Has Allah SWT answered your prayers

shemna

Alhamdulillah... For me, ALLAh SWT has answered lots of my Duas. But It is not in the exact time when I did the Dua. But I got the answers only when that situation came very suitable to me.

I will tell the example with my job case.
I was from a poor family and after completing my course I couldnt find a good job, even if I was one of the top student in my class. I was very much in need for a job. I prayed to ALMIGHTY alot and attended lots of interviews. But I felt like he was not minding me at all. I got a temporary job, but It was actually nothing for me. I prayed to ALAH again and again, most of the time crying. But it was unanswed somehow.
Finally I thought that ther is no use in prayer and get rid of that. But my conscienece doesnt allow me to fully disobey ALAH. After one year I got a good job. Then only I could recognize that for the past one year ALAH was preparing me for this type of job. But, at that time, most of my college mates were in a good position, even though they were very lazy in their studies. So I was too much disappointed.
But later, I got another good job, mashaalah. Now I am somewhat equal or higher position compared to my friends.
Here the whole thing is that, If ALAH has answered me at the very first moment, I am 100% sure that, I wouldnt have reached here. I would be in a lower position in my job.
I really feel that ALAH will answer ur Duas only at the very proper time.

So KEEP on praying. Tears are countable infront of ALLAH.

Shemna

passion

Assalamualaikum Everyone,

Allah SWT answers all prayers. Indeed lucky is that person who has given the oppurtunity to ask Allah SWT. Allah SWT doesn't like person who doesn't ask from him. As far as his ways of answering varies. There are 5 different ways in which he answers his slaves,

1) He gives the slave what he or she asks immediately.
2) He gives but after some time.
3) He doesn't gives what he or she asks but gives something better.
4) He doesn't gives what they asks but instead removes some hardships or obstacles from his life.
5) He doesn't gives anything in this world. But in hereafter he will call him and tell that his prayer was not answered in the world and now his reward will be given to him. On that day the person after seeing the reward and its need at that time will wish that none of his prayers must have been answered in the world so that he could have got them answered now.

Inshallah we should always keep hope from Allah and ask him to guide us in all times. May Allah help us and make it easy for all of us. Ameen.