Had an accident :(

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....

Bhai that was so reckless,Alhumdulillah that you are safe.i think you heard it enough times at home already but drive like an "insaan".you can hurt others with you.you should pray nawafil to thank Allah.Alhumdulillah TTI______is safe:D!!

take care inshallah.

:wasalam:
mein insaano ki tarhan hi gari chala ta hoon :p par dosaray logoo ko bi tu insaano ki tarhan chalana chaiye na

jazakallah khair

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

Akhi Ansari, Dubai RTA has kept the speed limit at 120 Km/hr to safeguard the interest of all drivers on that particular road (highway).

Though it may seem that everyone is speeding upto 140 km/hr, only to reduce near radars are being clever. However, they are putting themselves and others at a higher degree of risk by not driving inside speed limit. And we all know about the numerous accidents that take place in the city, most of it is down to over speeding and reckless driving.

So I advise you to stay within speed limits (yea 120 !). It will only take you a few more minutes to reach your destination. It is better than putting yourself at risk.

And since we are all muslims :), I remind myself and others to recite the dua of riding a vehicle all the time. Here it is for those who need to memorize it :-

http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/095.html

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

omahmed

Sister in Islam
Al hamdulillah that Allah swt kept you safe.

Please be careful while driving - my husband's friend lost his 20 year old twin sons in an accident in Dubai about a week ago. They were his only children. May Allah swt give him and his wife the patience and iman to bear this.

ansari

STRANGER...

Akhi Ansari, Dubai RTA has kept the speed limit at 120 Km/hr to safeguard the interest of all drivers on that particular road (highway).

Though it may seem that everyone is speeding upto 140 km/hr, only to reduce near radars are being clever. However, they are putting themselves and others at a higher degree of risk by not driving inside speed limit. And we all know about the numerous accidents that take place in the city, most of it is down to over speeding and reckless driving.

So I advise you to stay within speed limits (yea 120 !). It will only take you a few more minutes to reach your destination. It is better than putting yourself at risk.

And since we are all muslims :), I remind myself and others to recite the dua of riding a vehicle all the time. Here it is for those who need to memorize it :-

http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/095.html

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

app nay bilkul sai farmaya :D Last year I got 2 speeding fine. 800 and 600 dirham. From tomorrow onwards I'll drive 120km/hr. cruise control on 120 :D lol

jazakallah khair :)

ansari

STRANGER...

yar :lol: abhi bhi 100km/hr se neeche nhin aaye :lol: buhat mushkil ha aap ko 100km/hr se neeche lana :lol:
:D

Speed limit on highway is 120 :p ... I'll never drive 100km/hr on 120km/hr road :lol:........ well, my driving is good :D ..I stated driving when i was 17 without license but my dad gave me the permission :lol:. i got license when i was 18 :p and now im 21 :p this accident was my first one and it was not my mistake :p

ansari

STRANGER...
Al hamdulillah that Allah swt kept you safe.

Please be careful while driving - my husband's friend lost his 20 year old twin sons in an accident in Dubai about a week ago. They were his only children. May Allah swt give him and his wife the patience and iman to bear this.

May Allah grant them highest place in Jannah -Ameen.

ansari

STRANGER...

For racing they fine us 2000 dirham :( lol
Exceeding maximum speed limit by more than 60km/h 1000 dirham fine

What these police guys were doing :lol:

dubai-police.jpg

[yt]ZR6Y3JEPpQE[/yt]​

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
alhumdulillah ur saved brother ..but i pray nothing has happened to ur car...
i am possessive( dont know the correct spelling lol) about cars..:(..i pray everthing is fine with ur car..:(..

zainali

assalamualikum brother alhamdulillah ,

nice to hear that u came out well from the accident , but bro one has to think twice while riding fast , that we have parents waiting for us at home , we have to be responsible , and mostly we have to take care of our self for the sake of allah swt as this life is not ours its of allah swt and we have to deal with it with respect and responsibly .

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:tti_sister:
you are safe alhamdulillah.it's a bad experience and I hope the next time you'll drive slower and carefully.my father had the same accident but he broke both his legs and couldn't walk for 6 month...don't run on the road please.140km/h are too much:astag: