Happy Birthday???

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarbb

Assalammualaikum,

To me a birthday is one step closer to dying so I have no reason to celebrate but to fear and continue doing as many good deed as possible inshallah.
MasyaAllah ! isn't it true ?! this is a good thread. With all the clapping & singing of a birthday song, eating & drinking in celebration, we forget that we might not wake up the next morning. Masya'Allah. thank you for sharing.:tti_sister:

ShaheedU

Extinct
:salam2:

that joke's getting old... how many times have you used it now?

what's a mid-life crisis? have i asked that before?
When you get to that age inshaAllaah, I'll use it on you, unitll then back off!!!:SMILY129:

Mid-life crisis, im not exactly sure, but it involves buying a porsche or a harley, so i cant wait! jk

Globalpeace

Banned
Mercedes-Benz in my case! :SMILY129:

Bought 1; got sick of it in 5 months...Sold it
Bought 2nd one; Imam in Brimingham wanted it so badly he bought it off me

Back to Estate (Station Wagon) now...Wife is happy, Kids love it...I feel old :)

When you get to that age inshaAllaah, I'll use it on you, unitll then back off!!!:SMILY129:

Mid-life crisis, im not exactly sure, but it involves buying a porsche or a harley, so i cant wait! jk

ShaheedU

Extinct
Mercedes-Benz in my case! :SMILY129:

Bought 1; got sick of it in 5 months...Sold it
Bought 2nd one; Imam in Brimingham wanted it so badly he bought it off me

Back to Estate (Station Wagon) now...Wife is happy, Kids love it...I feel old :)

Mercedes Benz! Yuck, (Is there a smily here that vomits?)

samiha

---------
Staff member
W-Salam,

The way I am going; I will be working for Walmart welcoming people in and putting Welcome Stickers on kid's clothes as they walk in, pretty soon :)

:salam2:

I LOVED THOSE STICKERS!! ahh... they put um' right on your hand then later when you took them off they left a little gray circle of stickiness on your hand where the sticker was.

(sometimes the old people... wait why ARE there only usually OLD people by the door? anyway, they wouldn't give me one so i was soo dissapointed, and too shy to ask, so i'd mingle around a bit, but they sometimes still didn't get the sticker! :SMILY23: )

ShaheedU

Extinct
W-Salam,

The way I am going; I will be working for Walmart welcoming people in and putting Welcome Stickers on kid's clothes as they walk in, pretty soon :)

Which way are you going?

And hey, that might be a good career prospect. dont knock it till you tried it;)

Status
Not open for further replies.