Hassan Al Banna is a Sharid?

revix

Is Hassan Al Banna a Sharid?

Is Hassan Al Banna a Sharid?

Assalamu aleikum,

Here in Brazil we do not have a lot of good scholars and Shaykhs with a excelent level of understanding about some aspects of the Din. Many of them are Ashari and others... well, I don´t know what to say.

There is a muslim who is a person I know for some years. He wrote some books about some aspects of Islam and some days ago I was reading once more one of his books which is related to tafeser of some verses of the Qruan. I had read the book before some years ago but at this time a realize something that made a little surprised.

In a footnote of one chapter he wrote about Hassan Al Banna. He wrote about him being a Sharid. I have read before that he was a Sufi and that he did some wrong things. Because I know him(the brother who wrote the book) and have his e-mail I sent to him a question about that. I was asking about the reality of this fact since I knew those things about Hassan Al Banna.

He said to me that Hassan Al Banna was at the beggining associated to a sufi order and them he left this order carrying only the good things of it with him. I asked him too if was correct consider a sufi as Sharid and he replyed telling me that there was no problem since they say La Ilaaha Ila Allah and if they die for the sake of Allah they can be a Sharid.

To me is almost quite clear that he is wrong because I´ve never read about Hassan Al Banna leaving the sufism. But I can be totaly wrong about that.

The other problem is that I used a source to ask him about the issue:
http://www.themadkhalis.com/md/arti...l-jaamee-on-the-dawah-of-hassan-al-bannaa.cfm

He said that this website is related to a Shaykh from Saudi Arabia(Shaykh Rabee' ibn Haadee al-Madkhalee) that is "very radical" and use to dispute with anyone who does not share his ideas. This brother also said that this Shaykh is so radical that once he called Shaykh Bin Baz of "diverged". This was most disturbing thing in our conversation.

Today I don´t know what to think about this. I don´t want to dispute with him about these matters since he has much more knowledge of our religion than me, and I know very well I cannot do that.

However I want the correct undestanding of this: Hassan Al Banna was realy a sufi and died as one? Can he be considered a Sharid?
Is Shaykh Rabee a radical muslim who said this terrible thing about Shaykh Bin Baz, one of more important scholars of our time?

Can someonte help me on these issues if possible.

Salaam