Heartbraking Story of Lal Masjid

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Alykum brothers and sisters, this is a poem I found on a brother's/sister's website, a poem about Lal Masjid. My heart broke listening to this poem, my eyes were at the verge of spilling with tears.

You have seen us on the news
Heard many stories
Mostly negative
Don’t blame you if you hate us
But now its time to hear our views

You have seen men with beards and turbans
Women with faces covered and sticks in one hand
Children shouting militant slogans
We don’t blame you if you are scared

Who are we?
Are we mad, raving lunatics?
Intent of destruction and mayhem
Or are we human and Muslim just like you?

You have seen the house of Allah surrounded
Helicopters and armed soldiers
Used to attack us in our place of worship and home
You have seen bodies flooding out
Most believed the official version
But some sincere Muslims have doubts
Questions and criticisms

Do we not deserve justice and a fair hearing?
Or is it ok for us to be butchered like animals at Qurbani?
Over hundred plus dead and even more wounded
Mass graves and cover ups
Some witnesses say 1500 martyred
what was our crime and who convicted us in what court?

If you’re willing to listen and think for yourself
Then here is our story

We are Muslims
Just like you
Believe in Allah and his book and Prophet
We accept all the verses and hadith
Regardless of the change in time and place
Islam is not only in our hearts
But in our actions too

We saw the evil all around just like you do
We felt angry and sad like everyone else
Pakistan established in the name of Islam
But where is Islam in society we asked?

Musharaff came
some people applauded
Need for change from the Bhuttos and the Nawaz Sharifs
what has he delivered?
A partner in America’s war against Islam
Thousands of Muslims dead
And open vice and evil everywhere

Brothels even next to masjids
Corruption so open
Modernisation and progress some say
It’s the price we pay
For being Secular

Islam inside people’s hearts
While the decadent values tear our nation apart
Polarisation
Islamists and Secularists
With millions in the middle

So we took a stand
Against those who do evil
Used our hands
To change the condition of the people
We expected the Government to attack us
But we expected better from our brothers and sisters

Do you not wish to live in a better society?
Free from corruption and evil
Based upon the Prophets Sunnah
Where your daughters can walk without being molested
Your sons can get jobs without paying bribes
And the nation’s wealth will be utilised for the ummah

So we suffered the consequences of our sincerity to Allah
We have no regrets
After all death is decreed by the creator
We leave this world working for Allah’s deen
You and us will meet again soon
Where the only currency will be good deeds
So take advantage of the time you have left
And read the Quran and Sunnah with an open mind
And act upon its commands
InshAllah

But I'm happy that this has happened, and even though my heart is breaking and my eyes fill with tears, I'm happy because my young brothers and sisters, Unties and Uncles, and little bay brothers are sisters are rejoicing in Jannah with Allah Ta Alla, and they shall not have any fear nor shall they greive. And with them I shall meet when I come back to my Lord Allah Ta Alla, Only if He wills, Inshallah.

iqbal313

Everythinking freeminded individual knows what is happening in the name of "war on terror' the term is coined and continuously churned by media, who are the guardians of all evils, to terrorise ordinary citizens of the world. So it is very easy for the ruling class to get away with their crimes, corruption, irresponsibility, price rise, inflation, powerty, as majority of the people in the world are nonbelievers and they buy anything against islam out of foolhardiness, it easy or the iblis and his gang to show islam in badlight..Allah will reward everyone for their deeds one day....

UmmHusnaa

But I'm happy that this has happened, and even though my heart is breaking and my eyes fill with tears, I'm happy because my young brothers and sisters, Unties and Uncles, and little bay brothers are sisters are rejoicing in Jannah with Allah Ta Alla, and they shall not have any fear nor shall they greive. And with them I shall meet when I come back to my Lord Allah Ta Alla, Only if He wills, Inshallah.

InshAllah Ameen bro. I knew this to be true anyway, but still cried buckets when i read it.

May Allah SWT give me the sincerity to make my actions reflect the martors of islam.:tti_sister:

Salem9022

As-Salaam 3laikum

didnt the Leader of this Masjid run away in a Burka? and told the People inside the Masjid to continue fighting the Police and the Pakistani People?

karachi girl

right ,,they all are jannati, for about 7 days they were without electricity ,without water n without food ,i cant forgot those words of musharraf=( if they will not surrender themselves so then they should ready to die).they fought 4 islam ,there intensions were right n were very correct that Pakistan established in the name of Islam. they are jannati :tti_sister:
jazakallah for sharing this poetry

meer suhail

ILM seeker
well both parties were on fault ,
what students did was not acceptable. students of colleges keep doing such things no one would have done what government did ,killing
what governmet did we all know why it was done ,,to please few tummies ,,,, was a pure massacre ,,,,,

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Alykum Bhais and Bajis. Jazakallah Kahir, Wa Barakah, Wa Hasanah, Wa Aden Jannah, Wa Firdaws, Wa Shuhadah, and may Allah Ta Alla make all of you to be the most pious Muslims in your families, in our new time, may he beautify is with his Noor of piety and his Love, and may he have us to love and cry to him out of our love to him, may Allah Ta Alla multiply the Ajr, Rank, and Status of all of you by the twenty thousands, may he reunite us in Jannah with our forefathers, foremothers, and our Eldest Ancestor and Father, Muhammad (SAW) in Jannah and on Qiyamah, and may we all unite with each other under Allah Ta Alla's Arsh on Qiyamah and may we be reunited together in Jannah, and may Allah Ta Alla grant this to all of our brothers and sisters on TTI and out there in the Duniyah who strive everyday against the desires of their Waswasa and Nafs, who honour their brother Mujahid and Hijabi sisters in Islam, who honour the Shuhadah, who strive to be rightoues, and who intends to do good with a sincere heart for Allah Ta Alla , Ameen Ya Allah Ta Alla Ya Zaal Jalaly Wal Ekraam!

And Surely to Allah Ta Alla belongs all Praise, Might, The Greatest amount of Gratitude, and Mercy, and no one deserves the status such as him, for he is the Beautifullest and Supreme, the most Greatest King who those under him love him, who he forgives, and who he rules with Justice and the Beautifullest Might as he is on his throne and his appearance warms the heart of those who love him as they see and feel his presence infront of them, and who weep in love of him. And Surely does Allah Ta Alla deserve all praise and love!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

right ,,they all are jannati, for about 7 days they were without electricity ,without water n without food ,i cant forgot those words of musharraf=( if they will not surrender themselves so then they should ready to die).they fought 4 islam ,there intensions were right n were very correct that Pakistan established in the name of Islam. they are jannati!

Ya Baji, that's the beautifullest thing I have heard in a long time.....

as you say these words I can feel my eyes shaking and starting to break into tears, the beautifullest words I have heard, the way you stated at the end (what I put in bold) reminded me of the way the great Allamahs and Sheikhs of the Arabeyan Peninsula (Not the "Saudi" Peninsula, the family of Saud DOES NOT rule the Arabeyan Peninsula, nor does their offspring, to Allah Ta Alla belongs the East and the West, and Islam and the Khelafah shall dominate the Muslim World, Inshallah).

I remember the way they would say a strong statement such as yours, and repeat it, with a firmness in their voice that shows their confidence and how strong they beleive in it.

I can't tell you how grateful I am for those words that you have said Baji, for those words brought tears to my heart and my eyes (and I've said all I wanted to in that dua in the post above.)

Repetation by Abdullah Abdul Hasib Al Qari Al Allamah (Inshallah)] [I][SIZE="3 said:
*Repeat*

They are of the jannati![/SIZE][/I]

(Large sound booms in an echo to these words)

*Repeat*

They are of the jannati!

And the reward of our brothers and sisters who have sacrificed themselves for their Love of Allah Ta Alla shall not shed a tear, nor shall they have any fear (for their previous deeds) nor shall they greive, *voice trembling and breaking into tears* and with them Allah Ta Alla has bestowed his Grace and Mercy, upon he who has them enjoy eating from the fruits of Jannah, rejoicing and waiting for the sake of their brothers and sisters who will then join them (eventually) upon who they shall receive the bounty of Allah Ta Alla as a reward for their sacrifice (for the cause of Allah Ta Alla), and Surely to Allah Ta Alla the Most High, belongs all praise.

~Ends~

[yt]-XN4b70BouA[/yt]

InshAllah Ameen bro. I knew this to be true anyway, but still cried buckets when i read it.

May Allah SWT give me the sincerity to make my actions reflect the martors of islam.:tti_sister:

Oh my sister in Islam, may Allah Ta Alla bless you with many rightous children, and may he make you the mother of the Shuhadahs (may your children and offspring die in the cause of Allah Ta Alla) and may the same go with our other Muslim Sisters who seek this too (Like Sister Oem Soufiane, a great sister who the beauty of her Eman fills the hearts of those who love, honor, and defend the rights of their brothers and sisters in Islam [Alright, I was talking about myself, I just was thinking about giving you clues but obviously it isn't going to work)], may Allah Ta Alla bless her with beauty greater than the thousands of Hurl Yeen, and may he give her children the honor of being the Amirs and Mothers of the Mujahid who fight in the cause of Allah Ta Alla, Ameen Ya Rabbana!

And surely to Allah Ta Alla belongs all Might and Praise.

Shahzad

It was a trap i.e. the leader ran away in burqa and got trapped. Actually he got betrayed.

And you know these shias and qadyanis, who have hold on media, did every thing to please satan.

May ALLAH's curse on them

Brothers Abdul Hasib: keep doing the good work. Eid mubarak to you as well and to whole TTI :). Its eid here in pakistan today and I have just finished the eid prayer. Boy, ALLAH has granted the muslims, the latest way of living life, during any time

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
How many more of these trumatic experience we will go thru? When will it end?

Destruction of Afghanistan, destruction of Iraq, destruction of Somalia, torture in Guantanamo bay , torture in Abu Gharib, massacre in Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa etc etc etc. The list goes on and on...

See this video if you can.

http://abdurrasheedghazi.multiply.com/video/item/16

I have a very bad feeling my brothers and sisters that this is still the begining...
May Allah protect us all and save us from the fitnah of Dajjal. Ameen !
:wasalam: