Guess who is leaving?????

Indeed a great idea. Maybe I will sew it onto my abaya like a sash those beauty queens wear :D lol.

I wouldn’t do that lol it will distract the person praying behind you in the row, they would want to read what's written on your abaya and go "what the heck why would she buy an abaya that is written such thing or why would she amberoid that on her abaya" instead of concentrating in their salah they will try to figure out why? lol unless the person is in the same shoes as you [anti-burp] it wont take them long to figure it out lol..

Anywho the whole burping thing is dragging the thread off topic :p

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
I wouldn’t do that lol it will distract the person praying behind you in the row, they would want to read what's written on your abaya and go "what the heck why would she buy an abaya that is written such thing or why would she amberoid that on her abaya" instead of concentrating in their salah they will try to figure out why? lol unless the person is in the same shoes as you [anti-burp] it wont take them long to figure it out lol..

Anywho the whole burping thing is dragging the thread off topic :p

Indeed it is dragging off topic. Bad habit. Anyways no more talking about burping :D

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Question

Asalamualikum
I have a Question:
Even though the Shaytan is chained up during Rhamadhan why do Muslims usually still continue to commit sins? Why don't they completly change? If there is no evil suggestion whispered in our mind n heart, why do we continue to be resistant?
If anyone can answer it would be gratefully appreciated. :)

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

That was a good post :D :jumpclap:

Asalamualikum
I have a Question:
Even though the Shaytan is chained up during Rhamadhan why do Muslims usually still continue to commit sins? Why don't they completly change? If there is no evil suggestion whispered in our mind n heart, why do we continue to be resistant?
If anyone can answer it would be gratefully appreciated. :)

Its because of the nafs..or hawa/self desires inside the person which causes them to continue sinning.

And kuffars are still around... and some of them, if not all are like walking talking devils arent they?

Why dont muslims completely change? well, if anyone was looking to completely change, Ramadhan would be best and most likely time to do it wouldnt it? Its still a struggle against the self, but its just made easier during this month. Alhamdulillah.

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2:

That was a good post :D :jumpclap:

Its because of the nafs..or hawa/self desires inside the person which causes them to continue sinning.

And kuffars are still around... and some of them, if not all are like walking talking devils arent they?

Why dont muslims completely change? well, if anyone was looking to completely change, Ramadhan would be best and most likely time to do it wouldnt it? Its still a struggle against the self, but its just made easier during this month. Alhamdulillah.

Walikumasalam my sister Isra :hijabi:
Jazzakallahu Khair for answering my questions. :)
Its a great challenge to fight against ourself innerself.
May Allah help us and make it easy for us. Inshallah.

palestine

Servant of Allah
when i saw the title i was so sad, i thought you were leaving sis aquarious. lol. i was like "uh oh", another member leaving- that's sad. but alhamdulillah it's shaytan that's leaving instead of you. lol. alhamdulillah. asalamu alaykum wrwb. and ramadan kareem everyone.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Yep yep. HURRAYS!!!!

They are leaving again!!!!!!

Let us perform the best of our ibadah, inshaAllah.
:hijabi:

abdullah1111

asslamoalykom

that was great, how about this

the shatan​

work:misleading pepole
info:studed at the school of hell, works at the international breaking the islamic brotherhood, gets chained up for ramathan(and so the jins) ...

the shatan is :mad: and :eek: in ramathan

salams from the long lost abdullah

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum
Jazaki Allah khair 4 sharing it sis :D

ADIOS U DEVIL!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Now this is our opportunity to change our selfs when the devil is not here.. fight 4 ur jihad and be close 2 Allah.. even when ramadan is over we still have to obey Allah and do his command InshAllah... :D