Have the Staff got a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samiha

---------
Staff member
assalam.

the 'staff' does not have a problem and please I ask that you do not exaggerate your point.

one of your threads has been deleted because it had the heading of

"Important Notice: Turn To Islam WILL Be Closing! "

which is not only rude, but false and misleading. there are better ways to get attention...

wassalam.

Child of GOD

Don't feel bad they deleted my reply to the evil one being excuted. I now feel persecuted as a christian and American,, the longer I am in this group, the more hate I see come out against American christians, the longer I am in this group the more lopsided I see most of you are ,about whats going on . As if you all are innocent and the big bad west is guilty of everything,,shame on you of those who think that and you talk about your ALLAH will judge us all,,well try remembering that as you slander us in America. You talk about freedom but you don't give it. The reply I made about the execution was truthful. The point I made about lots of muslims from middle eastern countries still come over and live here in US of A,is also truthful,,,,,even tho we are insulted and unjustly accused for everything that goes wrong, every death is our fault according to u all,,I suppose this will get deleted too.
THANK GOD I LIVE IN AMERICA, where we are allowed to disagree and be heard!
In proverbs it says those who do not follow Gods law there will be mayhem and that is exactly what the middle east has got, mayhem,.

samiha

---------
Staff member
ummm... excuse me. I am sorry, I'm not very good at replies, so I will just try my best to respond.

I now feel persecuted as a christian and American

cool... I'm American too... but I'm Muslim... nice to meet you again though.

You seemingly are telling us that WE are the ones who are not accepting... but then you go and generalize all the people on the forum?

the longer I am in this group, the more hate I see come out against American christians,

PROVE IT! Every case needs its evidence... where is yours?

lol... have you ever gone to a Christian forum? I have. Out of curiousity, and you know what I saw...? HATE .... nothing but it. It didn't give a chance to anyone to speak, to even have different beliefs... your posts are still here, I dare you to go to a Christian forum and even say that your Muslim...

(shoot... no time to give the rest of my thoughts... i will be back!! Inshallah)

Child of GOD

I have checked my replies and the words I used were, some, most, or lots ,,,I don't think that constitutes generalizing or I would not have bothered to use words like some, most or lots.
I do not mean to include all and I apologize if you interpeted it that way,,I've just researched so much in this past month and I'm sorry if you cannot see the hate that comes from your muslim brothers or sisters,,there is hate in every religion and nation, but from what I have read in post here, its astoundingly one sided, that is my opinion of course. I just analyze the information everyone posts here and try to be objective. That is why I came here because I chose NOT to just take the word of others that all muslims were evil., I don't believe that of any culture , race, or religion. You are right my post ended up not deleted , however, it disappear and then after posting on this one , it reappeared, hmmmmmmmmm
Thank you for your reply

rizzumd

Your brother
Dear 'ChildOfGod',
Assalamualaikum(Peace be upon you from Allah).
I haven't seen what your earlier posts are.. but looks like you have lot of misconceptions about this forum and Islam. God willing, you need to get clarifications for them in friendly manner with fellow brothers and sisters. With the will of God, all people in this forum are very friendly and helpful and very nice. They will help you in getting doubts clarified about Islam. Do not judge Islam just by seeing few people of whom you don't like and media..Truth always remains as truth. Islam is nothing but submission to God and Peace. I pray on the occasion of Eid that Allah guide you to know the truth and understand what Islam is. I have lot of christian friends who understand and respect Islam...

samiha

---------
Staff member
I realize that when reasearching a topic, you have to be careful. I do not see hate .... would you care to show me where it is that you see it? With proofs if you please.

Some people (not generalizing) only choose to see one side of an equation...these people don't usually get the right answers to any problems.

To really understand something you have to see it for what it really is. NOT to judge Islam by Muslims, NOT to judge American loyalties with truth. I don't blame America for all deaths, but seriously One real dip into the history books and the real news, and you will see that it's not clean of innocent lives.

I want you to go back and look at this plz...

YOUR INTRO

now trust me... none of us meant anything bad when we said welcome. If you saw it as such, I am sorry.

I AM SERIOUS ABOUT MY DARE... find any Christian forum and introduce yourself the same way, but put that you are Muslim. Just as a test run... I am curious to know how many greetings you will get there.

We are accepting of all things when they are not based on prejudiced misconcepted theories.

YEH... your post dissapeared because Even though it was your opinion, you judged too harshly on everyone.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MANY posts BY MUSILMS get deleted for the same reasons?

Do you? NO, you don't. SO please before judging such things and telling everyone that we are being mean to Christians and all that, just ask a Moderator or Admin, we are welcome to answering why anything was deleted.

THankz.

Child of GOD

Thank You Rizzumd for your reply, yes misconceptions are hard to deal with and I think that muslims also have misconceptions of us christians . Like I said I have been researching and am disappointed in what I have found thus far. I am a christian, I believe in GOD, my husband and me raise our children accordingly........we have 4 sons and 2 grandsons. They are christian children who DO NOT believe in taking ones life without cause. They are respectful , open minded, loving, and compassionate. Now having said that I believe muslims need to be a bit more open-minded of the true love that christians also have. We believe that their is one God , and one day we will all be judged, the problem I see with the world is too many of each nation omits their own faults and sins, one has to look deep into their heart and fix what is wrong there first, if not, there will never be world peace because too many people blame someone for there problems. It starts within ones self, once admitted and dealt with, it then and only then will generate love and compassion for all. Unfortunately in every nation , culture, race, and religion..those who profess the love of God do not fix their own heart and soul,leaving them somewhat empty and void of being objective and seeing the whole picture
God Bless

rizzumd

Your brother
It is not Muslims or Christians who have misconceptions. Its humanbeings, who have misconceptions about one another either it may be from different religion or may be from same religion. As you said, I agree that its hard to deal with misconceptions. Solution to this just to be open and broad minded and seek the truth.
Your sons & grandsons may be good christians with open-mindedness but you shouldn't generalize and advice the whole Muslims to be open-minded. Most of the true muslims are open minded. There may be few (upto 5% of whole Muslims) who are causing violence and taking life without cause, making terrorism.. That doesnt mean all Muslims are like that. Most Muslims in this world are peace-loving. I am from India..In India all muslims, christians, hindus live together. All Muslims in USA are good. Few muslims, who are born as Muslims but dont follow Khuran are misguided and spreading violence in this world. This does not mean that all Muslims are spreading violence and they are narrow-minded.

I haven't seen any post in this forum hating christians. We muslims live together and respect other religions also..Just someone would have mentioned the points that differenciates christians and muslims..
Again, we muslims love all man kind.. We love to see you here seeking truth about Islam..

ShaheedU

Extinct
Hello, i have a few questions.

Firstly can i just say that i am so glad that your children do not believe in taking ones life without cause. just out of interest what would be a just cause for taking someones life in christianity?

Secondly, you say you believe in one God, so does that mean you dont believe in the trinity?

if u could answer those that would be great.
thanks

samiha

---------
Staff member
Thank You Rizzumd for your reply, yes misconceptions are hard to deal with and I think that muslims also have misconceptions of us christians .

Hehe… many of the Muslims on this forum were Christians… I think I’ll go with trusting them.

Like I said I have been researching and am disappointed in what I have found thus far.

I’m sorry for that, perhaps you should have some chocolate… very good cheerer upper.

I am a christian, I believe in GOD, my husband and me raise our children accordingly........we have 4 sons and 2 grandsons.

… SO do Muslims, not the son and grandson part, the believing in God part :)

They are christian children who DO NOT believe in taking ones life without cause.

Islam places this in highest priority... do you know the penalty for doing so in Islam? Look up on that too ;)

They are respectful , open minded, loving, and compassionate. Now having said that I believe muslims need to be a bit more open-minded of the true love that christians also have. We believe that their is one God , and one day we will all be judged,

Muslims are open-minded, but we also firmly believe in ALLAH/GOD we don't comprimise OUR BELIEFS so that we can be called 'open-minded' our religion was laid out for us, we have NO right to change that in case of 'Modernism' and all the other junk thrown at us.

shame on you of those who think that and you talk about your ALLAH will judge us all

Just as a side thing… Allah is the same thing as GOD… so we believe each person will be judged for what he or she did.

the problem I see with the world is too many of each nation omits their own faults and sins, one has to look deep into their heart and fix what is wrong there first, if not, there will never be world peace because too many people blame someone for there problems. It starts within ones self, once admitted and dealt with, it then and only then will generate love and compassion for all.

Islam already has this… WE KNOW THAT CHANGE BEGINS WITHIN!

" Verily, Allaah does not change : people's condition unless they change what is in themselves." (Soorah ar-Ra'd 13:11).

Unfortunately in every nation , culture, race, and religion..those who profess the love of God do not fix their own heart and soul,leaving them somewhat empty and void of being objective and seeing the whole picture

I was actually looking for another quote from the Quran that fit this perfectly... but anyway...

From the Quran:

"The good deed and the evil deed cannot be equal. Repel (the evil) with one which is better (i.e., Allah orders the faithful believers to be patient at the time of anger, and to excuse those who treat them badly) then verily he, between whom and you there was enmity, (will become) as though he was a close friend. But none is granted it (the above quality) except those who are patient - and none is granted it except the owner of the great portion (of happiness in the Hereafter, i.e., Jannah and of a high moral character) in this world.'' (41:34,35)

That is all I can say upon this matter… finally…

{O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Now has come to you Our Messenger (Muhammad SAW) explaining to you much of that which you used to hide from the Scripture and passing over (i.e. leaving out without explaining) much. Indeed, there has come to you from Allâh a light (Prophet Muhammad SAW ) and a plain Book (this Qur'ân).

Wherewith Allâh guides all those who seek His Good Pleasure to ways of peace, and He brings them out of darkness by His Will unto light and guides them to a Straight Way (Islâmic Monotheism). }
[Quran Surah Ma'idah 5:15-16]

"Say (O Muhammad(peace be upon him)to the Kafirun and Mushrikun) O Al-Kafirun(disbelievers in Allah, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, the Day of Resurrection and the Al-Qadar, etc.)
I worship not that which you worship
Nor will you worship in what I worship
And I shall not worship in which you are worshipping
Nor will you worship in that I worship
To you be your religion and to me my religion(Islamic Monotheism)"
-(Al-Kafirun verse 109)

You should read this… it’s really nice… Jazakallahu Khayr brother Mabsoot

Quran and Hadith prove Islam's Opposition to Oppression, Terrorism and Injustice.

Good luck in your search for the truth, but I must say that if you come and spread any more of your ‘Opinions’ without any proof whatsoever, then I WILL HAVE TO DELETE IT.

Peace.

allmuslimsrequal

The problem with America-- is I think we forget how it feels to be under foreign rule- I think we forget how it feels to be opressed, or have other countries make decisions for you and decide what sort of diplomacy is better for you. I am half native American (and half sicilian) and I can tell you the truth about my ancestors and the trail of tears, and the fact that whatever pure bloods of Native Americans are left are shoved into reservations- most in Canada. There is a general hautiness to many Americans- NOT ALL- but I would say MOST-- that believe that they have never done any wrong, and they see themselves as a pristine nation, which offers womens equality, and which offers the proper way of just dealing in government, and in the judicial system. Which says it no longer discriminates or looks down upon other ethnic minorities or religions. It seems as though America has chosen to ignore its own history. (slaughter of natives, blackslavery, hiroshima, could go on,....)
But in reality- since turning Muslim- I have found what true brotherhood means, and I can see many wrongs in our American society today.
And it is TRUE- that it is beyond hatred what the majority of Christians feel toward Islam- go to any site- even yahoo answers and find out- some of the (beyond wretched things) that are said.

In comparison, the words you hear here directed toward Christians or Americans is tepid--- if that. You have to understand the position America has put itself in in this current age- I will list only two things- it's support of Israel with billions of dollars, and it's stay in Iraq with no solid backbone to hold up the people there after the fall of their government.
There is tension in the world- but I believe what you hear on this site is exactly that: A reaction to the tension. Do you think Muslims are not persecuted in America? I've had things thrown at me from car windows because I wear a headscarf. But it's a part of the tension. I dont see too much pure venom and hatred on this site directed to Christians-
There needs to be a level of understanding one another with everything crazy that is happening today. Not all Christians are bad. Not all Americans are bad. Not all Iraqis are bad. Not all Muslims are bad. End of story.

Child of GOD

Taking ones life would only be allowed if someone was trying to kill one of us or they came upon a situation where someone was being beaten or killed and we intervened to save that persons life. I do believe however, that courts around the world when someone commits such heinous crimes against humanity , they have the right to condemn that person to death. In the old testament there were times when one severly wronged another and they were stoned to death. Just being mad at someone or someone has different preferences of culture , religion, etc. does not warrant or give anyone the right to murder them.

For the second question, yes, we believe in the God the father, the son , and the holy ghost or holy spirit.
Thank you for your reply

Child of GOD

Samiha,
You ask for proof. My answer to that is that I have watched the videos in this group all dipicting us AMERICANS horribly as if that was all there was in the world, now I'm not allowed to post attachements(I'M still to new here to be trusted , I guess) of videos but I do know this much, if we are so evil, why is there a video of a soldier holding an Iraqui child to comfort him, why in some of the videos I see are there people thanking our soldiers for there help. why has our government sent food, why have some of our workers went over there to help rebuild, it wasn't all americas bombs that destroyed things, yet, its coming out of our pockets as taxpayers to help. I see no video of the good things America does, only the bad,,thats why I said its one sided and thats why I said its hate,,shouldn't you as peace loving people see at least some of good that Americans have done over there, shouldn't some of THOSE videos be shown also to be fair. In essence what you are saying is that the videos I have seen are not real that I have mentioned about the good things, therefore saying we are evil cuz we do no good. I'm sorry if I take offense to that and see it as one sided and being hated for being an american christian. My heart breaks when I see on news of a woman carrying her dead child, I have children, I can't imagine having to go thru that but that does not mean that child died cuz of us or our bombing, missles , whatever they are doing over there.
Thank you for your reply

ShaheedU

Extinct
In the name of Allaah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Lady, im from England and ALL i see on the news is America doing 'good' things, its called propaganda.

And if theyre not there bombing the place down, then they must be there for the 'weapons of mass destruction' or the 'threat to the nation'. thats a load of rubbish and you know it.

you say you dont support the war but you are willing to back the country who initiated the war!

you say we have to 'look within ourselves and fix us up to get world peace' (not exact words). Have the people killing the muslims been looking within themselves and found some way to stop themselves killing my brothers and sisters?!

Allaah says in the Quran:

Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) till you follow their religion. Say: "Verily, the Guidance of Allâh (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism) that is the (only) Guidance. And if you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) were to follow their (Jews and Christians) desires after what you have received of Knowledge (i.e. the Qur'ân), then you would have against Allâh neither any Walî (protector or guardian) nor any helper. (the Quran 2:120)

Thank you for your reply.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Samiha,
You ask for proof. My answer to that is that I have watched the videos in this group all dipicting us AMERICANS horribly as if that was all there was in the world,

Did I not mention that i was an American?

When a person uses the term AMERICAN it is usually referring to those in charge i.e. the government.

I am not saying that Americans are bad, Americans are evil, we are saying that AMERICA because of those in charge are doing some horribly terrifying things.

YOU CANNOT DENY THAT.​

now I'm not allowed to post attachements(I'M still to new here to be trusted , I guess)

please don’t think that… it is based on post counts AND content of videos, not just for you, but for all members

of videos but I do know this much, if we are so evil, why is there a video of a soldier holding an Iraqui child to comfort him, why in some of the videos I see are there people thanking our soldiers for there help. why has our government sent food, why have some of our workers went over there to help rebuild, it wasn't all americas bombs that destroyed things, yet, its coming out of our pockets as taxpayers to help. In essence what you are saying is that the videos I have seen are not real that I have mentioned about the good things, therefore saying we are evil cuz we do no good. I'm sorry if I take offense to that and see it as one sided and being hated for being an american christian
My heart breaks when I see on news of a woman carrying her dead child, I have children, I can't imagine having to go thru that but that does not mean that child died cuz of us or our bombing, missles , whatever they are doing over there.

Hey, America bombed Nagasaki and Hiroshima, then they helped to repair it, making Japan one of the most technologically advanced places.

DOES THAT MAKE WHAT THEY DID RIGHT?! No.

Same way, if you think about it, a few cases of goodness, can’t actually wipe away the hurt, the pain, the tears of the mothers who have their children dead, the fathers who have their daughters raped. It can’t work to have someone murder a child, then the next day bring some flowers and food and say ‘I’m sorry.’

Human life, human tragedy, human feelings cannot be bought or sold. It’s not something to be bargained, it’s not something to be made up to. You can go and say all the most wonderful things about the American War in Iraq and butter it all up, but to those families that were destroyed, this can’t be made up.

We in America have it so easy, Bread on our plates everyday, a car to drive, time to sit on the computer an type away at hearts desire. It’s a pity, we’ve become spoiled. We have not much empathy for those who haven’t eaten; we have no empathy for those who don’t have a shelter to live under.

Perhaps we have SYMPATHY, but not EMPATHY. Two different things you realize, because truly we can’t relate.

p.s. I haven't seen anyone say anything bad to you about the fact that you are Christian

I see no video of the good things America does, only the bad,,thats why I said its one sided and thats why I said its hate,,shouldn't you as peace loving people see at least some of good that Americans have done over there, shouldn't some of THOSE videos be shown also to be fair.

Fair?! What is fair in war? Was it fair for all those innocent children to die? Was it fair for families to be separated?

Can you look an Iraqi orphan in the eye and tell them that life is fair?

We show the truth, and when the ratios of good and bad tilt so precariously we show what truth is more hidden. The American government doesn’t fail to broadcast all the ‘GOOD’ that they do… but when do you see the real truth?

Thank you for your reply

You’re welcome, May Allah Guide you to the truth.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum "Aashiq E Rasul"

I understand the implications behind your Nick “Aashiq E Rasul”

Would you please elaborate to the rest of the forum the reasons for picking it?

Jazakullah Khairun

P.S: Straight forward truth would be nice

Quratulaine

:bismillah:

child of god,

i am a former christian, and i also understand your curiosity about the religion of islam...in fact, my curiosity led me to find out the true and wonderful religion of islam! i always believed in one God, and the more i realized what islam teaches and came to understand the qur'an, i realized that i too was muslim...the word "muslim" means to submit to the will of God...it is as simple as that.

also, I was born and raised in america, and i am also a muslim. therefore, i am an american muslim! the wonderful thing about islam is that it is for all humanity, not just "arabs" and "indians" or whatever....(which unfortunately most people uneducated about islam tend to think)

:wasalam:
i feel that on this website there is some pretty good information dealing with all sorts of issues about islam, and i'm suprised that you are finding so much hate...i'm sure that all the members on this site can help you out with any questions you might have....but it is also important to keep in mind that you should be respectful to the muslims on this site, as we all must have respect for christians. it is difficult to have a dialoge with someone who makes sweeping generalizations without any specific proof or reason for doing so...a discussion is one thing, and just trying to stir up trouble is quite another....

Status
Not open for further replies.