Hadith of the Day

hana*

" My intercession with Allah on the day of judgement will be on behalf of all my followers, even those who are guilty of major sins."

Tirmidhi, Abu Daud, Ibn Majah

alhamdulilah we are so lucky to be from the Ummah (the followers) of the Prophet (peace be upon him)

hana*

"The (example of the) value of this world in comparison to (that of) the Hereafter is as if you dip a finger in the ocean and then pull it out to see how much water sticks to it." (Muslim)

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2:
JazzakumAllah Khair for the hadiths brother and sister.

:bismillah:

Narrated Anas bin Malik (may Allah be pleased with him); The Messenger of Allah (peace he upon him) said:

“Whoever seeks martyrdom with sincerity shall get its reward, though he may not achieve it.” And in a similar narration, from Sahl b. Aba Umama b. Sahl b. Hunaif, it says, “Who sought martyrdom with sincerity will be ranked by Allah among the martyrs even if he died on his bed.”

[Saheeh Muslim, Book 020, Number 4694 & 4695]​

:wasalam:

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“The people of Paradise will be able to see the people in the apartments above them as you see the shining stars on the horizon in the east and the west, because of the differences in their status.” They said: “O Messenger of Allaah, is that the status of the Prophets which no one else will reach besides them?” He said: “No, by the One in Whose hand is my soul, they are men who had faith in Allaah and believed in the Messengers.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2082; Muslim, 2831)​

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said,

"Allah says: Son of Adam: fill your time with My worship and I will fill your heart with richness, and end off your poverty. But if you do not, I would make your hands fully busy (i.e. in worldly affairs) and I would not end off your poverty."

(At-Tirmidhee, hasan hadeeth)​

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said,

“Among Allah’s servants are people who are neither prophets nor martyrs, but whom the prophets and martyrs will deem fortunate because of their high status with Allah.” The Companions asked, “O Messenger of Allah! Inform us of who they are.” The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) told them that they are people who loved each other for Allah’s sake, even without being related to one another or being tied to one another by the exchange of wealth. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) went on to describe their great reward on the Day of Resurrection: “By Allah, their faces will be luminous and they will be upon light. They will feel no fear when the people will be feeling fear, and they will feel no grief when the people will be grieving.” Then he (peace and blessings be upon him) read the verse: [Behold! verily on the friends of Allah there is no fear, nor shall they grieve] (Yunus 10:62).

(Abu Dawud)​

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (May Allah's peace be upon him) said:

"The (Hell) Fire is surrounded with all kinds of desires and passions, while Jannah is surrounded with adversities.''

(Bukhari and Muslim)​

Commentary: The way to Hell is littered with these evils. When a person crosses them, it is an indication that he has entered into Hell. On the other side exists a series of griefs and calamities, Islamic injunctions and obligations (the compliance with which is often irksome for man) impede his way to Jannah. When a person endures them with patience he, in fact, overcomes those obstacles and becomes eligible for Jannah.

hana*

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said,

“Among Allah’s servants are people who are neither prophets nor martyrs, but whom the prophets and martyrs will deem fortunate because of their high status with Allah.” The Companions asked, “O Messenger of Allah! Inform us of who they are.” The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) told them that they are people who loved each other for Allah’s sake, even without being related to one another or being tied to one another by the exchange of wealth. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) went on to describe their great reward on the Day of Resurrection: “By Allah, their faces will be luminous and they will be upon light. They will feel no fear when the people will be feeling fear, and they will feel no grief when the people will be grieving.” Then he (peace and blessings be upon him) read the verse: [Behold! verily on the friends of Allah there is no fear, nor shall they grieve] (Yunus 10:62).

(Abu Dawud)​

may Allah reward you sis, that is a beautiful hadeeth, i love all the sisters here for the sake of Allah :hearts:

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
may Allah reward you sis, that is a beautiful hadeeth, i love all the sisters here for the sake of Allah :hearts:

:salam2: dear sis,
Ameen, May He (Allah) for whose sake you love us for, love you too, ameen. I love you too and all sisters on TTI fisabillah (Sake of Allah). :hearts:
If you know of any more hadiths sis, please contribute, inshAllah.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu alaikum Ikhwaani...Jazakallah for sharing your hadiths...here's another one.
Hadith qudsi 8;
عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ، عَنْ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ:
" مَنْ صَلَّى صَلَاةً لَمْ يَقْرَأْ فِيهَا بِأُمِّ الْقُرْآنِ، فَهِيَ خِدَاجٌ(1) ثَلَاثًا، غَيْرَ تَمَامٍ، فَقِيلَ لِأَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ: إِنَّا نَكُونُ وَرَاءَ الْإِمَامِ، فَقَالَ: اقْرَأْ بِهَا فِي نَفْسِكَ، فَإِنِّي سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَقُولُ: قَالَ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ: قَسَمْتُ الصَّلَاةَ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَ عَبْدِي نِصْفَيْنِ، وَلِعَبْدِي مَا سَأَلَ، فَإِذَا قَالَ الْعَبْدُ:{ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ } قَالَ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ: حَمِدَنِي عَبْدِي، وَإِذَا قَالَ:{ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ } قَالَ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ: أَثْنَى عَلَيَّ عَبْدِي، وَإِذَا قَالَ:{ مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ } قَالَ اللَّهُ: مَجَّدَنِي عَبْدِي - وَقَالَ مَرَّةً: فَوَّضَ إِلَيَّ عَبْدِي، فَإِذَا قَالَ:{ إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ } قَالَ:لِعَبْدِي وَلِعَبْدِي مَا سَأَلَ". هَذَا بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَ عَبْدِي وَلِعَبْدِي مَا سَأَلَ، فَإِذَا قَالَ:{ اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ } قَالَ: هَذَا }
رواه مسلم (وكذلك مالك والترمذي وأبو داود والنسائي وابن ماجه)

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), who said:

"A prayer performed by someone who has not recited the Essence of the Qur'an (1) during it is deficient (and he repeated the word three times), incomplete."

Someone said to Abu Hurayrah: [Even though] we are behind the imam? (2)

He said: Recite it to yourself, for I have heard the Prophet (may the blessings and peace of Allah be up on him) say:

"Allah (mighty and sublime be He), had said: 'I have divided prayer between Myself and My servant into two halves, and My servant shall have what he has asked for. When the servant says: 'Al-hamdu lillahi rabbi l-alamin' (3), Allah (mighty and sublime be He) says: 'My servant has praised Me.' And when he says: 'Ar-rahmani r-rahim' (4), Allah (mighty and sublime be He) says: 'My servant has extolled Me,' and when he says: 'Maliki yawmi d-din' (5), Allah says: 'My servant has glorified Me' - and on one occasion He said: 'My servant has submitted to My power.' And when he says: 'Iyyaka na budu wa iyyaka nasta in' (6), He says: 'This is between Me and My servant, and My servant shall have what he has asked for.' And when he says: 'Ihdina s-sirata l- mustaqim, siratal ladhina an amta alayhim ghayril-maghdubi alayhim wa la d-dallin' (7), He says: 'This is for My servant, and My servant shall have what he has asked for.'"

(1) Surat al-Fatihah, the first surah (chapter) of the Qur'an.

(2) i.e. standing behind the imam (leader) listening to him reciting al-Fatihah.

(3) "Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds."

(4) "The Merciful, the Compassionate."

(5) "Master of the Day of Judgement."

(6) "It is You we worship and it is You we ask for help."

(7) "Guide us to the straight path, the path of those upon whom You have bestowed favors, not of those against whom You are angry, nor of those who are astray."

[Muslim (also by Malik, at-Tirmidhi, Abu-Dawud, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah)]

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
JazzakilAllah khair sister Suhaanah for partcipation & hadith. :ma:

The Prophet said (peace be upon him):

"He will not enter Paradise who has a grain of arrogance in his heart," a man asked: "A man may like his dress to be nice and his shoes to be nice?" The Prophet answered: "Allah is beautiful and likes beauty. Arrogance is to deny rights and look down upon people."

[Abu Dawud, Musnad Ahmad]​

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty

Mu‘awiyah ibn Abi Sufyân narrated that Allâh’s Messenger said,

“Goodness is a (natural) habit while the evil is a stubbornness. To whomsoever Allâh wills to show goodness, He favors him with the understanding in the Religion.”

(Ibn Mâjah, 1/221)​

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said that Allah said:

“My love is guaranteed for two who love one another for My sake, My love is guaranteed for two who visit one another for My sake, My love is guaranteed for two who help one another for My sake, My love is guaranteed to two who uphold ties with one another for My sake.”

(Ahmad).​

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty

Narrated Abu Huraira (May Allah be pleased with him): I heard Allah's Apostle (May Allah's peace be upon him) saying:

"Whoever is pleased that he be granted more wealth and that his lease of life be pro longed, then he should keep good relations with his Kith and kin."

(Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 14)​

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty

Narrated by Anas bin Malik (may Allaah be pleased with him) said the Prophet (may Allaah's peace be upon him) said,

"A mans faith is never perfect until his heart is straight and a mans heart is never perfect until his tongue is straight."

(Recorded in Ahmed)​

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال

Narrated Abu Huraira radiyallahu anhu : The Prophet :saw2: said, "Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by worshipping in the mornings, afternoons and during the last hours of the nigths."

(Fath-ul-Bari, page 102, Vol 1) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol 1, Hadith No 38)