Allahu Akbar! HAJ NEWS 1443Hijriah/ 2022

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Ministry of Hajj: "After a two-year hiatus due to ‘Corona’... we are happy to receive the first pioneers of Hujjaj this year”
~Alhamdulillah

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The General President Al Sheikh Sudais and his respective committee for Haj season 1443 AH
1654443203829.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The General President Sheikh Sudais discusses the plans for this year’s Hajj season 1443 AH
1654443342967.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The General President Sheikh Sudais discusses the plans for this year’s Hajj season 1443 AH
1654443385389.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
1654443423138.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Ministry of Hajj: “A total of 955 Hujjaj have arrived in the Kingdom as of Sunday, 5 Dhul Qadah 1443”
Mashaallah
Alhamdulillah!
1654443472622.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
First Flight carrying 416 Hujjaj from Bangladesh arrives at Jeddah’s King Abdulaziz International Airport
Alhamdulillah!1654443915071.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
o.t.w

Haj 2022: Meet 3 friends cycling from Tajikistan to Saudi Arabia via UAE​

After covering thousands of miles, the trio from the central Asian country’s capital city have now reached Dubai​

mashaallah!
1654444270764.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Saudi Arabia reintroduces plan for Hajj facilities​

‘Mecca Route’ covers pilgrims from Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Morocco, Bangladesh'
1654444984710.png
Around 2.5 million Muslims from around the world used to attend Hajj in Saudi Arabia every year before the pandemic.Image Credit: Wikimedia

Cairo: Saudi Arabia has revived an initiative offering facilities to Muslims coming from several countries to perform Hajj as the kingdom is allowing foreign pilgrims this year to attend the annual pilgrimage rituals after lifting coronavirus-related restrictions.
The Saudi Interior Ministry has announced relaunching the “Mecca Route” initiative that gives pilgrims from five countries access to facilities including finalising Hajj-related procedures in their home countries.

The initiative includes pilgrims from Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Morocco and Bangladesh.
Facilities offered to pilgrims coming from these countries include issuance of electronic visas at home, finalising passport procedures as well as tagging and sorting out luggage at the departure airports.

Accordingly, on arrival in Saudi Arabia, those pilgrims head directly to their residences in the holy cities of Mecca and Medina while their luggage are delivered right to their stay places.

The first batch of foreign pilgrims for this year’s Hajj landed in Saudi Arabia on Saturday from Indonesia. They arrived in Medina aboard a flight carrying 358 pilgrims.
The arrivals were received by Saudi officials at the Prince Mohammed bin Abdulaziz in Medina where they were given flowers, palm dates and bottles of the holy Zamzam water in a gesture of welcome.

In April, Saudi Arabia said it would allow 1 million pilgrims from inside and outside the kingdom to perform this year’s Hajj due in July, after restricting the annual ritual to some thousands of Muslims living inside the country for the last two years due to COVID-19 outbreak.
Eligible pilgrims this year must be under 65, fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present a negative PCR test result of a sample collected within 72 hours from departure to the kingdom, according to Saudi authorities.

Around 2.5 million Muslims from around the world used to attend Hajj in Saudi Arabia every year before the pandemic.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Saudi Arabia: Cheapest domestic Hajj package costs SR10,238​

Priority given to those who have not previously performed Hajj and are fully immunised
1654445299604.png
According to the ministry there are three Hajj packages. The first package (Hospitality 2 Camps) costs SR10,238; the second package (Hospitality Upgraded Camps) is priced at SR13,043 and the third package (Hospitality Towers) costs SR14,737.Image Credit: WAM

The Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has announced that the cheapest Hajj package for domestic pilgrims will cost SR10,238, local media reported.
According to the ministry there are three Hajj packages. The first package (Hospitality 2 Camps) costs SR10,238; the second package (Hospitality Upgraded Camps) is priced at SR13,043 and the third package (Hospitality Towers) costs SR14,737.

The ministry said that the prices do not include transportation fees from the pilgrims’ city to Mecca. Value-added tax (VAT) is not included as well.
On Friday, the Ministry opened the registration for domestic pilgrims who are less than 65, have a valid residence permit and wish to perform Hajj in the current season, with birth dates starting from 1957.
The ministry said that priority will be given to those who have not previously performed Hajj and are fully immunised as per the status in the “Tawakkalna” app.

The ministry said that registration could be obtained via the electronic a weblink (https://localhaj.haj.gov.sa) or through the “Eatmarna” app.
Those interested in preforming Hajj can review all programmes for domestic pilgrims, and choose the appropriate one, and service providing companies and institutions, which the beneficiaries wish to contract electronically, easily and conveniently, around the clock.

The “Eatmarna” app allows the pilgrims to review all available packages or through the electronic tracking, create a list of preferred packages and choose from them, add companions, as well as ensure that all the registrants’ data, immunisation status, and requirements are met, and in case of falling short of any of the requirements, the applicant will be excluded electronically.

~News