handsome?

just

:salam2:

I am married for over year and we are very happy couple but I heard my wife and her friends talking about men, for example my young brother is handsome or other man is so handsome....what does she mean? she means she wishes she wants or married that man? is she thinking she wants to make love with him? or just women's nature talking?

p.s

i am not handsome but respects my wife.

:wasalam:

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Salam Alaikum

As much as we are supposed to lower our gaze, we don't always do that.
It's the samething when men look at women admiring their beauty, doesn't necessarily mean they want to have relations with them. I don't know how much advice I can give you since I don't have any Muslim friends that I would or would not talk about the way other men look. I think if you respect your husband you would say he is the best looking guy ......

Assalam Alaikum brother,

No she doesnot mean that at all.It is women or even men's nature to talk about the opposites..But God-fearing people stay away from such habits...

She is your wife and thats the proof of her faithfulness.Remember"Beauty is only but skin deep"...Beauty never remains forever with anyone..it fades away with the time but your good deeds,nice behaviour with your loving ones remains always beautiful.

happy 2 b muslim

just like a man lol , soz guy all the respect in the world but why dont u just talk to hear, it helps, be nice about it because if you show angry she will think you dont trust her, i might not be that old cos i am 16year old turnin 17 but i am a girl and know talk because it helps. My mum tell my dad issue and thing and it helps, OR u might of hear her wrong....

no thatz not a girl thing

saba urooj

I am married for over year and we are very happy couple but I heard my wife and her friends talking about men, for example my young brother is handsome or other man is so handsome....what does she mean? she means she wishes she wants or married that man? is she thinking she wants to make love with him? or just women's nature talking?

p.s

i am not handsome but respects my wife.

:salam2: brother comom, its jus a female nature,,,,,,,,,nothing 2 row abt it,,,,,,,,,,,we discuss males but naturally lke male discusses females, it doent means we starts havng thoughts abt the prsn whom v discuss.:astag: :astag: :astag: jus chill n take it light or told ur wife directly, what u feels abt the whole issue.:)

Abu Hannah

Slave of Allah
handsome on the inside

Brother, she is your wife. Tell her that it makes you uncomfortable, and that you don't like it. She should understand where you are coming from. Tell her in a nice way.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Your post made me smile. You are so in love. We, women, talk and talk and talk. We are human beings and when something attractive is presented to us..we say so. It's that simple.

When a woman stops talking that is serious and the subject of another post.

Enjoy her love. If she pleases you..shower her with little gifts..words of affection that can only be whispered in her ears...that is more important.

38khadj

You should just have a little word with her and tell her that its not very nice to hear and that it upset you, or else you might let it linger away and then you may get insecure about yourself and your relationship with your wife. If I heard my husband talking like that i would have to ask him about it, its about keeping the communication lines between you both open as well. I dont think for one minute that she lusts after him but you have to tell her how it made you feel to hear it. Inshallah brother all will be well Inshallah
P.s Make two rakats salat hajad before you speak with her so you have Allah with you Inshallah.

dido70

Dear brother:
beauty is unlimited, so there is nothing called the most good looking guy or the most beautiful woman and for sure if there is a man or a woman is beauiful you will always find some one is better , and as we are orderd to gaze our site when you see a beautiful woman i think they are supposed to do so and no even talking about how handsome is this man or that one because can any one imagine the mothers of believers i mean wifes of Prophet Muhammed peace be upon him do the same?
i don't think so

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Your post made me smile. You are so in love. We, women, talk and talk and talk. We are human beings and when something attractive is presented to us..we say so. It's that simple.

When a woman stops talking that is serious and the subject of another post.

Enjoy her love. If she pleases you..shower her with little gifts..words of affection that can only be whispered in her ears...that is more important.

Very good advice from Mirajmom. (Though I didn't know she was such a romantic. :hearts:

Wasalaam.

~Sarah