Hadith

vegangoth

Banned
Can you go in to a regular bookshop and buy the Hadiths or do I have to go to a mosque to get them? I've never seen them next to the koran in Borders bookshop. But they may well have just sold out.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Awesome! Thank you. Is it not possible to get a hard copy?

Yes you may purchase a hard copy of hadiths..especially those of *Sahih Bukhari* and *Sahih Muslim*...I don't know if we're allowed to put links of Islamic stores here..but regardless..you can google the books and you will find many links allowing you to make such a purchase

(just to note however..both Sahihs have *volumes*..so you should be aware that you won't get *the full number of hadiths* by buying *one book*)

I wish you the best

:wasalam:

vegangoth

Banned
Yes you may purchase a hard copy of hadiths..especially those of *Sahih Bukhari* and *Sahih Muslim*...I don't know if we're allowed to put links of Islamic stores here..but regardless..you can google the books and you will find many links allowing you to make such a purchase

(just to note however..both Sahihs have *volumes*..so you should be aware that you won't get *the full number of hadiths* by buying *one book*)

I wish you the best

:wasalam:

Glad you said about both volumes as I didnt't know that. Thank you.

hassana elkoussi

I think buying Sahih al-Bukhari or Sahih Muslim will be too much for you. You can try either "Riyad-us-saliheen" or "Al Lu'lu' wal-Margan" (Gems and Jewels), both of which contain authentic hadiths. You can google them first to see if that's what you really need.