Having problems viewing you tube videos in the post

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

I am not sure if any one can help me but I would appreciate it if you would try. I am having problems viewing the you tube video that are in the post and at the actually site. Everytime I try to view a video it seems as if it is loading and then plays for a brief second and then starts loading again then plays and stops. On my laptop I was using a wireless connection that was low so I started to use dial-up and the problem is still happening. Is there anything else I should be trying?:shymuslima1:

Salam Amirah80

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
waaleikum salam
Its really strange ,I had the problem with youtube for few days ,there was no volume at all ,I thought something was wrong with my comp ,but it wasnt,the video worked on TTI and google with volume ,but no volume on youtube ,today its working
may be it was just problem with youtube ? I really dont know

salam aleikum

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Salam Sister thanks for responded. I just disconnected my dial up and went wireless again and repaired the wireless. So I just tried to watch one post with a video and there is not any sound I know it is not my pc because I can hear other sounds. I am not sure what is going on. I will try to watch another video and on a post and see if it is ok. I am no computer genius so this is really annoying me. LOL:hearts:

Salam Amirah80

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

By the way no need to do a new thread. Does anyone know how to post a picture in a thread? I tried to copy and paste but that is not working.

shichemlydia

salam alikoum

salam alikoum sister,
i also have a serious problem with youtube videos, but, i can tell you an easy way to download the video and watch it on your pc.
when you open the video online, let it be played , and then go to,
tools/internet options/settings/browsing history (settings)/view files/
then, you will be issued a page which contains all the internet and files that you opened, arrange them by size and you will see the videos at the top.
copy them and paste
and that is it.
wa salam alikoum

happy_muslimah

Save Palestine..
Salaams sister amirah
Its strange i have had the same problem and i have been not able to watch any video on TTI and on youtube as well,i thought i was the only one who has had this problem ..but this days if i really like a certain video the only thing i can do is download it on my computer using realplayer which takes a very long time..
let me know if you are able to solve this problem:)
jazakaallah khairan

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
May be youtube is blocked now for US LOL
sister Amirah is it working now ?

waaleikum salam

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Salam Alakium my Sisters

salam alikoum sister,
i also have a serious problem with youtube videos, but, i can tell you an easy way to download the video and watch it on your pc.
when you open the video online, let it be played , and then go to,
tools/internet options/settings/browsing history (settings)/view files/
then, you will be issued a page which contains all the internet and files that you opened, arrange them by size and you will see the videos at the top.
copy them and paste
and that is it.
wa salam alikoum

Salam Schichemlydia
Thanks an alternate way is always useful now it is working but I will try this out just to see if I can get it this way and ask you again if I need help.:shymuslima1:did it start working without doing this (yours)?

PHP:
[IMG]Address of the picture[/IMG]

Salaams sister amirah
Its strange i have had the same problem and i have been not able to watch any video on TTI and on youtube as well,i thought i was the only one who has had this problem ..but this days if i really like a certain video the only thing i can do is download it on my computer using realplayer which takes a very long time..
let me know if you are able to solve this problem:)
jazakaallah khairan

Salam Happy
I will try this way as well. I will see if I can get it if not you will hear from me again:):) did it start working without doing this (yours)?

salam aleikum
May be youtube is blocked now for US LOL
sister Amirah is it working now ?

waaleikum salam

Salam Aisha it is working Alhumdulilah it started yesterday after I tried to view a video after I did the post. YEAH:muslim_child: Also sister I am embrassed to say but today I saw the video working but I could not hear sound. So at first I thought another problem. I checked the volume for the computer and it was all the way up. When I checked the volume on the video it was all the way down so I moved that up and hey it is working LOL Did yours start working?