Hello All!

ConfusedUK

Good afternoon everyone

I'm new to this website, I am currently looking to revert to Islam so any guidance will be much appreciated.

I have also posted a question on the Discussion board that I hope you may be able to guide me with.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
PEACE BE WITH YOU...
Welcome to our family....and welcome back to Islam!!!
May ALLAH AZZAWAJAL guide us all...May I know that what have you studied about Islam? (Just for an understanding)
As far as I know, if you wanna become a Muslim, then there is nothing to do other than giving your witness (Shahaada)....and that is
"I bear witness that there is no God but ALLAH, and Muhammadh is his Messenger"..
FEE AMAINILAH

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

Good afternoon everyone

I'm new to this website, I am currently looking to revert to Islam so any guidance will be much appreciated.

I have also posted a question on the Discussion board that I hope you may be able to guide me with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:to my brothers and sisters in Islam.

Greeting!
ConfusedUK

Hi!
Welcome To TTI an Amazing website :ma:

~See ya!

:Bye :)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum/Peace with you;

welcome to TTI forum. Many of members here are reverts too - so don´t hesitate to ask what ever you like to know as many of us also have sometimes be in same position as looking for some basic information about islam.

:shake:

ConfusedUK

Thanku for the warm welcome everyone...

Bare with me if I ask silly questions, the help offered so far is helping me find my feet!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullaih wa barakatuhu....

welcome home dear brother and mabrook on your reversion mashallah.this is good news:)..

you can ask any Questions you have inshallah(ALLAH's willing)we'll try our best to answer them and you understand.

hope you enjoy and benefit from your stay here

icadams

Welcome to TTI. I hope that you will find the answers you are looking for. This site is a wonderful resource for learning about Islam. As a revert to Islam myself, I have found that the brothers and sisters here have been a wonderful resource for my deen.