hadith

somia

slaamz brothers and sisters i have just read a hadith and i would like to share it with you every word uttered by a child of adam will be held against him and not in favor of him, except enjoying good,forrbiding wrong and the remembrance of allah.
this is tring to say on the day of judgement a person will be held accountable for everything he has said. gossip and idle talk causes the heart to harden and become furture from the mercy of allah. the person who engages in idle talk is deprived of the reward that he/she could of gainedhad he/she enjoined the good, forbidden evil, or spent his time in the remembrance of allah by glorifying him,praising him,extrolling his greatness,supplicating to him (dua), recitting the quraan,or by invoking blessings upon his messenger (saw):hijabi:

salaams

marshallah may allah bless you for you time and effort and sharing this with us all marshallah this is a very good hadith and i did not no this so jasakallah khair for sharing

mohaed khamis

yes sister that's right every word we say would be held against us in the day of judgment
may allah guid us to say and do the right things