Halloween- booooooo

rightpath_357

Salam bro's and sis's. I have a bit of a problem. Me and my little sister agreed that if we got this answered, the majority of an answer would prove one of us wrong. We know that we can't go trick-or-treating in Islam. But she says that she's going anyways. I don't think it's allowed. She told me that she's not going to wear a costume- but still, i have doubts. Can she go if she's not wearng a costume? Any help plz? JazakAllah Khair (if i get any help :lol:)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum ...

can we dress up like for fun .... cuz last year i just had my youngest bro dressed up like a mad scientist :D lol just for fun

and i put powder all over his head so he looks like a old guy and i put baking soda and vinegar in a bottle so it was all fizing and it was kinda kool

But are we not allowed to do that just for fun Like im not even sure wat halloween celebration is?

rightpath_357

Assalamu alaykum,

I am your Brother. ;) :)

:wasalam:

k first, in ur quote, i realized i spelt "knew" wrong . whoops. oh- and sorry BROTHER! i just looked at ur avatar- and it was the same one as some sister have it, so i assumed u were a sis cause i didnt look at the name ! sorry!

Glad2bMuslim

:salam2:

it HARAM TO GO TRICK TREATING. lets practice Islam completely and lets not follow half of Islam and not the other
:salam2::blackhijab:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
it is based on your intentions sis....
if you wanna celebrate it, i mean- if you wanna do trick and all stuffs..then its haram..

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2: brothers and sister..
listen to this lecture by sheikh feiz. :D .. I really love this Shiekh for the sake of ALLAH :D

[yt]5mm4ZKhhkjE[/yt]

ansari

STRANGER...
Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s.) issued a stern warning: "Whoever
imitates a nation is one of them!" (Abu Da'oud).

Muslims should heed this warning and refrain from copying or imitating the kufar in their
celebrations. Islam has strongly forbidden Muslims to follow the religious or social customs of the non-Muslims, and especially of the idol-worshippers or those who worship the devil. From an Islamic standpoint, Hallow'een is one of the worst celebrations because of its origins and history. It is HARAM (forbidden), even if there may be some seemingly good or harmless elements in those practices, as evidenced by a statement from the Prophet (s.a.s.) "Every innovation (in our religion) is misguidance, even if the people regard it as something good" (ad-Daarimee.). Although it may be argued that the celebration of Hallow'een today has nothing to do with devil-worship, it is still forbidden for Muslims to participate in it. If Muslims begin to take part in such customs, it is a sure sign of weak iman and that we have either forgotten, or outrightly rejected the mission of our Prophet (s.a.s.) who came to cleanse us from jahiliyyah customs, superstitions and false practises.

ALLAH KNOWS BEST

:)

jazkalllah khair

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s.) issued a stern warning: "Whoever
imitates a nation is one of them!" (Abu Da'oud).

Muslims should heed this warning and refrain from copying or imitating the kufar in their
celebrations. Islam has strongly forbidden Muslims to follow the religious or social customs of the non-Muslims, and especially of the idol-worshippers or those who worship the devil. From an Islamic standpoint, Hallow'een is one of the worst celebrations because of its origins and history. It is HARAM (forbidden), even if there may be some seemingly good or harmless elements in those practices, as evidenced by a statement from the Prophet (s.a.s.) "Every innovation (in our religion) is misguidance, even if the people regard it as something good" (ad-Daarimee.). Although it may be argued that the celebration of Hallow'een today has nothing to do with devil-worship, it is still forbidden for Muslims to participate in it. If Muslims begin to take part in such customs, it is a sure sign of weak iman and that we have either forgotten, or outrightly rejected the mission of our Prophet (s.a.s.) who came to cleanse us from jahiliyyah customs, superstitions and false practises.

ALLAH KNOWS BEST

:)

jazkalllah khair

actually what u said bro then makes all those so called DEMOCRATIC muslim nations one of them then