Have the Staff got a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Child of GOD

To the post above me, I am not even trying to stir up trouble,,you don't even know me, you have no idea the person I am. Thats the last thing I want. But everything I say here unless it comforms to what is approved in your eyes is totally wrong,,why is there no middle ground here,,no one is ever totally right or totally wrong in this group, I can admit that why can't you guys admit that.

ShaheedU

Extinct
theres no middle ground because there is no compromise in the religion.
to meet you in the middle im gonna have to say that the murders of muslims is justified, when there is no justification for it.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
To the post above me, I am not even trying to stir up trouble,,you don't even know me, you have no idea the person I am. Thats the last thing I want. But everything I say here unless it comforms to what is approved in your eyes is totally wrong,,why is there no middle ground here,,no one is ever totally right or totally wrong in this group, I can admit that why can't you guys admit that.

What is wrong? you come here and you state Muslim kids hate and hold machine guns and you write nonsense about Muslims hating Christians..

What do you want us to go on middle ground for? For the Lies that led to wars? the Lies and the evil that results in the killing of Muslims?

There are good and bad people in many places. So, you must look over what some people might say and not judge.

There are many Americans, Brits, Europeans, Arabs and others on this forum. There are also some Christians and Jews, some who have accepted Islam and worship Allah.

I saw earlier you said "your Allah", but you fail to realise that there are many Arab Christians who use the word "Allah" in their prayers. They do not differentiate between the word Allah. -

ShaheedU

Extinct
The tears and grief over our men and women going over that have died is just as painful to us

yeh its a shame, but it was their decision to go take a 'war' over to the muslims.
Just remember whos doing the attacking and whos doing the defending.

Child of GOD

Because I have seen the videos of beautiful children being taught to hate, showing them with guns in their hands saying death to americans

muslim schools that teach songs of blood and death to americans,,

If these are fake , how do and where do they get all these children saying these horrible things?

ShaheedU

Extinct
Do these children happen to be on the forum by any chance, because you were the one who said that you came to the forum to figure out the misconceptions, yet u still refer to things outside of the forum when talking about the apparent hatred of muslims.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Because I have seen the videos of beautiful children being taught to hate, showing them with guns in their hands saying death to americans

muslim schools that teach songs of blood and death to americans,,

If these are fake , how do and where do they get all these children saying these horrible things?

:salam2:
And do you see all Muslims saying this, or only 100 children taught by 100 teachers (out of 1.9 billion Muslims)?

Have you ever been to a Muslim school? What you have said is just as rational as me saying that in Catholic Schools, the people chant "death to Muslims" and cut up Qur'ans.

Child of GOD

you ask of me to look whos doing the attacking,, excuse me but did you all see 911 as too bad for us americans,, the hijackers were professed muslims. We were attacked first,,problem is hijackers and jihad bit off more than they can chew. We just defended our country,,I DON'T agree with any of it but when you are attacked on your own soil , I can see the reasoning for attacking back. Otherwise we would have the same kind of country here that you have , troops in the street, no one safe. Which I fear is coming our way with all this hate.

IF ANYthing some of YOUR own professed muslims started this by bombing on Americas soil.
Were we just to lie down and say thank you for killing innocent people who have nothing to do with this stuff in your countries?

Do you lie down? No you don't and neither did America

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum Dear All...

Subhan'Allah (Glory be to Allah)

WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?

Look what this is leading to...from one thing to another. Originally this thread was titled 'Have the Staff got a problem'...now its literally going off topic!!!

Due to this reason, & without any negotiation:

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED AND IS NOT TO RE-OPEN!

Islam calls to UNITY through DIVERSITY...i suggest we all calm down and embrace each other with much peace and love, today and always Insha'Allah.

As for Jihad, well it is the ongoing struggle within one's own soul to be a better person: to ward off temptation, to do the right thing, follow one's conscience and God's commandments and develop a closer relationship with Allah. Maybe we all should also think about this Insha'Allah (and i include myself in this, First and Formost)!

Lets not forget its EID...May Allah forgive us all Ameen.

Wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.