Hamas to Zawahri: Uncalculated statements harm Muslims’ interests

Status
Not open for further replies.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
[ 12/03/2007 - 12:16 PM ]

GAZA, (PIC)-- Hamas Movement has blamed Ayman Al-Zawahri’s over the “uncalculated” statement he voiced against it, describing Zawahri’s criticism as “rejected exaggeration” against the Movement’s firm resistance strategy.

“We know best how to manage our own affairs, yet, how and when we steer our resistance is left to our estimations as we are best judges of the situation in our country and our people’s needs for the stage”, a statement issued by the Movement and a copy of which was faxed to the PIC underlined.

The statement furthermore added, “The matter of difference in views is something acceptable and respected as long as it remains within the framework of respect, but sliding into arbitrary smearing campaigns isn’t acceptable as it harms Muslims’ interests”.

Affirming adherence to the resistance option, the Movement affirmed that it was and still is aware of the needs of the Palestinian people for every stage, and that the Palestinian people were, still, and will remain spearheading the Muslim project in defending the Muslim Ummah.

Moreover, Hamas asserted that it will remain steadfast on its principles and national constants of the Palestinian people in liberating all Palestine and the Aqsa Mosque even if others relinquished them.

“We want to assure Muslims that Hamas is still Hamas as you know it since it declared itself as an Islamic Resistance Movement two decades ago, and that it will never deviate or abandon that bath at any cost”, the Movement underscored.

The statement also explained that it contested the PA legislative elections, and signed the Makkah accord out of its concern to preserve Palestinian people’s national interests and sanctity of the Palestinian blood.

Not surprising:
For his part, Hamas’ lawmaker Mushir Al-Masri lashed out at Zawahri’s statement, adding that it was not surprising to hear such statements from Zawahri considering his “hard line” ideology.

“Hamas’ policy is an extension of the moderate policy of Prophet Mohammed [PBUH] who combined Jihad and politics [to achieve noble goals]. A policy which has proved effective throughout history”, Masri pointed out.

Masri, moreover, stressed that Hamas after reahing government is the same as Hamas before it, and that the Movement doesn’t know the policy of retreat or convergence.

In a videotape aired on Al-Jazeera TV channel Sunday, Zawahri deprecated Hamas and accused it of abandoning Palestine by signing the Makkah agreement.

Source: http://www.palestine-info.com/en/de...NTSxJlmEOY2rmcqbwZpJP/jQnZa0huf/2Ljm3JbfwtIY=

saqlawi

Muslim Student
Hamas totally lost it. They should not be involved in politics, especially with Iran.

It's simple,

Pick up your rifles and fight, your words are empty in front of Israel.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salaam alaykum

Hamas has informed that they never recognize "Isreal" neither negotiate them nor stop they resistance; so I don´t see any reason why to give statement they would lost anything.

If Islamic Iran wants to support Hamas with they resistance against zionist terrorism for liberate land of Palestine and Al-Aqsa, during the time when most of the sunni arab leaders are puppets of USA and support the illegal siege against Palestinians... I don´t see anything bad with this too.

sister Harb

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Salaam alaykum

Hamas has informed that they never recognize "Isreal" neither negotiate them nor stop they resistance; so I don´t see any reason why to give statement they would lost anything.

If Islamic Iran wants to support Hamas with they resistance against zionist terrorism for liberate land of Palestine and Al-Aqsa, during the time when most of the sunni arab leaders are puppets of USA and support the illegal siege against Palestinians... I don´t see anything bad with this too.

sister Harb
Yeah I also support Hamas too sister. :) Long live Al Aqsa!

saqlawi

Muslim Student
I think the problem with Iran is that they have their own agenda. It worries me, Iran has several groups operating in Palestine now that are dedicated to tashyi3 (turning people into Shiites). They stir up support by claiming to be against Israel, but they have their own plans behind everything.

The Sunni leader puppets are what they are: puppets. The ones that aren't are systematically replaced by the US (eg Taliban, Saddam).

Hamas should not fall into the trap of politics.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Iran has several groups operating in Palestine now that are dedicated to tashyi3 (turning people into Shiites

Salaam alaykum

I haven´t seen any kind of groups in there. Only alarming groups in Palestine are Israeli agents and traitors in there and they support to zionism, not to become to shiites.

:SMILY209:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

Firstly, I must object to the use of "Islamic" infront of the word Iran. Iran is anything but Islamic. It is not Islamic. It is Kufr Iran. The land that teaches disbelief.

People would probably go running to support Iblis if he said something against the US or Israel.

In reality, they have much in common with each other and are supporting each other's goals.

If Muslims are ignorant to what Iran's clerics and madmen teach then this is their problem. It is a must to learn Tawheed and Aqeedah, learn what the Prophet :saw: taught then compare that to the disgraceful and disgusting ideas that come out of the mouths of the disbelieving Khomeini and other Iranian devils. -

Are Muslims at such a lowly and disgraceful state that they will accept those people who curse our Sahaba? you will accept the ones who curse Abu Bakr, Umar, and the mother of the believers, Aisha (RA)?

Their mission is not to help Muslims, they have never done that. They are the killers of the Companions and violators of peace. They lie and spread false beliefs and claim to be Muslims.

They do Shirk, Associating partners with Allah and do many Bidah, innovating making new things into our perfect and blessed deen of Islam.

Allah (most magnificent and most high) told us in the Quran:

“And do not be like those who worship others besides Allaah - those who split-up their religion and become sects. Each party rejoicing in only that which is with them.” [Soorah Room 30:31-32]

Our noble Shaykh, Shaykh Muhammad Nasir ud-Deen al-Albani, (rahimahullah) said:

And Allaah’s Messenger sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam made clear the manhaj (methodology) and the correct way, in many authentic ahaadeeth: From the Prophet sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam, that one day he drew a straight line upon the ground, and drew short lines around the straight line. Then he recited Allaah - the Most Blessed, the Most High’s - saying: “And this is My Straight Path, so follow it, and do not follow paths other that will separate you from His Path.” [Soorah al-An’aam 6:153]. He then pointed with his finger to the straight line and said that this is Allaah’s Straight Path. Then he pointed to the other lines away from the Straight Path and said: At the head of each of these other paths, there is a devil calling the people to it. [3]

And there is no doubt that these short paths are those which represent the many parties and groups. Therefore, what is obligatory upon every Muslim who truly desires to be from al-Firqatun-Naajiyah (the Saved Sect) is that he proceeds upon the Straight Path - neither turning to its left or its right. And there is no party which is successful, except the Party of Allaah, about which the noble Qur‘aan mentions to us: “Indeed, it is the Party of Allaah who are succesful.”[Soorah al-Mujaadilah 58:22].

Therefore, every party which is not the party of Allaah is only from the party of Shaytaan and not from the party of ar-Rahmaan (the Most Merciful). And there is also no doubt at all, that proceeding upon the Straight Path requires correct knowledge of it, and this cannot be attained by mere organization and mere formation of parties - that desire to be upon true Islaam, but not truly understanding what was the Islaam that Allaah - the Most Blessed, the Most High - sent down upon the heart of Muhammad sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam. And the sign of the Saved-Sect was clearly stated by the Prophet sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam, when he was asked about it - so he said: It is that which I and my Companions are upon.

Our pious Predecessors warned against these sorts of people,

Imâm ash-Shâfi’î (d.204H) - rahimahullâh - said:
“That a person meets Allâh with every sin except Shirk is better than meeting Him upon any one of the innovated beliefs.”

Here, Imam Shafi'i said that it is better a Muslim does any sin imaginable, then meet Allah having done Shirk! Shirk, is the gravest of sins!

NAsrallah and his Shiites are not even Muslim! - There are even tapes of them ridiculing and saying bad things about our Sahaba. Why are Muslims blindly following and supporting such evil people?

There are videos on youtube of various Shiite Imams saying statements full of shirk, their books like al-kafi are full of Shirk, Bidah and supersticions.

Their Iranian state, is one built on rubbish and filth, definitely not on Islam.

How can it be based on Islam when they do not accept hadith? Thats right, they do not accept any of our hadith. Our Hadith are narrated by blessed companions of the Prophet :saw: such as Aisha (RA), Umar (RA), Abdullah ibn Umar (RA)..

They came up with their own strange books that have no validity.

They are people who accept Mutah marriage, i.e. temporary marriage for sex. They have evil laws so that women can be used, abused and dumped.. This is not Islam. They do not give women rights, they do not give Muslims rights.

Muslims, i.e. the few Sunni who live there, who want to build Mosques are not allowed. Infact, Sunni Imams and others are imprisoned, tortured and killed.

The Prophet :saw: said

“Those of you who survive after me will see great difference of opinion. So hold fast to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the rightly-guided Khalîfahs after me. Cling to it tightly and beware of newly-invented matters for every newly-invented matter is an innovation and every innovation is a going astray.”Related by Ahmad (4/126), Abû Dâwûd (no.4607) and Ibn Mâjah (no.43), from al-’Irbâd ibn Sâriyah radiallâhu ’anhu. It was authenticated by al-Hâfidh lbn Hajar in Takhrîj Ahâdîth Mukhtasar Ibnul-Hâjib

Sufyân ath-Thawrî (d.164H) - rahimahullâh - said:
“Whosoever listens to an Innovator has left the protection of Allâh and is entrusted to the innovation.”

Ibrâhîm ibn Maysarah (d.132H) - rahimahullâh - said:
“He who honours an innovator, has assisted in the demolition of Islâm.”

Abû Qilâbah (d.140H) - rahimahullâh - said:
“Do not sit with the people of innovation, because I do not feel secure that they will not drown you in their misguidance and make part of what you used to know, unclear to you.”

So, we should not give respect or listen to those who are the enemies of Islam. i.e. HizbuShaytaan . Their words are cheap and full of Taqiyyah, and they kill our Muslims in Lebanon and many parts of the world. They want to make it a Shia state.

Just a few weeks ago they went into Trablus and started shooting at Sunni students and wanted to kill one of the Sunni Shaykhs. They camp outside in Beirut bringing their muck and rubbish.. they have no love for Muslims, just because they claim to be "fighting for Islam and Muslims" does not mean that they are doing that. They are not even fighting for the Lebanese or Palestinian people. They are fighting for the Iranian regime.

So, it is upto you, either you love Islam, or you are willing to sacrifice and disgrace yourself by supporting those groups like HizbuShaytan, who do Shirk, Bidah and who say evil things about our Prophet :saw:, his family and his Companions (RA).

Not one of the Muslims of the past gave their allegiance to groups such as these.

It just seems like some people dont care one iota for their Islam, and willing to champion disbeliever groups such as the Shiite ones in Lebanon or Iraq / Iran. If you but knew how the Muslims are being kidnapped and tortured and killed in Bagdad and all over Iraq by the police and "Mehdi Army", they are all one and the same. In Lebanon, they gang together with the ex Christian falangists, and people who massacred Muslims in the Lebanese civil war. i..e Sabra and Shatila

------------------------------------------
Hamas Leadership was happy to sit with the Russian President Putin. When they were asked by reporters WHY they can sit with Putin when he kills Muslims in Chechnya, that Chechen lands are also occupied, that the Chechen Muslims are killed, tortured and kidnapped, the Hamas officials said that it is an internal matter for the Russians.

:astag:

The problem in Palestine will only be solved by returning to the book of Allah and Sunnah of his Messenger :saw: . It is totally to do with this. Once, this happens then we gain strength and unity. -- What is happening right now is that different factions are fighting over a piece of land that is so tiny and insignificant (i.e. Gaza).. they are fighting for money and power. :SMILY286:

Allah is the only one who will restore the honour to the Muslims. That is when we all rectify ourselves and return to the book of Allah and sunnah of his Messenger :saw:

I ask Allah to aid the Palestinian gov and to return all the lands to the Muslims.

The Current State of the Muslim World

Wasalam.

Status
Not open for further replies.