★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
★Jumuahtul Mubarak★
Assalamu'alaikum!
Kiswah raising process - Hajj 1438 hijrah

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu'alaikum!
Beautiful SURAH AL HAJJ [Full chapter] recited by Al Sheikh Dr/Minister Abdul Rahman Ibn Abdul Aziz as-Sudais ( Head of the Presidency for the Two Holy Mosques )

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
20604537_10155761083113094_7601086682125750032_n.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Subhanallah!
The prophet Adam alaihislam is a muslim !See how old is Islam!

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Holy Makkah is always there since prophet Adam alaihisalam and since he left no one have been there since, until the coming of Prophet Ibrahim alaihisalam opening Makkah again after the founding of Zam zam's well by his son Prophet Ismail alaihisalam leaving him there with Saidinatina Hajar instructed by Allah s.w.t. Thus altogether Makkah is under the government of Prophet Ibrahim and family,Prophet Ibrahim is the great grand father of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w Bin Abdullah bin Abdul Mubtalib

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
968781-1728792827.jpg

The Health Ministry said it has launched an awareness campaign on how to cope with excessive heat in many parts of the Kingdom.
The ministry stressed the need to use sunscreen; stay indoors between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. or be in the shade; cover one’s head with a hat or umbrella; wear sunglasses and long clothes that protect against the sun; and drink plenty of fluids.
In an infographic published on its Twitter page, the ministry said over-exposure to the sun and heat could cause skin cancer, wrinkles, pigmentation, sunstroke, sunburn, dry skin, and eye disorders such as glaucoma.
In Hajj pilgrimage areas, the ministry recommends pilgrims perform their rituals in the evening or at night, and avoid large crowds to avoid congestion and heatstroke.
Additional tips include not drinking iced or cold water, and avoiding direct air conditioning when they are perspiring.
~Arab News