Have A Break ;Kitkat makers Nestle hide tracking devices in chocolate bars.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu'alaikum!
Greeting!

Kitkat makers Nestle hide tracking devices in chocolate bars

KitKat maker Nestle has hidden tracking devices in their chocolate bars as part of a new competition in which lucky winners will be hunted down and handed a briefcase containing thousands of pounds.

1zgcl6h.jpg

Above image of:The 'We Will Find You' competition will see GPS chips placed in six chocolate bar wrappers.

The 'We Will Find You' competition will see GPS chips placed in six chocolate bar wrappers.
Once one of the lucky bars is opened, the GPS will be activated and a signal will be sent to the competition organisers at Nestle.
The company says that within 24 hours the winner will be located by a helicopter, which has a team on board to hand-deliver a briefcase containing £10,000 in cash.

A promotional video says the company will "scramble a crack team of highly trained individuals" to find the winner of the jackpot.
The team "will board a helicopter, find the special bar and give the owner £10,000," it says.
This is not the first time such a competition has been tried. Unilever tried a similar competition with detergent boxes in Brazil.

[video=youtube;sk2Lfgh1c4Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk2Lfgh1c4Q&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The wrappers of KitKat 4 Finger, KitKat Chunky, Aero Peppermint Medium and Yorkie Milk chocolate bars will all contain the embedded chips.

Note:This contest is apply in UK only.

Thank you for reading
Take care,
~Wassalam :)

PeacefulHumanity

:)Smile! It's Sunnah
:salam2:

I used to love Kit-Kat as a kid (still do). Too bad this promotion is only in the UK. But that's okay. Insha'Allah some deserving brother/sister might receive this awesome gift. Would that be great? :D

Casiva

A Servant of Allah
Assalamualaikum,
I don't like kitkat too much because it is too expensive for my pocket. And I better not consume anything that support jews' occupation in Palestine

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum
Shaykh Muhammad al-Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen was asked:
What is the ruling on taking part in lotteries, which means that a person buys a ticket and if he is lucky he gets a lot of money, knowing that this person intends to use that money for Islamic projects and to help the mujaahideen so that they will benefit from that?

He answered:

What the questioner describes, where a person buys a ticket then if he is lucky – as he says – he gets a lot of money, comes under the heading of gambling, of which Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Intoxicants (all kinds of alcoholic drinks), and gambling, and Al Ansaab (stone altars for sacrifices to idols, etc.), and Al Azlaam (arrows for seeking luck or decision) are an abomination of Shaytaan’s (Satan’s) handiwork. So avoid (strictly all) that (abomination) in order that you may be successful.

Shaytaan (Satan) wants only to excite enmity and hatred between you with intoxicants (alcoholic drinks) and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of Allaah and from As-Salaah (the prayer). So, will you not then abstain?

And obey Allaah and the Messenger (Muhammad), and beware (of even coming near to drinking or gambling or Al Ansaab, or Al Azlaam) and fear Allaah. Then if you turn away, you should know that it is Our Messenger’s duty to convey (the Message) in the clearest way” [al-Maa’idah 5:90-91]

This gambling – which is any transaction in which a person may win or lose, and he does not know whether he will be a winner or a loser – is all haraam. Indeed, it is one of the major sins, and its abhorrent nature is no secret when one realizes that Allaah mentions it in conjunction with idol-worship, alcohol and azlaam (arrows for seeking luck or decision). Whatever benefits may be hoped for from gambling pale into insignificance beside the harm that it causes. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“They ask you (O Muhammad) concerning alcoholic drink and gambling. Say: ‘In them is a great sin, and (some) benefits for men, but the sin of them is greater than their benefit.’”

[al-Baqarah 2:219]

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/6476

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

I used to love Kit-Kat as a kid (still do). Too bad this promotion is only in the UK. But that's okay. Insha'Allah some deserving brother/sister might receive this awesome gift. Would that be great? :D

~~~
:wasalam:

me too
great chocolate wafer biscuit.
Agree,
Kit kat company Pte Ltd should take a break on the thought that the promo.
should only limited to UK only.
lastly,
Amin!
to your kind du'a.

Thank you for passing by

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamualaikum,
I don't like kitkat too much because it is too expensive for my pocket. And I better not consume anything that support jews' occupation in Palestine

~~~

Really?
support jews' occupation in Palestine???
...never heard of that .
anyway,
i have it because it's halal the rest
i leave it to Allah swt.

~May Allah swt help,guide and protect all muslims~Amin

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Dear sister,

On this topic @Thread: Have A Break ;Kitkat makers Nestle hide tracking devices in chocolate bars.
I personally think this category doesn't comes
under gambling.
If one intention to consumed the chocolate bcoz one need to eat it
and what comes with the package containing the prize
it should be treat as a gift.
similarly like if you working with a comany for 12 month at the end of the year the company will award you
a 13 month salary bonus it could be 1,2,3 or more months to you in showing an appreciation.
Likewise,
most company if they earn and had Bountiful turnover they will compensate in order to show gratitute
for supporting their company.
Razeki .
Masha'allah!
Alhamdulillah!

But if you have doubts
you can donate the gift ,give it to
somebody or
simply throw it away :)

Islam is easy.

Thank you for passing by,

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

~~~

Islam is easy.

The perspective is yours
It's your personal decision
and
we have to respect that.

Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Ukhti, those two or three lines you've written could be false. When a scholar's opinion is shared, we should refrain from giving our own opinions. What is "personal" should remain "personal" and not shared on a public forum such as this. Incase you are wrong and misguided (I said "incase") you may misguide others.

If you have a fatwa to support your argument, please do share.

EDIT:

Also, it appears that this kitkat things actually comes under the definition of gambling:
http://www.inter-islam.org/Prohibitions/gambling.html#PRIZEWIN
http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showpost.php?p=31827&postcount=2

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Ukhti, those two or three lines you've written could be false. When a scholar's opinion is shared, we should refrain from giving our own opinions. What is "personal" should remain "personal" and not shared on a public forum such as this. Incase you are wrong and misguided (I said "incase") you may misguide others.

If you have a fatwa to support your argument, please do share.
EDIT:

Also, it appears that this kitkat things actually comes under the definition of gambling:
http://www.inter-islam.org/Prohibitions/gambling.html#PRIZEWIN
http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showpost.php?p=31827&postcount=2[/QUOTE]

~~~

Dear sister,
If you read really careful
from the earlier forum you won't miss the discussion
sister

We must respect fatwa and scholars
while
With making sure the issues of fatwa from scholars has to be not influencial under own individual/s of some scholar/s interest and has to be closely carefully monitored~Kingdom of Saudi Arabiah.

Here,
i mentioned these perspective on how an individual see!
you can't rules every gift on terms for gambling, sister.
Even our prophet Muhammad s.a.w had accepted gifts too .

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
i mentioned these perspective on how an individual see!
you can't rules every gift on terms for gambling, sister.
Even our prophet Muhammad s.a.w had accepted gifts too
[/I]
I'm not arguing. I don't intend to.

Firstly, I'm not up for determining weather or not kitkat's award is a gift or gamble. I shared the two links only as an added info. I clearly said "it appears " and not "it is".

Secondly, the intention behind my post was to remind myself and you to be careful and not state so clearly "Your personal opinion" on fiqhi issues. Even if you are 100% sure about your "personal" opinion to be correct.

I hope I have not offended you in any way. It of course, is upto you to take or leave what I said (It may not even be that important, so no hard feelings*Smile*)

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram

Dear sister,

On this topic @Thread: Have A Break ;Kitkat makers Nestle hide tracking devices in chocolate bars.
I personally think this category doesn't comes
under gambling.
If one intention to consumed the chocolate bcoz one need to eat it
and what comes with the package containing the prize
it should be treat as a gift.
similarly like if you working with a comany for 12 month at the end of the year the company will award you
a 13 month salary bonus it could be 1,2,3 or more months to you in showing an appreciation.
Likewise,
most company if they earn and had Bountiful turnover they will compensate in order to show gratitute
for supporting their company.
Razeki .
Masha'allah!
Alhamdulillah!

But if you have doubts
you can donate the gift ,give it to
somebody or
simply throw it away :)

Islam is easy.

Salam aleykum

Dear sister, is not the same thing as a payment bonus at work, where is a personal reward, because here, as in the reply from islam QA, people dont know who wins and who not, is all up to the ''luck'' and on this luck are based all gambling games.
The thing is that is not a fair deal for all the consumers.
And Allah knows best, ofcourse, is just about beeing carefull.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Salam aleykum

Dear sister, is not the same thing as a payment bonus at work, where is a personal reward, because here, as in the reply from islam QA, people dont know who wins and who not, is all up to the ''luck'' and on this luck are based all gambling games.
The thing is that is not a fair deal for all the consumers.
And Allah knows best, ofcourse, is just about beeing carefull.

~~~

Well,
you just have to read and focus carefully
what i have written sister,
anyway,
like i said earlier
it up to your side of perspective :)
Again,
After this,
i have to respect your decision.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
I'm not arguing. I don't intend to.

Firstly, I'm not up for determining weather or not kitkat's award is a gift or gamble. I shared the two links only as an added info. I clearly said "it appears " and not "it is".

Secondly, the intention behind my post was to remind myself and you to be careful and not state so clearly "Your personal opinion" on fiqhi issues. Even if you are 100% sure about your "personal" opinion to be correct.

I hope I have not offended you in any way. It of course, is upto you to take or leave what I said (It may not even be that important, so no hard feelings*Smile*)

Dear sister
don't worry
i spot your point at the very beginning
and what you trying to deliver.
I had my explain above already :)
Anyway
After this,

Allah swt Knows Best!

Casiva

A Servant of Allah

~~~

Really?
support jews' occupation in Palestine???
...never heard of that .
anyway,
i have it because it's halal the rest
i leave it to Allah swt.

~May Allah swt help,guide and protect all muslims~Amin

Never heard of it?Where have you been all this time? Living in a bunker? Read this :

www.ya-hussain.com/int_col1/int_coll_net/Nestle_investment_in_zionism.htm

There are many chocolates in this world that don't support oppression to muslims,so why should I choose this one? So no,thank you so much,I still have a heart and sympathy towards my fellow muslim brothers and sisters in Palestine. Besides,it is too expensive and has possibility to be labeled as gambling as written above. I hope you are not encouraging this product so much because you are one of the marketing teams

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Allah swt Knows Best.

Never heard of it?Where have you been all this time? Living in a bunker? Read this :

www.ya-hussain.com/int_col1/int_coll_net/Nestle_investment_in_zionism.htm

There are many chocolates in this world that don't support oppression to muslims,so why should I choose this one? So no,thank you so much,I still have a heart and sympathy towards my fellow muslim brothers and sisters in Palestine. Besides,it is too expensive and has possibility to be labeled as gambling as written above. I hope you are not encouraging this product so much because you are one of the marketing teams

Well,

1)How would you know if the news and message is genuine it could be altogether jeopardize directly to an innocent company
could be a rivalry to their product, many thing one should like to consider,
not 'swallowing' news you read altogether.
The food is halal one shouldn't make it haram!

another thing,

2)''Islam forbid gambling
and some have difficult view to focus the definition of gambling!''

3)i can't stop whatever you like to say
as you have the right to your thought speaking from your mind.

Anyway
After this,

~May Allah swt help me~Amin!

Thank you
for passing by,

Abu-Talha

Brother in Deen
EDIT:
We must respect fatwa and scholars
while
With making sure the issues of fatwa from scholars has to be not influencial under own individual/s of some scholar/s interest and has to be closely carefully monitored~Kingdom of Saudi Arabiah.
[/I][/COLOR]

this is speaking about gajb and judging about people, like some people say " scholars maybe are scared to say the truth " !!!???

for example, somebody that read's this post and he judge's and say, this person likes gambling!!!, is this right to do, without knowning the truth about person intention etc !!!

scholars in saudia have spoken about biger issue then this, specialy the big scholar Uthaymin rahimullah, so things like fear etc, are sin to say about scholars

as for the issue wich you mention, it is true that if person buy's something in a store like he usualy does and he wins a price there, this is not counte as gambling, as some scholars said, it can be recived as gift, but....

..but the question comes, is it possible for the person that bought this product untill now with intention of eating it, is possible that his intention will be changed after he hears this news !!!???

i am talking in general now-not for the one who posted.....whats the point of news like this, i dont whant to make fell bad anobody and my intention is not to judge etc,i apologize if it is understud like that, i am just speaking in the way of intention, what is the intention behind spreading news like this, is it possible that our intention to be changed when we buy thos product from now on ?

if somebody posts fatwa to inform that if you buy something with pure intention of eating and then you win a price in that store-you can act like this and like this, this is good information about how to act in such cases, but here we have like a happy news for something wich in general is haram, they way they do it its haram, its clear gambling

but its not gambling for the one that buy's in that strore with pure intention of need, not to win and in his heart there is not a litle desire to win like that....but is it sure 100% that news like this dont have no effect in our intention !!!????

heart is called Kalb-something that changes fast, may Allah give us all success in both lives

Allah knows best