Hadith Confusion??

osbay99

This is a Bhukhari Hadith:

Volumn 009, Book 093, Hadith Number 556.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Anas : Allah's Apostle said, "Whenever anyone of you invoke Allah for something, he should be firm in his asking, and he should not say: 'If You wish, give me...' for none can compel Allah to do something against His Will."

so i dont understand, are we not allowed to say "InshAllah everything will be ok" or something like that???

Please help me out!
Salaam

Noor to shine

This is a Bhukhari Hadith:

Volumn 009, Book 093, Hadith Number 556.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Anas : Allah's Apostle said, "Whenever anyone of you invoke Allah for something, he should be firm in his asking, and he should not say: 'If You wish, give me...' for none can compel Allah to do something against His Will."

so i dont understand, are we not allowed to say "InshAllah everything will be ok" or something like that???

Please help me out!
Salaam

I think that we should never say ya Allah make every thing Ok if you wish ......but we should say ya Allah make everything ok and have a firm feeling that Allah swt will respond to us. This InshAllah if is meant: if you wish ya Allah then it is wrong .

We should call Allah swt with a firm feeling that Allah swt can do anything and will respond to us.And Allah swt knows best.