hello all!

a_stranger

Welcome sister
By being muslem you are joining the whole being by submitting to Allah(our creator) :A most beautiful feeling.

:salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah:

labagel

Thank you all again for such a nice welcome!

I just wanted to tell you all that I ended up reverting within a day or so after making that first post :blackhijab:

I also found out that there are two Muslim professors at my university (and there's also an Islamic center about 30 miles away). I'm just so happy that there are so many resources near me!

Next step... work up courage to wear hijab!

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Thank you all again for such a nice welcome!

I just wanted to tell you all that I ended up reverting within a day or so after making that first post :blackhijab:

I also found out that there are two Muslim professors at my university (and there's also an Islamic center about 30 miles away). I'm just so happy that there are so many resources near me!

Next step... work up courage to wear hijab!

As-salaamu `alaykum,

Allaahu Akbar! Welcome to the family (again) sister. That is great news... May Allaah aid you in your deen, make matters easy for you and keep you firm upon Islaam. Remember, if you require any help then we are here, inshaa' Allaah...

yameenahmed

hi welcome Lauren,
I welcome u to islam the only religion in the site of allah[swt] i think u first revert to islam and then we u teach about offering of prayers because we dont know what will happen the next second because life is with allah and DEATH also is in the hands of allah .Iwill narrate u one incident which will be very helpfull to u[i think so]

when YVONE RIDLEY the women who was captured by the taliban after her return to london even she was thinking about reverting to islam but she was reading some islamic books "and a call to here from a shaik stating oh!!! ridley welcome to islam then she told that she is reading about islam she is not yet reverted then the shaik told u read about islam and then revert to islam and as the call was going to drop SHAIK TOLD IF YOU HAD DIED BEFORE 2 MIN IN AN ACCIDENT THEN WHERE WOULD U HAVE WENT??????????"
so my dear brother revert as qucikly as possible Inshallah allah will help u