Hawd of Kawthar...SubhanAllah

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Hawd of Kawthar

The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “My Hawd is greater than the distance between Aylah and Aden. It is whiter than snow and sweeter than honey with milk. Its drinking-vessles number more than the stars, and I will prevent other people from coming to it just as a man prevents the camels of other people from coming to his trough.” The Sahabah asked, “O Messenger of Allah, will you recognize us on that Day?” He said, “Yes, you will have a sign that no other nation has. You will come to me with white faces and limbs from the traces of Wudhu.” [Mishkaat al-Masaabeeh]

Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) will honour his slave and Messenger Muhammad (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) in that great gathering of the Day of Judgement by giving him a huge, vast reservoir whose water is whiter than milk and sweeter than honey, with a fragrance finer than musk. The vessles for drinking from it will be like the stars of the sky. Its water will come from the river of al-Kawthar, which Allah has given to His Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) in Paradise. It has pipes leading into it from Paradise, one of gold and the other of silver. [Mishkaat] The Ummah of the Chosen Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) will come to drink from it, and whoever drinks from it will never feel thirsty again.

Aylah is the city of Aqabah in Jordan and Aden is in Yemen. The size of the Prophet’s Hawd can be estimated from this.

Do Wudhu with joy; your washed parts will distinguish you as the Ummah of Muhammad (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) on the Day of Judgement. It will allow the Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) to recognize you as one of his followers.

Ron-Kid

HasbunAllahu wa ni`mal Wakil '
Masha Allah,

May Allah Jalla Wa Ala grant us the [FONT=arial, sans-serif]privilege to drink from Al-Kawthar with the blessed hands of our beloved Prophet [saw] ... Ameen Ya Rab Al-alamin[/FONT]