potential way to paradise, instead of potential shytans?
Strange, huh? then listen to this story about one of the greatest Imams and Scholars, I'm sorry I can't really tell who was him at the moment, but he used to have a next door neighbor, a young man who was really astray. Every night when the Imam was trying to study or pray in the quietness of the night, the drunken young neighbor starts to sing out loudly: "They let me astray, they left me alone, and what a great me, they shouldn't ever leave أضاعونى وأى فتى أضاعوا". The Imam was really annoyed but he didn't take any action. This continued for a quite long time, but one night, the Imam couldn't hear the voice of that neighbor and started to worry about him. He asked about him and was told that the police took him prisoner for some reason, and that he was in need for someone to bail him out. So the Imam went and bailed for him and took him back home. All the way back home, they didn't exchange a single word, yet when they reached, the Imam turned to the neighbor, asking him: "did we really let you down boy? هل أضعناك يا فتى؟". The boy was crying, and, as story tells, he changed ever since to such a good muslim..

Well, I guess the moral of the story is clear. Drunken people usually need help, in modern medicine they are classified as sick people who need care and treatment. not criminals who deserve punishment, beside of course being complete illetrate about Islam. So I think it's you and your husband's duty to try to help them, may be even it's that Allah (subhanaho Wata'ala) have sent you to help them, can't be that?

Anywayz I still dunna the circumstaces, so all I can do is to make dua'a that Allah may help you..

Wasalam

P.S: I was recalling the story from memory and translating it while writing it, so I'm sorry for any mistakes that there may be..

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin

Well this isn't really a situation for calling cops. We live in building which is owned by the city. And here are some rules. But listening little louder Qur'an at daytime and weekend does not go against the rules.
I think those neighbours just hate Muslims. Or they are shaytans who cannot stand the Qur'an.:SMILY335:

Ummm......I agree with you on this one saniyah.

Well with a little patience, ALLAH will sort out this one for you ( try zikir i.e remembrance of ALLAH, it works wonders! )

ALLAH knows best, wassalam