HE proposed marriage to a girl with

Status
Not open for further replies.

bemuslim

:tti_sister: Question:
HE proposed marriage to a girl with the intention of marrying her, then after that HE prayed istikhaarah with regard to this marriage. On the same day that HE prayed istikhaarah, HIS family and HE went to visit the family of HIS fiancée, and she treated HIS mother in an inappropriate manner which led to a problem with HIS family. Should HE regard this incident as a sign from Allaah telling HIM to forget about this girl, or DOES HE have to continue HIS relationship with her despite the fact that some of HIS family are afraid that this girl will damage HIS family relationships?.

Kayote

:salam2:

I donot think the question is appropriate.

The sign from Allah is for him, this is not a dream or a vision where you can ask others for its meaning.

If he asked Allah for guidance & to make it simple for him then I personally think the answer is quite clear.

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu ALaykum,

Firstly, you must handle such situations in accordance with the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of his Messenger :saw:

MArriage is a big action, and should never be rushed. This person should not rush any Actions. Whether for or against the marriage.

Look at these things in Islamic manner, both parties to the marriage need to be Islamic, i.e believe in Allah and his messenger, do the obligatory actions such as prayer - basically love Islam.

Then look at the character and the family, try to resolve any disputes, perhaps there was a misunderstanding.

This Forum is not the best place to get advice on issues of such a highly sensitive and important nature. - Speak to a Scholar

Topic locked,

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.