Guatanamo Interrogator squats over Qur'an/FBI records many abuses at Guatanamo Bay

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalmu Alaykum
Taken from: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070103/ts_nm/guantanamo_fbi_dc

Finally the FBI takes notice of these things and reports it. Maybe now something will be done (though that it VERY wishful thinking).

FBI agents at Guantanamo saw a military interrogator squat over the Koran in order to anger a prisoner and observed a detainee whose head was wrapped in duct tape, according to recently released FBI documents from a 2004 internal inquiry.

The documents stemmed from a survey of nearly 500 FBI employees who were asked if they saw any...mistreatment of prisoners at...Guantanamo Bay... More than 25 incidents were reported.

In one incident...a detainee was put in a plywood hut, where interrogators yelled and screamed at him... One military interrogator squatted over the Koran which "incensed" the prisoner...

Another day, an FBI employee was taken to an interrogation room and saw a detainee with a full beard whose head was wrapped in duct tape.

In another incident, a civilian contractor asked an FBI special agent to see a detainee who was gagged with duct tape that covered much of his head. The contractor said the prisoner had been chanting the Koran nonstop...

I thought you guys were being paranoid for saying that the United States Military/Government hates Muslims. Now I see that I was wrong and you were right. And to think I wanted to join this "Kaffir Brigade" (and I use Kaffir VERY rarely)...

Fear not, Muslim Brothers and Muslimah Sisters. The Prophet Muhammad :)saw:) said that a sign of the Judgement Day would be when Muslims are the largest religion but yet are hated by most (most non-Muslims, of course). According to recent studies, Islam will become the largest world religion sometime in the mid 21st century (I.E. 2050, give or take some years)...

I am VERY happy for those held at Guantanamo bay. I can't even imagine the reward they must be having with Allah for being steadfast in the face of this, especially the guy who was gagged and duct taped for reciting the Quran "non-stop". Now don't get me wrong, its inhuman what's happening there but at the same time these things have happened before, look what happened to pharaoh's magicians when they proclaimed Islam, he ordered their hands and feet to be cut off. Anytime a person suffers for the sake of Allah and DOES NOT let go of his religion, he becomes one of the best of this Ummah.

allmuslimsrequal

That is how the Nazi camps started- they were originally used for people who were suspected 'communists' They quickly turned into concentration camps. Do u see history repeating itself?

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
That is how the Nazi camps started- they were originally used for people who were suspected 'communists' They quickly turned into concentration camps. Do u see history repeating itself?

Assalamu Alaykum
Yes, I do. On the internet, I have seen such comments as: "There needs to be another Holocaust, except with Muslims being the victims".