Has Indonesia turning to multiple Islamic Doctrine???

furry

This is not an insult or anything to Indonesia but I've watch a televison documentary on RCTI if I am not wrong about a religious sect, its leader declared about him as the Prophet of God and our beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW is not the seal of the prophet. To see young Indonesian generations succumbed to such lies and deceit and proclaim him as a Prophet of God and saying the Shahadah in GOd's name and also the so called religious name. Ma'sha Allah. When I see that, I am thankful my country's Islamic belief is still strong than ever. Alhamdullilah. Also I also see that instead of men going to look for rezeki, the wives are doing that while the husbands stay @ home n rot. What kind of people are they breeding there. Totally the opposite of what Rasullah's teaching is!!! Don't they know that our Prophet had warned us that after him there shall be no more Prophet, Allah shall send down and that there shall be many false prophet to come claiming to be the messenger of God. It appears the foundation of Islamic teaching in Indonesia is vulnerable to many other false teachings! The World is really going to ENDDDDD! Please advise if what I have write on is correct...

Astagfirullah! Ma'sha Allah!:tti_sister: Please pray for Indonesia!!

Ameen

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2: Bro!
How sorry to hear about this.Its really pathetic to hear such things don't know how they can claim themselves as prophets:hawla:
And how eager the people are to follow the same.:hawla:
And pfcourse they know very well that the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) has warned us of the false Prophets.
As for such people Allah(SWT) mentions in the holy Quran:

They are deaf, dumb, and blind, so they return not (to the Right Path).(2:18)

It's as if Allah has put a seal to their thinking really..
We must only seek refuge with Allah(SWT) from the all these delusions.

I will pray for your country bro . . . .:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

e.muhsin

Assalammu3alaykum,

I'm Indonesian but currently studying in The Netherlands but sometimes I catch up the news from my country.

The news that you've read was totally right. Actually, before I went to NL there were 3 problems regrding with Islam there.

1. The guy who proclaimed himself as a prophet. He's been imprisoned for this issue.
2. There was a community called 'Eden', the leader was female and she proclaimed herself as the last Prophet, because she was being shown on her dream that she was appointed for Prophet from Jibril angel.

She's been imprisoned for this silly thing. Yet, recently reading the news, she is already freed and the craziest thing is ... during her imprisonment she's got a wahyu (revelation) that she's not a prophet no more, but she's the gibrail herself.. WHAAAT?? and now she's free. Astaghfirullah...

Moreover, her community was really a secret one and a lot of rich people joined this community. Wondering how she is doing this business? She asked money from the members. Naudzubllah min dzalik.

3. There is Jama'ah called themselves as JIL , Jama'ah Islam Liberal (translated : Liberal Islam Jama'ah) this group has spread a lot of confusions among muslims here. The main purpose of this jama'ah is Allah is the God for every religions. So, whether u are christian, hindus, kong hu cus or whatever u pray to the same god.
Moreover, they interpret the Holy Qur'an as they want.

They're really crazy and I wish that hidayah come to them from Allah.

Make Du'a InshaAllah

Wassalammmu3alaykum warohmatullohi wabarokatuh