Hell fire...hot or cold?

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Assalamu alaykum warahmatullah
I pray everyone is in the best of health and Imaan :tti_sister:
Someone told be that the lowest level of hellfire will be cold. Is this true? I've never heard of it before...

Thanks
:hearts:
Wasalaam

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
I have read an article here a long time ago that in hell there is a part where no one can escape and farthest from Allah. And that place was cold part , imagine Antarctica but like 20x the blizard and cold level lol. I am not sure if that is the lowest but it's one of the lowest

I should start keeping records of these threads so I can use them for reference :\

rightpath_357

Sis- actually hell fire is very hot- the 7th level is the best level- right? Yeah- because hell goes down from best to worst,, whereas Paradise goes from lowest to highest. :)

But there is a part of Hell- not on particular level- that is so cold it'll have just the same unmerciful burning onto your skin- like- cold burning- it's that cold. It'll be socold that it'll paralize people.

May Allah protect us all. :)

But you know on a cold day- we don't like getting cold- because we feel that- pinching, burning feeling on ourself, that we take as "cold".

I hope this reply doesn't make you more :confused:. :lol:

Cuz I think it will. :shymuslima1:

lol- Salam sis!!!!!! :hearts:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Thanks for the replies.

@ sister rightpath_357, I don't think the 7th level is the best (well no level in hellfire is the best.) The seventh level must be the worst because it's the deepest.

aSmileAday

Asalamu alaykum!!

Ok.....Forgive me, because in the depths of my brain I'm remembering something I read in the Q'uran just a few days ago, and I remember reading something about "hell" and "cold" in the same verse.....Like I said, forgive me for not remembering what it said, or even where to find it. but when I read that I DO remember thinking to myself, about sometimes when we touch very very very hot water, for a small second it almost feels cold on our skin, and send that painful almost shiver sensation thru our bodies......
Anyway, thats how I interpreted it for myself, sorry if I confused anybody, and if anyone knows what I'm talkin about, please let me know!!!

rightpath_357

Thanks for the replies.

@ sister rightpath_357, I don't think the 7th level is the best (well no level in hellfire is the best.) The seventh level must be the worst because it's the deepest.

No sis- i typed it weird and confusing
so it's my fault that it doesn't make sense :D

Just as there are levels in Jannnah, from 1, which is the most simple part of Paradise (but still outstanding :eek:) to 7, which is where the Prophets will live, means that Jannah counts upward, 1-7, simple to best.

Hellfire, because it is a bad, worsed place, it counts down. 7 is the level that Muslims who have commited small sins go, and people with the least punishment sentanced to them. Level one is the worst, for the worst type of people and I think hypocrties. So it goes 7-1, least punishment, to worse punishment.

Hope this clears it up . :)

Salam!!!!! :D

rightpath_357

Asalamu alaykum!!

Ok.....Forgive me, because in the depths of my brain I'm remembering something I read in the Q'uran just a few days ago, and I remember reading something about "hell" and "cold" in the same verse.....Like I said, forgive me for not remembering what it said, or even where to find it. but when I read that I DO remember thinking to myself, about sometimes when we touch very very very hot water, for a small second it almost feels cold on our skin, and send that painful almost shiver sensation thru our bodies......
Anyway, thats how I interpreted it for myself, sorry if I confused anybody, and if anyone knows what I'm talkin about, please let me know!!!

EXACTLEY sis!!!!! :D
That's what I was "blah-blahing" about!!! :D :lol:

aSmileAday

lololol, oh wow, you did just make that really complicated, hahahahhaa........ok, so now that I have confirmation that I am right, do you remember where in the Q'uran it talks about hell being cold?? just so i can know for the next time it comes up, and because i wanna re-read it.......

rightpath_357

lololol, oh wow, you did just make that really complicated, hahahahhaa........ok, so now that I have confirmation that I am right, do you remember where in the Q'uran it talks about hell being cold?? just so i can know for the next time it comes up, and because i wanna re-read it.......

Lol- I'm sure I read it in the Qur'an somewhere- but I forgot where. This is sad. :lol:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
No sis- i typed it weird and confusing
so it's my fault that it doesn't make sense :D

Just as there are levels in Jannnah, from 1, which is the most simple part of Paradise (but still outstanding :eek:) to 7, which is where the Prophets will live, means that Jannah counts upward, 1-7, simple to best.

Hellfire, because it is a bad, worsed place, it counts down. 7 is the level that Muslims who have commited small sins go, and people with the least punishment sentanced to them. Level one is the worst, for the worst type of people and I think hypocrties. So it goes 7-1, least punishment, to worse punishment.

Hope this clears it up . :)

Salam!!!!! :D

Salaam

Okay...now I'm really confused lol! I thought that the first level in Jannah is the best...no? And the seventh is the lowest level in Jannah. Okk sorry but I'm sooooooooo confused!! Lol

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Asalamu alaykum!!

Walaykumu salaam

Aww okay...I'll look it up InshaAllah
:hearts:

rightpath_357

Salaam

Okay...now I'm really confused lol! I thought that the first level in Jannah is the best...no? And the seventh is the lowest level in Jannah. Okk sorry but I'm sooooooooo confused!! Lol

whoops!!!!! lol- thats true- the 1st level of Jannah IS the best- my mistake!!!:D

rayray

Extreme heat and extreme cold would pretty much feel the same. Your nerves would register the same intensity of pain. If you were given a choice however, which hell would you prefer? of fire or of ice? :SMILY335:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Extreme heat and extreme cold would pretty much feel the same. Your nerves would register the same intensity of pain. If you were given a choice, which type of hell would you prefer? of fire or of ice? :SMILY335: :D

Not of fire, nor of ice. May Allah save us from hell. Ameen.
:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister: