hello all

welsh zully

hi my name is zulfikar, formally darren. IM from wales and wasnt brought up in religion. 5 years ago i went to work in tanzania and met alot of muslims and for the first time i started to get into religion. A few months later i reconverted and became a fellow muslim. I now live back in wales with my wife, son and another on the way.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
walikom salaam wa r:wasalam:

Welcom to TTI, It seems inshallah you have great Eid' inshallah with new baby

wa salaam alikm

ripefig

Welcome Brother

:salam2: Don't know much about Whales but it is nice to know that there are Muslims there. Warm and hearty welcome, may Allah bless you and your family.:) :wasalam:

Abul Harith

Staff member
Asalam 3laikom Zulfiqar

It is nice to hear your story masha'Allah. Maybe you can share with us all at a later date more detail regarding your path to the truth and how you eventually accepted Islam.
I hope you have a fruitful Ramadan and a happy Eid insha'Allah. :)

Wasalam

Mu2min

Submitter

:salam2:

Welcome to the family brother Zulfikar. It's so good to hear of another revert joining the Muslim ummah subhanallah.

:wasalam:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

Welcome to the website,and :ma: you have embraced Islam brother and came to deen.:biggrin:

:wasalam:

Mashkuran

Salam brother, welcome to the site, and inshallah the new arrival will come saftly with Allahs will ameen... have you decided tha name yet!!!!! May Allah bless you and your family for finding the right path ameen

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

Welcome to the site brother.

May Allah (swt) strengthen our hearts in His Deen.

Ash patel

salams mashallah so happy 2 hear bout u embracin islam,may allah bless u n ur famly!ameen.oh n jus 2 share wiv u dat my sis in law jus recently reconverted make ddua for her n the baby thats on the way n not 2 4get my bro 2.it be nyc 4 u 2 share al of the story lata on id show my sis in law shed luv 2 hear!thanx 4 sharin ur story. MEMBA ME N THE WHOLE UMMAH IN UR DUAAS.