HALLOWEEN: Recommended Viewing

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum dear all,

I've attached a very interesting article regarding 'HALLOWEEN' and the Islamic prespective on that *Recommended Viewing*

Kindly take a read Insha'Allah...

Ma'Salama
your sister in Islam

Attachments

• HALLOWEEN (2).pdf
    120 KB · Views: 86

Submitter

:salam2:

Jazakallah khair for this good article.

Today is halloween and already our door has been knocked at least 5 times with kids asking for a trick or treat. But this year I managed to find some unfinished silly string in the garage and I've been using it on the kids to make them go away hehe. "I choose trick" :biggrin:

:wasalam:

Aqeedah20

Very informative article indeed! Its a shame the they brainwash these kids into celebrating such a evil holiday, :astag: The kids dont even knock on my door, because they know I dont celebrate it!! Its really a sad thing, that they think this is ok, May Allah save us, Ameen!!

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

:wasalam: dear all,

indeed, may Allah protect us and save us from these innovations....Subhan'Allah....

'Every Bidah is an innovation, every innovation is a misguidance, and every misguidance is a path to Hell Fire'......

May ALLAH shield us from Jahannam and grant us an entry into Jannat Al-Firdos Ameen Ya Rabb...

Ma'Salama....

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

If you hear about muslims celebrating halloween, thanksgiving...than you know that a profecy which our beloved prophet:saw2: foretold has come about, and that is not a good sign at aall!
And sadly it is happening in our time. And you hear a lot of people say: "come on man, this is only a celebration where we can have some fun, don't be so backwarded man"! oook!:astag:

May Allah (swt) help us and strengthen our hearts in His Deen.