HAVE YOU GONE TO HAJJ??

HAVE YOU GONE TO HAJJ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sajjuaiah

As-salaam Alaikum,

Al-hamdulillah I have completed my Hajj.
It was a wounderful experience. really great.
Islam is the only relegion has unique brotherhood.
even people are very tired and hungry but alhamdulillah they never get angry, using bad words, stealing even it can access easily, no cheating.

Very humble with their co brother and sisters.
Helping them in every way possible.
I really enjoyed my Hajj with my family. Al-hamdulillah.

I pray to Al-Mighty Allah to give every muslim brother and sisters a chance to do wounderful Hajj.

Pharma_Sister

Hajj

Asalaamoalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakauhu.
Alhamdulillah I Mashallah completed Hajj last year with my parents. SubhanAllah a most wonderful experience words cannot describe.
When you walk into the Haram and see the Ka'ba for the first time, SubhanAllah!
Complete brotherhood and sisterhood, majority of all the pilgrims are dressed in white, and you're always called 'Hajji' (lol) by the locals there. Everyone is there for the same purpose, to perform the 5th pillar of Islam and gain Allah SWA's pleasure.
One thing though, your life does change after that, especially after spending your time in Mina.
Inshallah I will go again, you have this longing to go back.
Inshallah may Allah SWA give all us Muslims the opportunity to make that special trip again and again, Ameen.
Wasalaamoalaikum warahmatullahi wabaraktuhu.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
I have not made Hajj yet, but inshallah I plan to in the future. My brother made Hajj two year ago, and he said it was just beautiful, mashallah. He wants to make Hajj again for my father, because he did not do it before he went back to Allah.

May Allah help us to make this beautiful journey, Ameen!:hearts:

hassana elkoussi

Alhamdulillah i have gone to Hajj . It's the best experience ever.No words can describe one's feelings in the Maghrib and pre Maghrib time in Arafat with millions of people making du'aa at the same time begging for forgiveness , with tears rolling down their faces , regretting their past sins and , at the same time, not doubting for a fraction of a second that they are forgiven. Yes, millions of people all dressed in white and all shouting out loud LABAYKA ALLAHOMA LABAYK LABAYKA LA SHAREEKA LAKA LABAYK to prove their whole hearted allegiance to the ONE & ONLY.Millions of people all heading afterwaeds to the same destination: Mina where they can rid themselves of the whispers of accursed Shaytan by stoning him for three successive days.Where on earth would you find such a unity and such a strong feeling of brotherhood ? To cut it short, it's an awesome spiritual journey after which you very proudly feel that you're a totally different person, a new born, a true Moslem who should strive very hard to keep the "record" as sin-free as possible. But can we ??? This is our jihad !!!

OsMaN_93

Here to help
done Umra, not Hajj. :D Inshallah in near future.

''Hurry to perform Hajj, that is, the obligatory one, none of you knows what may happen to him.'' [Ahmad]

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

I have not been to Hajj so please make Du'aa for me. Inshallah I can go next year. I really want to go but I must wait until my husband can attend with me since I cannot travel alone.

ABOUROFAIDA

:tti_sister:

Hajj is a journey and an act of worship in which you have invested so much emotion.
From an early age Muslims see photos and images of the Ka’aba, the Green Dome of the Prophet’s mosque, each prayer we intend “…facing the Ka’aba…” every year we are treated to the barakah of returning hujjaj and their supply of Zam-Zam and the stories of their own experiences.
The Hajj is indelibly etched into our souls and psyche. It is little wonder that one’s emotions are unleashed.

ya rabi . allah facilit for all muslim to do the five pillar of islam amen amen

:tti_sister:

muslimah-2k8

Hajj-e-Baitullah

Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik. Labbaik, La Shareek Laka, Labbaik. Innal Hamdah, Wan Nematah, Laka wal Mulk, La Shareek Laka Labbaik.

Here I am at Thy service O Lord, here I am. Here I am at Thy service and Thou hast no partners. Thine alone is All Praise and All Bounty, and Thine alone is The Sovereignty. Thou hast no partners, here I am.

Holy Qur'an 3:97
And pilgrimage to the House is incumbent upon men for the sake of Allah, (upon) every one who is able to undertake the journey to it.

And who else has gone to Hajj...... tell us more......

AAminAA

Amatullah

I haven't been on Hajj, but insha'Allah soon with my husband ( collecting the money for now ). Make dua for us may Allah reward you all .

:wasalam:

muslimah-2k8

American Reverts make Hajj

American Reverts share their experience of Hajj

[yt]xNZ1wLq65Og[/yt]

Any other TTI member who completed the journey of a lifetime?
Share with us...