Having Settbacks......

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

Assakany Akeyjun dear brothers and sisters in Islam. I've started coming back on TTI after about 2 months, for those of you who haven;t read my first thread ever since I returned, it's right here A HEART BREAKING RETURN. A problem has recently occurred: brothers and sisters, please, I'm in extreme need of all of your sincere duas. Lately I've been having these problems, and I just don't know what's wrong with me. :( One of the problems that I'm having is with my head, because after I sit down in Quran class in the morning (this usually happens before 12:00), whenever I stand up after sitting down for a long time, then I start feeling SO dizzy, and all of a sudden I start to "black out" a bit and fall down the floor (this has happened TOO many times).

And this past Friday, I just started having a REALLY bad fever after 2:00, (which is calming down though, Alhamdulillah), but I felt EXTREMELY cold because of that fever, and so that night (in my domitory) I put my face infront of the reflective heater that was in our domitory room (in the Madrassah), and because my head was directly exposed to the heater, I woke up at 12:30 (2 hours later) and I started getting HORRIBLE Dizzy spells! Each time I would stand up and walk, I would get so dizzy that I would collapse on the floor, and the more time that passed, the more unbearable the situations would get. It was around 5:13 when I started getting to points when I would start shaking extremely or breathe REALLY hard, and my head just hurted SO much that I was feeling upset because I couldn't think straight.

And now for four days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday) I've had having fevers, feeling lightheaded, my left eye (the bottom lid) gets swollen and red when I wake up (probably due to dryness), upset stomachs, vomitting, loss of appetite, and also getting ticked off easily (not to mention feeling sad at times). :( Aw darn. :( I don't know what's wrong with me, Wallahi Allah (SWT) has REALLY blessed me with a LOT of beautiful things, but I know that for some reason, it must be MY fault of why I have some problems, like: the fact that I feel sad and depressed too often, and my feelings can get hurt so easily. Whenever those things happen, I feel like as if I'm starting to cry, but Alhamdulillah not a single tear comes from my eyes (I guess you can say that my heart cries and weeps). 2.) I get sick a lot 3.) I don't eat properly 4.)I'm easily fooled (I trust people too much) 5.) I make TOO many mistakes (and accidents, unintentionally, like doing things that people don't like).

Those are all the BAD stuff in me, but even though, Alhamdulillah, I STILL have Allah (SWT), and no matter what, he is ALWAYS with those who are loyal with him, and Alhamdulillah I'm just like SO grateful to Allah (SWT) that he has guided me to Islam and to trying to be on the Straight Path. And Wallahi, whenever I hear those beautiful stories of the Anbiyyah (ASWS) and their followers, about how loyal they were to Allah (SWT) and as a result, about how much Allah (SWT) loved them because of their hard efforts and sacrifices, Wallahi brothers and sisters, I just start to cry (but when I'm infront of people, I fight the tears away). :( Gosh......

Anyway, sorry brothers and sisters that I just said all of this right now (in the above paragraph), and Wallahi I did NOT say this to show off (and I have Allah (SWT) as my witness), but the thing is that at times I just have these REALLY strong feelings inside me that are like TOO strong for me to hold, and that I HAVE to say to somebody, and if I don't, well, then that leads to more feelings of depression.... (in other words, if something is ever bothering you, you know that you just need to talk to somebody about it, and so that's the way I feel).

Please dear beloved brothers and sisters in Islam, I'm in EXTREME need of your duas, all of these are causing difficulties on me, and also please brothers and sisters, please make dua to Allah (SWT) that I become a good Hafiz (that my memeory of EVER Ayet of the Quran is PERFECT, just like the way I know Surah Fatihah perfectly and easily), and that I have a beauitful voice when I recite, a voice that lifts the Iman of so many people, a voice that lets the tears drop from the eyes, soften the hearts, and uplifts the souls to remembering Allah (SWT) (with tranquility and happiness inside the hearts). And also make dua to Allah (SWT) that I am able to accomplish many great and miraculous things that I plan to do, just to Please Allah (SWT) alone, that I become a Pious and sinless slave of Allah (SAW) (or that my sins are so small that they are like a drop of ink in the ocean), that I am amongst the ranks of the Saliheen and the Mutaqeen, and the last dua: that I die as a Shaheed and in a state of FULL IMAN and Yaqeen, and Tranquility and Happiness, and that I may be in Jannah next to Allah (SWT), his Rasul (SAW), and those whom they both love.

And may Allah (SWT) give the same things to all of you dear brothers and sisters in Islam, you all are ALWAYS in my heart and in my duas, May Allah (SWT) protect, preserve, perfect, and beautify all of you (who are already beautiful) and protect you all from the Shayateen and from sins, and may he have the same to be upon all of your offspring and of those who you all Love, Ameen Ya Zal Jalali Wal Ekram!

Jazakallah Kyran wa Barakallahu Feekum dear brothers and sisters.

:SMILY252:LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH (SWT):SMILY252:

Steve940

:wasalam:

I distinctly remember reading the posts that you made in the past because you are from New Jersey like myself. I am now 19 and as a student I could relate to some of the issues that you spoke of. I am glad to see that you are in an Islamic school now and I hope that it is benefiting you well. It brought a smile to my face reading "A Heartbreaking Return". Alhamdulillah. May Allah make you firm in iman as well as in your studies.

:salam2:

ShyHijabi

Brother I will make dua fo you but please go see a physician in the meantime! You sound like you have an infection of some sort going on and most likely very dehydrated. Trust in Allah but remember to tie your camel, okay?

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum bro

take care of urself bro, but i was experiencing the same thing a month ago its and the doctor said its the common influenza virus and it cause of that, but i would get checked by the doc bro :)

rightpath_357

Aw- bro- :(. get well soon! We'll all duaa for you. And once u get better- may Allah (SW) keep u in the best of health. Ameen. :D

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Walaikumu salam

Awwww :( SubhnAllah, may Allah heal you inshaAllah. This is very very sad news :( I really, really hope you get better soon. Its not cool to feel that way. And may Allah give you happiness in this life and the hereafter. I don't like seeing ":(" these all the time. Makes me feel so depressed.

Anyways, brother make lots of dua okk. Allah is always there, and He knows everything thats happening. And He is mindful of all His servants. So don't worry okk. Ohh and I will makes lots of dua for you too inshaAllah :)

Okk take good care of yourself okk. And smile, because Allah loves you :D

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
:salam2: wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
dear akhi
it was really touching reading ur post above :ma:
and i pray to Allah that He put u in the best of health and imann always
and to all of us too
akhi,
what ur going through-the sickness is quite similar to what i always go through
sometimes when i get headache and it really hurts-the only thing i can do is zikir to Allah inside my heart and tell myself that Allah knows the pain im going through and that Allah who Gives the pain and Allah too is The Healer
im not sure whether i have migraines or not-but when i get the headaches the same thing would happen-even when i stand up felt like the pain going straight to the brain,no appetite either and if i do eat,i'll vomit
anyways this has been something that im used to already
and i always tell myself that whatever sickness that Allah gives u - either just a light headache or fever etc
its sometimes of a way to erases our sins
and most important as a sign Allah wants us to come back to him (i always feel that i got sickness whenever i think ive ghaflah-lagho)-not sure of the exact english word but hope u understand
feeling the spirit of jihad inside u,
which sometimes i feel it very strong inside me as well as u do
im sure this is just a small trial to u-i meant the sickness
most important brother-make lots of prayers and dont ever lose that spirit inside u
i pray that u will be a great haffez someday as i didnt have the chance to be one
and once when uve memorised the quran may u always keep it inside ur heart as it is easy to forget it if u dont tas'mik it always (means reading it over and over)
in a hadeeth prophet Muhammad s.a.w said that its easy to forget the ayat in quran,even quicker than a camel that loses its ropes-hope u understand it
once again i hope the sickness will reduce soon and dont feel too depressed and too sad often as i got that feelings a lot too
just remember all the nikmat Allah has shower upon u
and that whats important is our final destination-Yaum Akhirah
akhi stay strong,take care of urself and may Allah make things easier and better for u inshaAllah amiin aminn aminn
:SMILY259: jazakallahu khair

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
MashaAllah looks like most of us here in tti has that dizzy feeling nowadays. Me myself is experiencing it. Its been a week now please dua for me too.

And akhi, you are in my duas as well as the other members here in tti too!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh Wamagfiraathuh Wahubuhu Wafadhluhu dear brothers and sisters, Wakkahi your posts makes me want to cry, I'm so happy to be hearing from a lot of you after SUCH a long time, Wallahi it's been like SO many weeks, since I've seen any of you, but now that I'm able to hear from you all again, after such a long time, makes me feel like SO happy, Wallahi. Your words mean a lot to me dear brothers and sisters, Wallahi all of you are in my heart and in my duas, and may Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla give you ALL happiness in this Life and in the Akirah, and may he make you all to defeat Iblis and his allies in this Duniyah, and May the Curse of Allah (SWT) be upon Iblis and his Shayateen (my GREATEST ENEMIES :mad:)! Ameen! And May Allah (SWT) proitect me and make me immune from their whisperings, and may he make me triumph over them in this Duniyah, and may he allow me to beat them all with hard fire-burning rods on al Qiyammah, so that I may take revenge at them for all that I have suffered because of them (their Waswasa), and Verily! Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla is the GREATEST of Protectors, and he is the Lord of all that exists.

[yt]RZVn20bbNiE[/yt]

Another thing dear brothers and sisters, is that this is my final message to all of you, because I'm supposed to be going back to New York today (to my Madrassah), and if I go today, then I will not be able to see any of you again until like, November 28/29. But even so, all of you are in my heart, and so whenever I'm going through sad times, then remembering all of you and also remembering Allah (SWT) is what helps ease my heart, Alhamdulillah. And Alhamdulillah that I have a great family who I love, which is all of you brothers and sisters here on TTI. :SMILY252:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:

One of the problems that I'm having is with my head, because after I sit down in Quran class in the morning (this usually happens before 12:00), whenever I stand up after sitting down for a long time, then I start feeling SO dizzy, and all of a sudden I start to "black out" a bit and fall down the floor (this has happened TOO many times).
brother about this^.this is very normal(atleast for me).don't worry about this too much:hijabi:.it's just weakness your feeling because you've been ill.mostly dehydration causes this.try taking healthy food a glass of milk or two.force it down somehow.when you get up after sitting for along time.then close you eyes for a moment,hold on to something and let the dizzines pass.it's the best way to deal with it.improve your diet and breath in some fresh morning air.it helps.

Please dear beloved brothers and sisters in Islam, I'm in EXTREME need of your duas, all of these are causing difficulties on me, and also please brothers and sisters, please make dua to Allah (SWT) that I become a good Hafiz (that my memeory of EVER Ayet of the Quran is PERFECT, just like the way I know Surah Fatihah perfectly and easily), and that I have a beauitful voice when I recite, a voice that lifts the Iman of so many people, a voice that lets the tears drop from the eyes, soften the hearts, and uplifts the souls to remembering Allah (SWT) (with tranquility and happiness inside the hearts). And also make dua to Allah (SWT) that I am able to accomplish many great and miraculous things that I plan to do, just to Please Allah (SWT) alone, that I become a Pious and sinless slave of Allah (SAW) (or that my sins are so small that they are like a drop of ink in the ocean), that I am amongst the ranks of the Saliheen and the Mutaqeen, and the last dua: that I die as a Shaheed and in a state of FULL IMAN and Yaqeen, and Tranquility and Happiness, and that I may be in Jannah next to Allah (SWT), his Rasul (SAW), and those whom they both love.

And may Allah (SWT) give the same things to all of you dear brothers and sisters in Islam, you all are ALWAYS in my heart and in my duas, May Allah (SWT) protect, preserve, perfect, and beautify all of you (who are already beautiful) and protect you all from the Shayateen and from sins, and may he have the same to be upon all of your offspring and of those who you all Love, Ameen Ya Zal Jalali Wal Ekram!

Jazakallah Kyran wa Barakallahu Feekum dear brothers and sisters.

:SMILY252:LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH (SWT):SMILY252:
ameen to your duas brother and may ALLAH help you in fulfilling your good intentions.i'll pray for your heath inshallah.:tti_sister:

hana*

abdul hasib, you are being too hard on yourself, why look at the negatives, look at the positives, you dont have bad things in you. from you're first paragraph it seems as if you're blood pressure is low and most likely have 'postural hypotension', which means that youre blood pressure goes low when you stand. if you are still haveing the symptoms of fever, then i recommend you see a doctor.

as for you making 'too many mistakes, dont worry, we all make mistakes, we are all human. i think you are sensitive, be strong and keep you're chin up!

hope u get better soon inshaAllah.

remember no pain or sorrow or anguish befalls a muslim, exept that some of his sins are erased as a result.