Halal product?

hopintobelucky

:salam2: dear brothers and sisters,

I have had some questions to late. You see, I see that my my body is in need of something since I can feel all my muscles and skin disintegrating, it's not so serious, actually I don't know how serious it is.

My body seems so saggy like an elderly person's even though I'm in my 20s only (I've been to a doctor, and he said I'm OK, but he doesn't seem pro)....

I don't know what to do, and if this is a skin condition then I hope it can be solved easily which is why I am thinking of applying collagen creams for my skin in the hope that at least my face will not look like it's falling apart. I'm particularly interested in the ~H20+ brand since they are offering some promotions.

I think this might be an American brand, I was wondering if it offers halal products? More importantly is collagen halal, if it is then how about applying it to the skin? While checking for this info, I stumbled upon a site that said that Olay contains pig materials, is this true, I have been applying Olay lotion since forever!

Pls help, if I cant take collagen, I don't know what can help me.