Halal Bodycare Range

lazim

Salam everyone,

I am currently selling Hussana Halal bodycare, their range consists of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Moisturiser, Face Scrub, Cleanser, Hand Cream and Lip Balm as well as a baby care range.

If you are interested in buying any of these products then please go to the following website:-

http://www.hussana.com/azim/

Please also let your friends know inshallah, just forward the website address to them.

Jhazakallah Khairun
Lisa Azim
*!*!*!

vegangoth

Banned
These look fab! Are they tested on animal? Are any of them sutible for vegans? I'm always on the look out for new vegan friendly bodycare things.

D.Ahmed

Believer
These look fab! Are they tested on animal? Are any of them sutible for vegans? I'm always on the look out for new vegan friendly bodycare things.

I don't know what vegan friendly is but on all their products it says No alcohol or animal products (Halal)
Not tested on animals

:SMILY128:

vegangoth

Banned
I don't know what vegan friendly is but on all their products it says No alcohol or animal products (Halal)
Not tested on animals

:SMILY128:

Awesome so far lol Guess I should have been more specific in the vegan question. Any lanolin? Any beeswax? Any steric acid? Can't think of anymore at the moment.

lazim, If you have found out that your products are all compelty vegan then you could write to the vegan society and get your product regesterd there and put into their "Animal free shoppper" book, that way you will sell more of them.