Hadith of the Day

hayat_yahya

let's increase our islamic knowledge by posting here hadiths every day inshallah if possible...

When Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) was asked by someone what act he should do to enter Paradise, he said:

" You should worship Allah, associating nothing with Him..." ( Al-Bukhari-Sayings of Prophet Muhammad [Pbuh])

hayat_yahya

" If anyone testifies that none has the right to be worshippedbut Allah, the Alone, Who has no parteners that Muhammad is His Messenger and Jesus is Allah's Messenger and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Soul from Him and that the Paradise is true and the Hell is true, Allah will admit him into Paradise with the deeds which he has done even if those deeds were few." ( Al-Bukhari-Sayings of Prophet Muhammad [Pbuh])

hayat_yahya

" He who dies knowing that there is no God but Allah, enters Paradise." ( Al-Bukhari-Sayings of Prophet Muhammad [Pbuh])

hayat_yahya

" Allah will not punish people for their sins except in the case of one who is disobedient, defiant, and rebellious against Allah and who refuses to believe that there is no God but Allah." ( Al-Bukhari-Sayings of Prophet Muhammad [Pbuh])

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Baarak Allaahu feekum. Al-Haafidh Ibn Rajab has an excellent treatise in which lies a discussion of these ahaadeeth (and/or similar) titled, "Tahqeeq Kalimat ul-Ikhlaas", translated into English as "The Key to Paradise" by the brother, Abu Rumaysah may Allaah reward him.

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2:
It is a great idea sister. :ma:
There is a smilar thread to it.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20074

Anyway, I'll still contribute.

Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:

"Allah the Almighty has said: 'Whosoever acts with enmity towards a closer servant of Mine (wali), I will indeed declare war against him. Nothing endears My servant to Me than doing of what I have made obligatory upon him to do. And My servant continues to draw nearer to Me with supererogatory (nawafil) prayers so that I shall love him. When I love him, I shall be his hearing with which he shall hear, his sight with which he shall see, his hands with which he shall hold, and his feet with which he shall walk. And if he asks (something) of Me, I shall surely give it to him, and if he takes refuge in Me, I shall certainly grant him it.'"

[Al-Bukhari]​

hayat_yahya

As-salaamu `alaykum.

Baarak Allaahu feekum. Al-Haafidh Ibn Rajab has an excellent treatise in which lies a discussion of these ahaadeeth (and/or similar) titled, "Tahqeeq Kalimat ul-Ikhlaas", translated into English as "The Key to Paradise" by the brother, Abu Rumaysah may Allaah reward him.

:salam2:
It is a great idea sister. :ma:
There is a smilar thread to it.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20074

Anyway, I'll still contribute.

Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:

"Allah the Almighty has said: 'Whosoever acts with enmity towards a closer servant of Mine (wali), I will indeed declare war against him. Nothing endears My servant to Me than doing of what I have made obligatory upon him to do. And My servant continues to draw nearer to Me with supererogatory (nawafil) prayers so that I shall love him. When I love him, I shall be his hearing with which he shall hear, his sight with which he shall see, his hands with which he shall hold, and his feet with which he shall walk. And if he asks (something) of Me, I shall surely give it to him, and if he takes refuge in Me, I shall certainly grant him it.'"

[Al-Bukhari]​

shukran :SMILY34:

hayat_yahya

The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

1- “The two rak'ahs of Fajr are better than this world and everything in it” {Reported by Muslim, 725}

2- ” Whoever fasts one day for the sake of Allah, Allah will keep his face seventy years’ distance away from the Fire because of it. ” {Reported by Muslim, 2/808}

3- “Whoever recites Aayat al-Kursiy immediately after each prescribed prayer, there will be nothing standing between him and his entering Paradise except death.”

4- ” Whoever sends blessings upon me, Allah will send ten blessings upon him.”
5- “Whoever says Subhaan Allah wa bi hamdih (Praise and glory be to Allah) one hundred times, morning and evening, his sins will be erased even if they are like the foam of the sea.”

6- “Whoever prays twelve rak’ahs during the night and day, a house will be built for him in Paradise: four before Zuhr and two after, two rak’ahs after Maghrib, two rak’ahs after ‘Isha’ and two rak’ahs before Fajr prayer.” {Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, no. 380; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 6362}.

7- “When the Muslim visits his (sick) Muslim brother, he is harvesting the fruits of Paradise until he returns.” {Narrated by Muslim, 2568}.

8- “Whoever says when he hears the call to prayer: ‘Allahumma Rabba haadhihi’l-da’wat il-taammah wa’l-salaat il-qaa’imah, aati Muhammadan il waseelata wa’l-fadeelah, wab’athhu maqaaman mahmoodan illadhi wa’adtah (O Allah, Lord of this perfect call and the prayer to be offered, grant Muhammad the privilege (of intercession) and also the eminence, and resurrect him to the praised position that You have promised),’ my intercession for him will be permitted on the Day of Resurrection.” {Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 589}.

9- “Whoever prays the funeral prayer will have one qeeraat (of reward), and whoever follows the bier until the deceased is buried will have two qeeraats.” {Narrated by Muslim}.

10- ” Whoever does wudoo’ and does wudoo’ well then he says: “I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without any partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.’ O Allah, make me of those who return to You often in repentance and make me of those who remain clean and pure.’ will have the right to be admitted by Allah to Paradise through whichever of the eight gates he wishes.”

11- ” Whoever reads Soorat al-Kahf on the day of Jumu’ah, will have a light that will shine from him from one Friday to the next. ” {Narrated by al-Haakim, 2/399; al-Bayhaqi, 3/249}

hayat_yahya

Narrates Abu Hurayra
"O Allah's Apostle! Who is more entitled to be treated with the best companionship by me?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man said. "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man further said, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man asked for the fourth time, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your father. "
- Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Sahih Bukhari Volume|73 Book|8 Number|2

hayat_yahya

Narrates Abu Hurayra
The world is a prison-house for a believer and Paradise for a non-believer.

Sahih Muslim Volume|1 Book|42 Number|7058

hayat_yahya

Narrates Abu Hurayra
"Whoever establishes the prayers on the night of Qadr out of sincere faith and hoping to attain Allah's rewards then all his past sins will be forgiven."

Sahih Bukhari Volume|2 Book|1 Number|34

hayat_yahya

Narrates Abu Musa
Some people asked Allah's Apostle, "Whose Islam is the best? He replied, "One who avoids harming the Muslims with his tongue and hands."
Sahih Bukhari Volume|1 Book|2 Number|10

hayat_yahya

Narrates ibn Umar
The Prophet looked at the people of the well and said, "Have you found true what your Lord promised you?" Somebody said to him, "You are addressing dead people." He replied, "You do not hear better than they but they cannot reply."
Sahih Bukhari Volume|23 Book|2 Number|452

hayat_yahya

Narrates Abdullah ibn Masud
"Do not wish to be like anyone except in two cases: A person, whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it righteously; the one whom Allah has given wisdom and he acts according to it and teaches it to others."
Sahih Bukhari Volume|3 Book|1 Number|73

ssister

"Whenever a man is alone with a woman, the Devil makes a third."

The Holy Prophet (saaw) said: "Say each of your prayers as if it were your last prayer."

The Holy Prophet (saaw) said: "Affliction caused by the tongue is worse than (that caused by) the strike of the blade of a sword."

hayat_yahya

Narrates Abu Masud
"If a man spends on his family (with the intention of having a reward from Allah) sincerely for Allah's sake then it is a (kind of) alms-giving in reward for him.
Sahih Bukhari Volume|2 Book|1 Number|52

hayat_yahya

Narrates Ali
"Do not tell a lie against me for whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally) then he will surely enter the Hell-fire."

Sahih Bukhari Volume|3 Book|1 Number|106

hayat_yahya

Narrates Anas
"None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself."

Sahih Bukhari Volume|1 Book|2 Number|12

Narrated By Ibn 'Umar:
Allah's Apostle said: Islam is based on (the following) five (principles):
1. To testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad is Allah's Apostle.
2. To offer the (compulsory congregational) prayers dutifully and perfectly.
3. To pay Zakat. (i.e. obligatory charity)
4. To perform Hajj. (i.e. Pilgrimage to Mecca)
5. To observe fast during the month of Ramadan.

Bukhari - Volume 1 - Book 2 - Hadith 007

Narrated By Abu Said:
I testify that Allah's Apostle said, "The taking of a bath on Friday is compulsory for every male Muslim who has attained the age of puberty and (also) the cleaning of his teeth with Siwak, and the using of perfume if it is available." Amr (a sub-narrator) said, "I confirm that the taking of a bath is compulsory, but as for the Siwak and the using of perfume, Allah knows better whether it is obligatory or not, but according to the Hadith it is as above."
Bukhari - Volume 2 - Book 13 - Hadith 005

Narrated By Anas:
Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever possesses the (following) three qualities will have the sweetness of faith (1): The one to whom Allah and His Apostle becomes dearer than anything else; (2) Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's Sake; (3) who hates to revert to atheism (disbelief) as he hates to be thrown into the Fire."
Bukhari - Volume 9 - Book 85 - Hadith 074

Narrated By Zaid bin Arqam:
In the life-time of the Prophet (pbuh) we used to speak while praying, and one of us would tell his needs to his companions, till the verse, 'Guard strictly your prayers (2.238) was revealed. After that we were ordered to remain silent while praying.
Bukhari - Volume 2 - Book 22 - Hadith 292

The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said:
"There are two phrases which are light on the tongue, heavy in the balance, and beloved to the All Merciful; Subhãna 'allãhi wa bihamdihi, Subhãna 'allãhil-`atheemi"(1)
Muslim - Book 35 - Hadith 6511

(1) - Glorified is Allah, and [I am] in His praise; Glorified is Allah The Magnificent.

Narrated By 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud:
The Prophet said, "Do not wish to be like anyone except in two cases. (The first is) A person, whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it Righteously; (the second is) the one whom Allah has given wisdom (the Holy Qur'an) and he acts according to it and teaches it to others."
Bukhari - Volume 1 - Book 3 - Hadith 73

Narrated By Abu Huraira:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The good deeds of any person will not make him enter Paradise." (i.e., None can enter Paradise through his good deeds.) They (the Prophet's companions) said, 'Not even you, O Allah's Apostle?' He said, "Not even myself, unless Allah bestows His favor and mercy on me." So be moderate in your religious deeds and do the deeds that are within your ability: and none of you should wish for death, for if he is a good doer, he may increase his good deeds, and if he is an evil doer, he may repent to Allah."
Bukhari - Volume 7 - Book 70 - Hadith 577

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Ayyub that a man came to the Prophet (may peace be upon him) and said: Direct me to a deed which draws me near to Paradise and takes me away from the Fire (of Hell). Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) said: You worship Allah and never associate anything with Him, establish prayer, and pay Zakat, and do good to your kin. When he turned his back, the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) remarked: If he adheres to what he has been ordered to do, he would enter Paradise.

Muslim - Book 1 - Hadith 13

Narrated By Al-Bara' bin 'Azib:
Allah's Apostle ordered us to do seven things and forbade us to do other seven. He ordered us: to follow the funeral procession. to visit the sick, to accept invitations, to help the oppressed, to fulfill the oaths, to return the greeting and to reply to the sneezer: (saying, "May Allah be merciful on you," provided the sneezer says, "All the praises are for Allah,"). He forbade us to use silver utensils and dishes and to wear golden rings, silk (clothes), Dibaj (pure silk cloth), Qissi and Istabraq (two kinds of silk cloths).
Bukhari - Volume 2 - Book 23 - Hadith 331

The Virtue of Worship at Night
The Prophet said:
"There is in the night a time such that during it no Muslim man asks Allah to Whom belongs Glory and Power for some Good of the affairs of this Life or the Hereafter; except that Allah would grant him it, and that is every night". Allah The Exalted said: "And those who pray for forgiveness in the early hours of the morning" (1).
Muslim

(1) Surah Ali-lmrãn (3:17)

Narrated By Jabir bin 'Abdullah :
A funeral procession passed in front of us and the Prophet stood up and we too stood up. We said, 'O Allah's Apostle! This is the funeral procession of a Jew." He said, "Whenever you see a funeral procession, you should stand up."
Bukhari - Volume 2 - Book 23 - Hadith 398

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
Allah's Apostle said, "A time will come that the best property of a Muslim will be sheep which he will take on the top of mountains and the places of rainfall (valleys) so as to flee with his religion from afflictions."
Sahih al Bukhari Volume 1, Book 2, Number 18

Narrated Sa'd bin Abi Waqqas:
Allah's Apostle said, "You will be rewarded for whatever you spend for Allah's sake even if it were a morsel which you put in your wife's mouth."
Sahih al Bukhari Volume 1, Book 2, Number 53

Narrated Al-Ahnaf bin Qais:
While I was going to help this man ('Ali Ibn Abi Talib), Abu Bakra met me and asked, "Where are you going?" I replied, "I am going to help that person." He said, "Go back for I have heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'When two Muslims fight (meet) each other with their swords, both the murderer as well as the murdered will go to the Hell-fire.' I said, 'O Allah's Apostle! It is all right for the murderer but what about the murdered one?' Allah's Apostle replied, "He surely had the intention to kill his companion."
Sahih Muslim Volume 1, Book 2, Number 30

Anas b. Malik reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: It is from the conditions of the Last Hour that knowledge would be taken away and ignorance would prevail (upon the world), the liquor would be drunk, and adultery would become rampant.
Muslim - Book 34 - Hadith 6451

Narrated Muawiya:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "If Allah wants to do good to a person, He gives him knowledge and understanding of the religion. I am just a distributor, but the grant is from Allah. (And remember) that this nation (true Muslims) will keep on following Allah's teachings strictly and they will not be harmed by any one going on a different path till Allah's order (Day of Judgment) is established."
Sahih al bukhari Volume 1, Book 3, Number 71

Narrated By 'Abdullah:
We were with the Prophet while we were young and had no wealth whatever. So Allah's Apostle said, "O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power."
Bukhari - Volume 7 - Book 62 - Hadith 4

Narrated By Abu Huraira:
That Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) said, "Whoever attends the funeral procession till he offers the funeral prayer for it, will get a reward equal to one Qirat, and whoever accompanies it till burial, will get a reward equal to two Qirats." It was asked, "What are two Qirats?" He replied, "Like two huge mountains."
Bukhari - Volume 2 - Book 23 - Hadith 410

The prophet said:
"No woman should travel except with a Mahram, and no man should enter upon a woman unless her Mahram is with her."
A man said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, I want to go out with such-and-such an army and my wife wants to go to Hajj.’ He said, "Go to Hajj with her.”

sahih al-Bukhaari: 1729

Narrated By Ibn 'Abbas:
Allah's Apostle entered upon SICK man to pay him a visit, and said to him, "Don't worry, Allah willing, (your SICKness will be) an expiation for your sins." The man said, "No, it is but a fever that is boiling within an old man and will send him to his grave." On that, the Prophet said, "Then yes, it is so."
Bukhari - Volume 7 - Book 70 - Hadith 566

Narrated By Abu Dhar:
The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: "And the sun Runs its fixed course For a term (decreed). that is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing." (36.38)
Bukhari - Volume 4 - Book 54 - Hadith 431

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."
Volume 7, Book 64, Number 264

Narrated By Anas bin Malik:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "Allah said, 'If I deprive my slave of his two beloved things (i.e., his eyes) and he remains patient, I will let him enter Paradise in compensation for them."
Bukhari - Volume 7 - Book 70 - Hadith 557

Narrated Abu Musa:
The Prophet heard a man praising another man and he was exaggerating in his praise. The Prophet said (to him). "You have destroyed (or cut) the back of the man."
Sahih al bukhari Volume 8 - Book 73 - Number 86

Narrated By Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever is made wealthy by Allah and does not pay the Zakat of his wealth, then on the Day of Resurrection his wealth will be made like a bald-headed poisonous male snake with two black spots over the eyes. The snake will encircle his neck and bite his cheeks and say, 'I am your wealth, I am your treasure.' " Then the Prophet recited the holy verses: 'Let not those who withhold...' (to the end of the verse). (3.180).
Bukhari - Volume 2 - Book 24 - Hadith 486

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who recites in the morning and in the evening (these words): "Hallowed be Allah and all praise is due to Him" one hundred times, he would not bring on the Day of Resurrection anything excellent than this except one who utters these words or utters more than these words.
Muslim - Book 35 - Hadith 6509

Narrated Safwan bin Muhriz Almazini:
While I was walking with Ibn 'Umar holding his hand, a man came in front of us and asked, "What have you heard from Allah's Apostle about An-Najwa?" Ibn 'Umar said, "I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'Allah will bring a believer near Him and shelter him with His Screen and ask him: Did you commit such-and-such sins? He will say: Yes, my Lord. Allah will keep on asking him till he will confess all his sins and will think that he is ruined. Allah will say: 'I did screen your sins in the world and I forgive them for you today', and then he will be given the book of his good deeds. Regarding infidels and hypocrites (their evil acts will be exposed publicly) and the witnesses will say: These are the people who lied against their Lord. Behold! The Curse of Allah is upon the wrongdoers." (11.18)
sahih al bukhari Volume 3 - Book 43 - Number 621

Narrated By Anas:
The Prophet said, "If anyone forgets a prayer he should pray that prayer when he remembers it. There is no expiation except to pray the same." Then he recited: "Establish prayer for My (i.e. Allah's) remembrance." (20.14).
Bukhari - Volume 1 - Book 10 - Hadith 571

Narrated Abu Huraira:
A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward)." He replied, "I do not find such a deed." Then he added, "Can you, while the Muslim fighter is in the battle-field, enter your mosque to perform prayers without cease and fast and never break your fast?" The man said, "But who can do that?" Abu- Huraira added, "The Mujahid (i.e. Muslim fighter) is rewarded even for the footsteps of his horse while it wanders bout (for grazing) tied in a long rope."
Sahih al Bukhari Volume 4 - Book 52 - Number 44

Narrated Sahl bin Sa'd:
I heard the Prophet saying, "I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount (Kauthar), and whoever will come to it, will drink from it, and whoever will drink from it, will never become thirsty after that. There will come to me some people whom I know and they know me, and then a barrier will be set up between me and them." Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri added that the Prophet further said: "I will say those people are from me. It will be said, 'You do not know what changes and new things they did after you.' Then I will say, 'Far removed (from mercy), far removed (from mercy), those who changed (the religion) after me! "
Sahih al Bukhari Volume 9 - Book 88 - Number 174
Narrated By Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Allah says: 'I am just as My slave thinks I am, (i.e. I am able to do for him what he thinks I can do for him) and I am with him if He remembers Me. If he remembers Me in himself, I too, remember him in Myself; and if he remembers Me in a group of people, I remember him in a group that is better than they; and if he comes one span nearer to Me, I go one cubit nearer to him; and if he comes one cubit nearer to Me, I go a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running."
Bukhari - Volume 9 - Book 93 - Hadith 502

Narrated By Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said "There is a tree in Paradise (which is so big and huge that) a rider could travel in its shade for a hundred years. And if you wish, you can recite: 'In shade long extended...' (56. 30) and a place in Paradise equal to an arrow bow of one of you, is better than (the whole earth) on which the sun rises and sets."
Bukhari - Volume 4 - Book 54 - Hadith 475

Masruq is reported to have asked 'Aisha about the action (most pleasing to) the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). She said: He (the Holy Prophet) loved (that action) which one keeps on doing regularly. I said (to 'Aisha): When did he pray (at night)? She replied: When he heard the cock crow, he got up and observed prayer.
Muslim - Book 4 - Hadith 1614

Narrated Ali:
The Prophet , sent an army and appointed some man their commander The man made a fire and then said (to the soldiers), "Enter it." Some of them intended to enter it while some others said, 'We have run away from it (i.e., embraced Islam to save ourselves from the 'fire')." They mentioned that to the Prophet, and he said about people who had intended to enter the fire. ''If they had entered it, they would have remained In it till the Day of Resurrection.'' Then he said to others, "No obedience for evil deeds, obedience is required only in what is good ."
Sahih Al Bukhari ~ Volume 9, Book 91, Number 363

Narrated By Abu Huraira:
The Prophet (pbuh) said, "The Israelis used to be ruled and guided by prophets: Whenever a prophet died, another would take over his place. There will be no prophet after me, but there will be Caliphs who will increase in number." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What do you order us (to do)?" He said, "Obey the one who will be given the pledge of allegiance first. Fulfil their (i.e. the Caliphs) rights, for Allah will ask them about (any shortcoming) in ruling those Allah has put under their guardianship."
Bukhari - Volume 4 - Book 56 - Hadith 661

Narrated By 'Aisha:
The Prophet used to start every thing from the right (for good things) whenever it was possible in all his affairs; for example: in washing, combing or wearing shoes.
Bukhari - Book 8 - Hadith 418

Narrated By Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari:
The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Give food to the hungry, pay a visit to the sick and release (set free) the one in captivity (by paying his ransom)."
Bukhari - Vol 7, Book 65, Hadith 286.

hayat_yahya

Narrates Abdullah ibn Amr
"A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands. And a Muhajir (emigrant) is the one who gives up (abandons) all what Allah has forbidden."

Sahih Bukhari Volume|1 Book|2 Number|9

Narrates Abu Hurayra:
"There was no prophet among the prophets but was given miracles because of which people had security or had belief, but what I was given was the Divine Inspiration which Allah revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will be more than those of any other prophet on the Day of Resurrection."
Sahih Bukhari Volume|92 Book|9 Number|379

Narrates Anas bin Malik:
"Facilitate things to people (concerning religious matters), and do not make it hard for them and give them good tidings and do not make them run away (from Islam)."
Sahih Bukhari Volume|3 Book|1 Number|6

Narrates Abu Hurayra:
"By Him in Whose Hands my life is, none of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father and his children."
Sahih Bukhari Volume|1 Book|2 Number|13

In al-Saheehayn it is narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said:
“The Messenger of Allaah SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘On Friday there is an hour in which no Muslim asks for something whilst he is standing in prayer, but it will be given to him” – and he demonstrated the shortness of that time with his hands."

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 883; Muslim, 1406).

One who is riding should salute one who is walking, one who is walking should salute one who is sitting and a small company should salute a large one.
(Bukhari, Muslim).
(Sayings of Muhammad. by Prof. Ghazi Ahmad).

Narrates Abu Hurayra:
"Faith consists of more than sixty branches and Haya (Modesty) is a part of faith."
Sahih Bukhari Volume|1 Book|2 Number|8

Narrated By Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle (pbuh) said, "When the imam says: 'Ghair-il-Maghdubi 'Alaihim Walad-Dallin (i.e. not the path of those who earn Your Anger, nor the path of those who went astray (1.7)), then you must say, 'Ameen', for if one's utterance of 'Ameen' coincides with that of the angels, then his past sins will be forgiven."
Bukhari - Volume 6 - Book 60 - Hadith 002

Hasan radiallaahu 'anhu said:
That a certain old woman came to the Prophet and requested him to pray to Allaah to make her enter paradise. The Prophet said, 'O mother of so and so! No old woman shall enter into paradise'. The narrator says that on hearing this the old woman went back weeping. The Prophet said to the people around him to go and tell the old woman that she would not enter into paradise as an old woman.
(Tirmidhi)
Then he recited the verse:
"Verily we! We have created those (maidens) by a creation and have made them virgins, loving, of equal age" Qur'aan 56: 35-37