Hadith

Yousuf.

:salam2: Everyone!

Hmm, does anyone here know the hadith concerning those who will NOT enter hell fire?

Thanks.

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

I am sure that there are many Hadiths, but from my very limited collection, I have posted these for you.

'Itban bin Malik's Hadith, may Allah be pleased with him.
Mahmud bin Al-Rabi' reported: I came to Medina, met with 'Itban, and said to him: I learned that you have a Hadith. He said: Something had gone wrong with my eyesight. I, therefore, sent (a message to the Holy Prophet): Verily it is my ardent desire that you should kindly grace my house with your Prayer there so that I should make that corner a place of worship. He said: The Prophet (may peace be upon him) came there, and those among the Companions whom Allah willed also accompanied him. He entered (my place) and offered the Prayer at my residence and his Companions began to talk among themselves (and this conversation centered round hypocrites), and then the conspicuous one, Malik bin Dukhshum was made the target and they wished that he (the Holy Prophet) should invoke Allah against him to make him die or meet some calamity. Meanwhile, Allah's Messenger (may peace and blessings be upon him) completed his Prayer and asked: Does he (Malik bin Dukhshum) not testify the fact that there is no god but Allah and that I am Allah's Messenger. They replied: He makes a profession of it (no doubt) but does not do it out of (sincere) heart. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Whoever testifies that there is no god but Allah and I am Allah's Messenger would not enter Hell and it (its flames) would not consume him. (Sahih Muslim)

Mu'adh bin Jabal, may Allah be pleased with him, narrated:
I was riding behind the prophet (may peace be upon him) and there was nothing between him and me but the part of the saddle, when he said: Mu'adh bin Jabal, to which I replied: At your beck and call, and at your pleasure, Messenger of Allah. He moved along for a while, when again he said: Mu'adh bin Jabal, to which I replied: At your beck and call, and at your pleasure, Messenger of Allah. He then again moved along for a while and said: Mu'adh bin Jabal, to which I replied: At your beck and call, and at your pleasure, Messenger of Allah. He (the Holy Prophet) asked: Do you know what right has Allah upon His servants? I said: Allah and His Messenger know best. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Verily the right of Allah over His servants is that they should worship Him, not associating anything with Him. He (the Holy Prophet), with Mu'adh behind him, moved along for a while and said: Mu'adh bin Jabal, to which I replied: At your beck and call, and at your pleasure, Messenger of Allah. He (the Holy Prophet) asked: Do you know the servants' rights upon Allah in case they do it (i.e. they worship Allah without associating anything with Him)? I (Mu'adh bin Jabal) replied: Allah and His Messenger know best. (Upon this) he (the Holy Prophet) remarked: That He would not torment them (with the fire of Hell). (Sahih Muslim)

Anas bin Malik, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
Allah's Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) addressed Mu'adh bin Jabal as he was riding behind him: O Mu'adh. He replied: At your beck and call, and at your pleasure, Messenger of Allah. He again called out: Mu'adh, to which he (again) replied: At your beck and call, and at your pleasure. He (the Holy Prophet) addressed him (again): Mu'adh, to which he replied: At your beck and call, and at your pleasure, Messenger of Allah. Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) observed: If anyone testifies (sincerely from his heart) that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is His bondsman and His messenger, Allah immunizes him from Hell. He then added: I asked the Messenger of Allah: should I then give the tiding to the people? He the Holy Prophet said: Do not tell them this good news, for they would depend on this alone. (Sahih Muslim)

May Allah (SWT) save us all from the Blazing Fire of Jahannam, and instead Bless us with the Everlasting Bliss Insha Allah, Aameen.

Assalamualaikum :)