Allahu Akbar! Hajj News 1437Hijrah/2016

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Up close to the Ka'bah, admiring the beautiful, embroidered panels on the Kiswah.
Subhanallah!
up-close-to-the-kabah-admiring-the-beautiful-embroidered-panels-on-the-kiswah-jpg.12078

islam-jpg.12079

Attachments

• Up close to the Ka'bah, admiring the beautiful, embroidered panels on the Kiswah.jpg
    Up close to the Ka'bah, admiring the beautiful, embroidered panels on the Kiswah.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Islam.jpg
    Islam.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 45

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Maqam Ibrahim: place where Prophet Ibrahim alaihisalam used to stood infront of the ka'bah.
maqam-ibrahim-png.12080

Attachments

• Maqam Ibrahim.png
    Maqam Ibrahim.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 42

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A lovely view of Mina, with the Jamarat bridge seen in the background.
a-lovely-view-of-mina-with-the-jamarat-bridge-seen-in-the-background-png.12081

Attachments

• A lovely view of Mina, with the Jamarat bridge seen in the background..png
    A lovely view of Mina, with the Jamarat bridge seen in the background..png
    1 MB · Views: 25

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A beautiful final day in Mina Alhamdulillah!
a-beautiful-final-day-in-mina-jpg.12082

Attachments

• A beautiful final day in Mina .jpg
    A beautiful final day in Mina .jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 29

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Awesome sight of Masjid al Haram from a helicopter, as the sun sets over Makkah.
Alhamdulillah!!!
awesome-sight-of-masjid-al-haram-from-a-helicopter-as-the-sun-sets-over-makkah-jpg.12083

Attachments

• Awesome sight of Masjid al Haram from a helicopter, as the sun sets over Makkah. .jpg
    Awesome sight of Masjid al Haram from a helicopter, as the sun sets over Makkah. .jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 30

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Bismillahirrahmanirrahim!
Alhamdulillah!
Haj a resounding success.
MAKKAH — This year’s Haj season has been a complete success thanks to excellent arrangements and consummate services provided to the guests of Allah by all the participating public and private sectors.

Mina, the city of tents, looked deserted on Thursday as all pilgrims left for Makkah or for Madinah.

The pilgrims who were in a hurry to complete their Haj rituals and depart for home left Mina on Wednesday, the second day of Tashriq. They left behind about half a million pilgrims who stayed the night and completed the stoning ritual on Thursday which was the third and final day of Tashriq.

More than 300,000 people from the government and private departments including security forces and Civil Defense units provided services to the guests of Allah.

The Mashaer train made 1,600 trips during which it transported more than 300,000 pilgrims between Makkah and the Holy Sites.

The pilgrims also used more than 16,000 buses. More than 18 million cubic meters of desalinated water and five million meals were distributed in Makkah and the Holy Sites.

Minister of Health Tawfiq Al-Rabeah announced that there were no infectious of quarantine diseases among the pilgrims. He said 25 hospitals in Makkah and the Holy Sites in addition to 158 health centers including more than 5,000 beds provided health services to the pilgrims.

The World Health Organization (WHO) also confirmed that there were no contagious diseases among the Hajjis.
Alhamdulillah!
~News